Can you guys just NOT be gay for a day?

Can you guys just NOT be gay for a day?
Like seriously you know I love me some faggotry but come the fuck on please just stop being gay for a day.

Attached: 1497477002213.png (389x290, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmRG5CYO71M
vimeo.com/339436237
youtu.be/xFhWTaiCCxM
youtube.com/watch?v=leVFTDmtvuk
youtube.com/watch?v=O6NvsM49N6w
youtu.be/z0J92XQd-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=6v-eWbcVJq8
youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I&list=RDMMX2BYmmTI04I&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qO1KkOf-ypI
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=GDU7JZ5gINc
youtube.com/watch?v=FHccClTAdzc
youtu.be/NpQDqppBsxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off we can be gay whenever we want to! And you're not the fucking boss of us! Faggot!

Attached: 1553112570331.png (1510x1618, 48K)

Faker stop following me

>regardless of who's the real one ralsei is still either a faggot or a diaper eater

Attached: 1509373710674.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=HmRG5CYO71M

I'm not a diaper eater though. I just fucking like them, even big and soft. They're even useful for sitting on meanie monsters like you.

or both

Perfect time to kill some faggots. Even if it isn’t the Second Day of Retribution anymore.

Attached: 30906BDD-61F7-4502-80D1-5F66E3249B92.jpg (750x500, 60K)

it is the only distraction from my studies

Attached: wW0IPNm.png (778x617, 369K)

yes yes yes more comfy stuff and less benis in butt stuff

Attached: a91020a5f6c519c934b49a02fdef5185a33089bb_hq.gif (500x362, 1.52M)

Oooooooh sick tunes bro. Really this is some good shit. Very 80's and chill.
Exemplary taste argentina really.
You both sicken me.
No. Faggotry is not a pass time. Penor in butte is serious business and it needs to stop for a day.
Yes yes yes! BASED MOTHERFUCKING KOREA.
Get comfy and chill out....y-you can be cute but don't be gae.

Attached: 1511690198032.gif (540x603, 188K)

vimeo.com/339436237

Attached: 1520138912963.gif (500x451, 675K)

Everyone here has big gays

Attached: DoUUoC-V4BMo9lP.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Good music and good get Korbo.
You a best....
Yes but we're keeping it under control to just hangout for a while.
Come join and get comfy. Maybe share some music.
youtu.be/xFhWTaiCCxM

Attached: 1512528025914.jpg (380x433, 15K)

i made it

Attached: uyyg.gif (644x647, 108K)

Y-you did a good job k-korbo.....it's a best. I want to buy stingers now. It's very sleazecore and I kinda dig that.

Attached: 1512527128960.jpg (287x369, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=leVFTDmtvuk

Attached: OnCDZX6MAvSIrc4IqtQ0xzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (200x200, 20K)

Literally looping and slowing down a sample is all you need to make your own stolen version. Vaporwave is a meme genre praying on nostalgia and colorful aesthetics.

Attached: vap-1_5110.jpg (1092x838, 185K)

>vaporwave is a meme
>slowing down and looping samples
Zoomers can't really be this retarded can they? That music has just become copy+paste ripoff.....

Attached: 1533362361888.jpg (540x581, 52K)

Did you never hear nightcore? That was literally just increasing the speed of the song and that was popular maybe 10 years ago.

>Did you never hear nightcore?
Yeh but 10 years ago is a bit of a stretch. There's still plenty of good nightcore but yeah I get you it's all remixes and modifications of existing songs.
Music is getting lazy and they call my pop punk shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=O6NvsM49N6w

Attached: smh-my-head-another-young-celebrity-taken-by-drugs-this-34235251.png (500x686, 138K)

It takes some more effort than just slowing down but still a meme genre. It doesn't shine for the songs in their own respect but for the whole pseudo-nostalgic atmosphere and the tricks it plays on your mind. Oftentimes i recognize the sampled songs because my dad is a total fucking boomer hung up over 80s and 90s culture and anime but zoomers might find the genre more appetizing. When you hear a song for the first time it tends to stick with you independently of which version you're listening. So to say, I've found a lot of sampled obscure 80s songs and unless I never heard them I can't prefer them over the original ones.

Attached: 1559281638141.png (480x640, 209K)

youtu.be/z0J92XQd-0I (2009)
But yeah, pretty much no actual changes to the songs, it's more like automatic copyright evasion than a musical style.

I never listened to a bunch of 80's music because my parents are true boomers who listen to shit from the 60's and 70's. Disco was very common in my house as well as surf music or doo-wop. Now I listen to alternative and pop punk because it seems to still have that bouncy feel of things like disco and surf rock. Something you could just bob with your m8's to.
youtube.com/watch?v=6v-eWbcVJq8
That's such a shame. The whole idea of these copyright laws have just taken music and distorted it like everyone said it was. It's not about making music it's about making money and trying to follow the rules so you don't get in trouble.
It's all been very distorted over the years.

Attached: 1505137239303.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>trying to follow the rules
>nigger spic rap hailing rape and robbery and drugs
The dying jazz scene in the 60s was more creative than all of these talentless cunts put together

Attached: 1559261578688.png (183x225, 33K)

That's the irony, the original song would be able to be monetised and some of that money would go to the artist, but places like youtube instead went with takedowns instead. This means people had to change the sound and people who discovered this version would find the original slow and weird. It wouldn't even generate sales.
They cause what they set out to fight.

Based Korbo. When the 80's R&B scene turned into 90's thug rap it was over. We tried to salvage it by going down grunge punk but it all turned emo and now everyone in the scene is a bunch of hardcore faggots shooting heroine.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I&list=RDMMX2BYmmTI04I&start_radio=1
>a corporation doesn't give a shit about giving artists and fans the money they worked for
Oh shit I almost forgot this was the real world for a second. Seriously though they knew what they were doing the moment they got acquired by Google.
As long as they're working to keep Googles coffers full then we'll continue to see takedowns instead of monetization.
What the hell is happening to our planets """culture"""?

Attached: dont you wanna jam with me anon.gif (520x293, 692K)

Surely they know that artists who don't get paid won't agree to keep earning them ad revenue?

So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

>French music is generally horrendous
>but they still stood out before the 90s
When you'll take a look back at the previous decades and compare them to today's culture you might understand why vaporwave still looks fascinating despite being literally stolen music
youtube.com/watch?v=qO1KkOf-ypI

Attached: the-icebergs.gif (891x505, 1.62M)

I dig that too. I can see why people would cling to vaporwave despite it being a literal counter to what anyone is trying to accomplish.
It still envokes that feeling of a time of music that was slowly fading out too quickly. The synth and wave genres died out too quickly.
The 80's retro sound didn't really get enough time to shine and make a lasting impact.
Though the vaporwave movement might just be the modern resurgence that the genre's needed.

Attached: bumstead giving a flower the sniffe.gif (376x250, 791K)

Nigga synthwave is still alive and well just not a mainstream genre anymore. Home is the most renowned artist out there but spotify is full of them, though few stand out in terms of originality. Chillwave and some other couple of -wave shit genres still survive on Spotify and bandcamp as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Attached: 54378485345.gif (639x777, 1.84M)

Being alive isn't the same as evolving. I wish synth would've evolved a little more to make it mainstream. It's all well and good to know you can still find music but it's not the same when everyone shits on you for listening to it because it's not cool anymore.
Music is something I'd like people to connect more on regardless of how you feel about the other persons taste.
How do you feel about things like electro-swing and Lo-Fi?
youtube.com/watch?v=GDU7JZ5gINc

Attached: 608dfb418356075cb517bd2bd7863f3a.jpg (363x700, 26K)

The majority of people who gay post is not gay IRL, it's a fact.

Attached: 1542924048539.gif (640x360, 258K)

Is this really a fact?! If so we've been wasting our time.

Attached: NANI.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>when everyone shits on you for listening to it because it's not cool anymore.
Who tf cares lmao. I listen to classical/baroque music whenever my mood switch is flipped and people question my arguably weird tastes. I used to listen to pure jazz for a while before throwing in the towel as I found it too taxing on my listening abilities. Tastes are personal and music is too much of a subjective medium to find matching tastes, unless you're one of these normie sheep who listen to whatever the mainstream media shoves down their throat.

>How do you feel about things like electro-swing and Lo-Fi?
Lo-Fi is even more of a meme than Vaporwave, doesn't take that much pain to make and consists mostly of repetitive tunes and beats, which is meh, would get jaded of it within a quarter of a hour. Idk about electro swing.

Attached: fffdfdf.png (961x717, 1.96M)

Yes, most the people do it because they are lonely and horny. I do it myself sometimes, and I'm super straight.

Attached: 1534100444107.png (240x240, 17K)

>Who tf cares lmao. I listen to classical/baroque music whenever my mood switch is flipped and people question my arguably weird tastes. I used to listen to pure jazz for a while before throwing in the towel as I found it too taxing on my listening abilities. Tastes are personal and music is too much of a subjective medium to find matching tastes, unless you're one of these normie sheep who listen to whatever the mainstream media shoves down their throat.
....I love you korbo......y-you know what's up. The problem is some people don't have passion about their music but aggression. Like you have to justify what music you listen to that opposes theirs and having any opinion on the matter is heresy.
>Idk about electro swing.
youtube.com/watch?v=FHccClTAdzc

Attached: Kure Chen gives bant the beate.gif (500x256, 493K)

Bunch of thin-skinned sleazeballs, so much for the land of the free when the only free thing they've got is their mouths running all the way to the fucking moon and beyond. Feels good to be a shut in for once.

Attached: k24u3f44x8l21.jpg (640x894, 100K)

No more faggotry

Attached: Under Arrest.jpg (285x248, 35K)

Amen. My NEET life was great but in burgerland we have to wage slave to get anywhere. The only thing free here is an undeserved smug sense of self satisfaction for trivial tasks.
I think there's a huge problem with identity in modern America that's been influenced by popular media. Everyone wants to be something or someone instead of being themselves.
That's sad as fuck and hurts me down to my core but based for sharing.
What about online g*y stuff makes you less lonely and horny though?
For today.
youtu.be/NpQDqppBsxI

Attached: bumstead giving bant the big bass line.gif (500x372, 1.41M)