Hello fellow earthlings. i have come to investigate once more. what is this thing called "love"? you apes pls explain...

hello fellow earthlings. i have come to investigate once more. what is this thing called "love"? you apes pls explain. it would be valuable research material

Attached: 1538416533199.jpg (600x600, 56K)

love is what i feel for ritsu!

el goblino de noruega

Attached: blacked.jpg (380x668, 69K)

you feel this for the entitiy ritsu? but what is it?

Attached: 1527128554944.jpg (250x288, 15K)

it's that feeling that people feel towards other people that they really care about. There are different kinds of love, like platonic love that is characterized by pure attraction to soul and sexual love that is characterized by attraction to someones body

Attached: teacher-anime-png.png (800x1100, 579K)

Love is a mutual or one-sided feeling that someone has for someone or something else. It encompasses many things and feelings, it expresses a deep enjoyment and admiration of doing or being with someone/thing.

I-i dont know how to explain things very well ;-;

ahh well. i might have experienced both. can love be measured?

i think i get what u mean. yes how does this emerge? can it emerge syntehtically? can it be manmade with drugs`?

not mathematically

love and feelings are a bucnh of hormones interacting is it not? can it therefore not be made artifically?

sexual attraction probably can be stimulated by chemical means, but other manifestations of love are currently impossible to recreate artificially. Cuz human brain is too complex

It can emerge instantaneously, or arise over long periods of time. Love as a concept is very complex, as to are the ways it can come about. It usually always come most truly after time has past and feelings are further confirmed.

A temporary state of "love" can be achieved using various drugs, yes in one way. But as with using any drug, the altered state is only temporary and not the true way of things. Even in that state, i would venture so far as to say it would still not compare to the real thing.

well one day it will be understood with the invetiable human progress
hmm i guess so. would there then be a way to turn off this state of "love"?

yes, but even before that we will need to redefine what it is to feel and what makes us human, as scientific progress will probably challenge our current understanding of it

Similarly to how love appears over time, love can also disappear over time, or disappear suddenly. Turning it off could happen naturally over time, such as being away from something you love, or suddenly after a very bad experience. Simply being able to turn love off and on on a whim, if that truly was the feeling, would take a great amount of self-understanding and control I would imagine.

moral of the story is that love is hard and gay

yes, and scientific progress is even more gay

based

You could say that yes
B-but thats a l-lewd way to..

everything is gay. no matter how hard you work there is someone who will always be better then you and show it off. no matter how much u try to love the person u want to love you fall in love with the wrong person. did God really want us to suffer so badly?

Attached: 1527321953181.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>did God really want us to suffer so badly?
If God is omnipotent, he needs to create evil so good will make sense

if he is omnipotent. why would he need to create us in the first place? also omnipotence is a logical fallacy

hello fellow pooplings? i have come to poopvestigate once poop? what is this thing called "poop"? you apes pls explain. it would be valuble poopsearch material?

poop is fecal matter. fecal matter is waste material from the food we proccess. the fecal matter is stored in the colon until it is then released as poop.

Youre right on the first part, there will always be assholes and scum in the world who will put you down for no reason other than because they can. Its a natural thing, we cant stop that. We can only avoid and deal with them as they appear.

The second part, i unfortunately cannot help you with. Im still paying the karma debt for a similar situation i was in years ago, im still lonely and depressed and theyre engaged now. I missed the best opportunity i ever had over shallow and vain thoughts. It still has me emotionally crippled to ever try again to this day. I take it as a lesson to not undervalue the people who love you the most and give them your all. Its not a easy road.

Goodnight Ritsu, i hope everything works out for you.

it hurts a lot. i just want to be over it. then there is my jeolusy problems. its all stacked up on each other. i just want it to end. i wish you luck user. i hope you feel better soon

Attached: 1537426222502.jpg (640x940, 144K)

Yes. But one thing makes it even more difficult to understand, all of human understanding makes sense only in contrast. We exist, because we can't not exist. An omnipotent being doesn't need to create us for us to exist. We can not exist at all. Omnipotent being has no need for contrast, while all of our logic revolves around contrast

good night. have a nice sleep

i dont understand what u mean by contrast. but what sort of thing would omnipotent beings get out of creating humans? or accidentally creating them? they have 0 needs at all.

Bloated face, lazy eyes and bad skin

If god really exists we have no sure way to tell that WE exist. That's the easiest way to put it

i mean i think so i know i exsist. but im sure if God exsist it would also be hard to pinpoint his exsistance. im trying to understand u. im probably wrong or something

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

does a video game character know that he is just a character? If your proof of your existence is ability to think, how you can proof that to me? I don't see you thinking, so according to that logic you don't exist? Look, I don't belive in religion, it's just interesting to question your own understanding of things

i know i exsist but its hard to prove it to you. i could just be autonamous and not be a real thinking human. same otherwise. it is solipism. i can only know for certain only my own exsistance to be true.

But my point is that your perspective can't be proven by anything besides you. So you accept that your perspective can be wrong, and there is a chance that you doesn't exist? Because from your perspective you will exist even if for everyone else you won't?

I don't know it's foreign to me.
I've never loved and I can't tell if I'm loved

Anyway, Ritsu, this doesn't matter honestly. Sorry if I got carried away too much

from my point of view love is just a beautify word for interest exchange

Attached: 1546700352866.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

this

All you need to know is "love" doesn't exist.

Can I hug you Bulgaria(non)?

>fellow earthlings
>you apes
make up your mind are you extraterrestrial or not

please do
ily

Attached: 1559326874688.png (472x573, 413K)

its fine.
i guess so. also >chinese flag
lole
love seems to be very uncertain. its not really one constant thing
idk fellow ape

wow I never imagined you would be this based...I would love to... Just hug me back please

Attached: cuddies.jpg (500x500, 92K)

after rethinking everything I came to the conclusion that you were right. Cuz I was just speculating while you made a point that doesn't rely on a small possibility. Now I feel kinda bad that I continued to argue insteed of trying to cheer you up

Attached: wp2098612.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

i dont mind. it was nice talking to you. please dont feel ashamed

user I...
i wanna do this forever

Attached: 1559326622015.png (800x690, 707K)

Attached: 928EA94B-CA7E-41C7-B7F7-D31F5879B4D7.jpg (624x200, 122K)

It is pure. You can feel only once. Or more

>u can only feel once
>or more
then why did u say the first part lole?

Ok then, it was nice to talk to you too. I like you quite a lot actually. Hope you'll have a nice afternoon/evening

I wanna hold a sweet boy in my arms forever and make him feel cared for and..
And make him happy... Maybe a kiss too..

Attached: 1505102032853.jpg (1151x1000, 130K)

thankyu. i hope you get a nice afternoon too

t. Yiffrael

I’m guessing you want

Who the fuck is Yiffrael? I'm a gayposter from Jow Forums and I'm only here because I'm rangebanned there due to spammers on pol.

Inb4 THAT pasta

Do you post yiff and have a huge obsession with the character Asrael from Undertale?

Yiffrael is dis homo Unironic furfaggot

it sounds nice but im not out for yaoi atm

are you a big guy?

Attached: 1559277856150.png (680x700, 418K)

Lad this Israeli admitted to being a gayposter - that alone should’ve been enough to rule him out as being Yiffrael.

Undertale has a retarded fanbase.
Game was okayish at best.
No.. I'm almost 1.7m and kind of skinny..

Attached: 1523848107871.jpg (500x651, 92K)

thats cute, me too but taller.
just marry me user

Attached: 1549672940265.png (500x387, 61K)

It's putting the pee pee in the poo poo

it would be nice

It's okay that you're taller, I could still be the big spoon or we could take turns.
And alright I'll marry you if that would make you happy..Will you cook with me and go on hikes or walks with me every some time and do lots of other nice things?

Attached: 1532296887137.jpg (500x451, 48K)

Fucking ritsu again shaiting here

> бългapия
No way

>shaiting
? whats that

yes to all
ily user
wasnt being tht serious about the marry thing desu
just be my bf

Attached: 1557144536393.jpg (500x351, 94K)

kill yourselves

If you want to, I will be yours..You seem like a nice and sweet person..

Attached: 1547048101990.gif (164x218, 126K)

you too

Attached: 1553977176078.jpg (454x519, 41K)

Norgay

Um mail me at veryniceposteripromise@gmail and I'll gib you discord there.. I just don't want to post here.

leaflet

sent, im kmsy