Worst of youtube

ITT: we expose the trashiest, worst clickbait, and degenerate popular channels and videos on youtube
this channel by Lael Hansen has over 776K subscribers and 100M views
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLAhJIpRrE
youtube.com/watch?v=keBGywjEV1A
youtube.com/watch?v=wwyrvtt32z8
youtube.com/watch?v=XKiNhAXMMX4

Attached: 0maxres.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXfeSnQwhg
wikicelebrities.com/lael-hansen
youtube.com/watch?v=MlO_0Dun22o
youtube.com/channel/UCUg3dJTGncGPo7_AHo025Ug
youtu.be/K67uPqzsmt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: eregrsegregr.png (600x387, 212K)

YouTube is a fucking problem man. Obnoxious cunts. These are "role models" for children.

What I'm saying is, can we please get the next Hitler in power? NOW!?

it's a dude..

Women aren’t funny.

subed

She starts doing it at 00:07

thanks op

>can we please get the next Hitler in power?
I thought trump is supposed to be the next hitler

Is that a dick ?

with a jewish son in law, submitting to israel and basically donating your gdp

are you guys for real? she looks a bit masculine but I didn't suspect that she's really a tranny

But user, I don't want to watch terrible videos

Attached: 7555AA1D-EF8D-4190-8442-84883E4CBDB6.jpg (720x696, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXfeSnQwhg

German channel, basically a white nigger talking about nothing but drugs and sex and other degenerate bullshit.

Those view numbers are a problem.

maybe if you weren't such a dumb itoddler frogposter you would just ignore the thread instead of responding to it

wikicelebrities.com/lael-hansen
That's a vulva, not a dick.

Try taking your own advice idiot

it doesn't apply because this thread interests me

Just try to understand that these people have a sub replacement fertility rate and this phenotype will gradually die off.

Internet was a mistake for normies. They can't handle it. Wait until the thirld worlders take over youtube with videos worse than this.

This pic is REALLY hot.

Who here agree with this white boy?

Wrong. While these cunts die off, their ideas get planted in minds of the next generation. It's like these cunts are a mum, or a big sister to millions of girls. This format is much more harmful than them being a mother could ever be.

what did youtube mean by this?

Attached: dm.png (1882x2537, 3.62M)

Fuck this screaming cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=MlO_0Dun22o

I mean the editing and humor is entartet, but at least it's harmless in it's message. It's just a pajeet making some retarded jokes about animals. Not overly sexualized, doesn't promote drug abuse, win in my book.

I’m not wrong. All behavioral traits are inherited, she’s mostly being watched by other human trash.

anyone else feel like zoomer comedy/videos are super bad? It seems like since they grew up with 5 secound comedies or memes that humor has to be spit out in 2 secounds. Reactions have to be there every milisecound. I am 27 but feel like I am 57 and these zoomers make me hate life even more.

Youtube is so fucking shit. Its the ZOG dumping ground to dumb down the younger generations with mundnumbingly retarded repetitive content of the same lanky pseudo-chad faggy dudes, and roastie sluts. All the meanwhile, schlomos stocks gain value from shitty merch websites. Youtube is basically snapchat but to rot your brain. It targets children whos parents are too busy drinking wine and being shitty millenial retards, and put their kids in front of goyflix and jewtube garbage so the kid shuts up and they can do anal whipped cream BDSM. This is the modern world and jewtube is at the forefront of the brainwashing. It uses envy and materialism to make people watch. People who want jewshit garbage, video games, makeup, cars, whatever it is. Its just to sell products. And dont forget the ad frequency. Take off your adblock and watch a couple videos, and see what the fuck happens. Nonstop fucking ads. FUCK JEWS

Attached: 1534545076262.png (657x527, 45K)

This chick is fat. Those leggings have done the same thing that push up bras have done. Its all black magic wizardry. My ass would look better than that in a pair of leggings.

Zoomers think loud noises are funny. Theyre so fucking stupid man, theyve been trained to have an attention span of 2. They think that memes with distorted images and sounds, are hilarious. Its godawful man i am so sick of this fucking world

>make wacky face for thumbnail
>add clickbaiting text to thumbnail
1+m views ezpz.

Attached: 64024418-91AA-4762-AF2E-68FAEC246007.jpg (750x461, 77K)

take a look at the titles though
so many of them end with the exact same writing "**it worked**"
maybe they're all sponsored or employed by the same company

>I am 27 but feel like I am 57

you and every other goober on this site. you feel old because you just hate everyone.

IT too Late

Attached: 1545998754363.jpg (347x313, 99K)

really exposed those degenerates huh

what is this sarcasm implying?

fuck you janny

wow she's so annoying, but for some reason Im in love with her now

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-121101.png (1280x720, 793K)

in this thread we post based and redpilled channels ill start
youtube.com/channel/UCUg3dJTGncGPo7_AHo025Ug

youtu.be/K67uPqzsmt8

when are we gonna have the talk on Israeli collusion?

absolutely this

Attached: out with the lads.jpg (960x540, 139K)

I ain’t clickin that shit

Attached: E09338EA-E3FE-4406-BFD3-C4FA1A905373.jpg (256x433, 41K)

here, you need it more than i do

Attached: i aint clickin.jpg (600x600, 37K)