Based Asian queen shows some monkey niggers who is boss

Is she /ourgal/ Jow Forums?

I despise how any pack of lazy niggers can now point a camera at a hard working person knowing that the Zio-niggers will assist them if the person slips up.

Give her some support so airbnb doesn't permanently suspend her account. If she gets a legal defense fund, donate to it.

Video: twitter.com/mcisero24/status/1134739663057555456/video/1

Article: rawstory.com/2019/06/airbnb-host-caught-on-tape-asking-black-guests-which-monkey-is-going-to-stay-on-the-couch/

Tariq talking about on his twitter as well, not linking cause fuck that faggot.

Attached: BASEDAZNQUEEN.png (613x1073, 724K)

Chinese are animals, so are Korean
First civilization to ever exist in mainland Asia was when Japan colonized it
There was no massacre in Nanking, there was no comfort women in Korea there were sexual encounters but they were 100% consensual because Korean women crave Japanese men

>Racist
>Not white
When a niggers own POC plight works against him, you can't make this shit up. Asians the new white man when?

Based Jap bro stating the facts. Fuck China.

She lucky they didn't chimp out on her and throw her down the stairs.

>subhuman gooklet arguing who is king of the gooklets

ARR ROOK ARIKE HASHIMOTO

She has fantastic feet

>Debating nonsense rather than race mix
The state of minorities

Asian wars are like that time Goodall made the chimps shoah eachother

Holy fucking shit, all these darkies "Buy black, stay black, black nationalism, hail MLK"... Ok what if a white or Asian person treated you the same and declined doing business with you "We is an opressed peple, if you not buying from the hood, you is racist, we wuz kangz and shieeeet"

Why are they like this?
Side note, reservation was for 4, no fifth monkey listed, those lying ass Negroes.

She wanted to be raped

They sounded like nice people though

one more guest? Does it matter really so long as everything as you expect when they leave?

I’m not a Korean I’m a human being

is as*

Sounds like the type of things lots of students do

lol did she have camera's or something in the house? how did she know there were more than agreed in the house?

any way everyone knows chinks hate niggers more than whites do

Ok which one of you is this ?

Attached: 95DBFC6D-D5F2-4DC9-A732-B8B73E5ACD42.jpg (750x1057, 199K)

ching chong bing bong u get out rite now u arr criminars du ma i only rike wite guys

i hope you boys are ready for another elliot rogers because she's gonna be popping out one at some point or another

Azns are whites only freinds

People who do Air BnB deserve shit like this to happen. What sane person would allow strangers to sleep in your house?

>4 and a couch
>nigger can't count and thinks a couch is a bed

Niggers never get off their couches, automatically turns into another available bed lmao

I hear Arabs are nice people. Whats a few Arabs in Israel, Rabbi?

nope
Jews are your greatest ally

this. ALL WOMEN CRAVE BBC

Chinese have wider bandwidth of bad and good. They have many that are worse than the worst human trash on earth, conversely they have abundant numbers who are better than the best. If your experience is near the trash socioeconomic zone YES u will see heavy heavy Chinese trash. But a good suburban shanghai girl is better than a US suburban anycity USA girl hands down. White US women are either land whales or PHD cunts. Average Chinese girl is more appealing than average US girl if you do pure natural selection math. Avg China girl has not developed the fake western princess queen platinum pussy disease...nor is the average China girl fat. Most men naturally prefer skinny ugly over fat pretty.

Attached: MazieOhNoNoohorono.jpg (964x652, 55K)

Jews are the pet cat that fucking pisses everywhere and is overly aggressive, what they need is to be put down.

>slips up
Fuck you. If you slip up, pay up. Tired of you privacy enthusiasts trying to get away with crime. 100% chance you're a pedofile too.

They are some of the kindest people I have met.

and Israel is right next to Egypt lol

of course there are Arabs

Foot worship is cuck tier

>subhuman gooklet arguing who is king of the gooklets
let's translate that
>subhuman miguklet arguing who is king of the miguklets
>subhuman americanlet arguing who is king of the americanlets
why you disrespect your countrymen

Asian women is how white women should act
Imagine wanting these things inside of you

>how to end the white race the post

H-How can this be? New York is supposed to be tolerant and forward thinking?!

>calls them monkeys
>all the Oooga booga remarks in response

Do they really not see where this "slur" comes from? Seriously, are they unable to see it?

shut up bosmer scum, hic noster orbis terrarum

FOR THE EMPIRE

Literally this.

Hard to understand how the Koreans can hate Japs given their population and life expectancy doubled under Jap rule.

The Brits either starved or murdered half the population of Ireland in about 60 years, and get off lightly in comparison.

We don't even know what we did in Latin America.

One nigger in your house is too many

Shut the fuck up yellow nigger pig nosed chink before I revive the spirit of General Tojo and make Nanking really happen

She can't be racist, she isn't white. Only whites can be racist, it's 2019.

>calling niggers 'monkeys'
>epic salty Ooga boogaring on Twitter
based asian! I would btw!

Attached: 1559387237487.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Attached: E76B7F2D-6431-4E9F-959A-1A05BE185883.jpg (992x708, 144K)

British didn’t massacre Irish, the Irish are from iberia and iberians don’t know how to fish unless they go to Newfoundland to steal our fucking fish sub human spic fuck Spain I wish Jean Chrétien nuked Madrid

I'm with the black guys here. That's just disgusting, especially since the gook is married to a white man. How are blacks supposed to bother lifting themselves up if they get treated like shit even if they do?

>based
>asian
pick one.

>The Brits either starved or murdered half the population of Ireland in about 60 years
fuck off faggot, stop believing kike lies!

It's an honest question, man.
>WHICH MONEY'S GOING TO STAY ON THE COUCH?
Why don't they answer?
It's rude.

Difference is left is 0% human, right is 50% human unfortunately he has Swedish blood in him

>I despise how any pack of lazy niggers can now point a camera at a hard working person knowing that the Zio-niggers will assist them if the person slips up
I like how they drone on and on about how oppressed they are but all of them know flipping on a camera is a potential power play

Got your back bro.

Attached: a5005623caac9a2bf61963decdfaf30bd25acb13415358b539c49d1f0ec4c581.png (849x586, 221K)

Same here user

they were super polite and the ad said 4 guests plus a couch

how else would you interpret that?

>How are blacks supposed to bother lifting themselves up if they get treated like shit even if they do?

Attached: 1556251857957.jpg (1024x953, 170K)

>Literally a dozen twitter replies talking about white people
>multiple gifs showing black people attacking white people
>multiple gifs of white people saying they are sorry

I'm sorry, do black people consider Asians as white, or what's the story here?

utterly based.

>Swedes aren't human

Come on, Shinji, I was with you on hating on China and Korea, but Nords in general are definitely human.

The only thing we did wrong was not starving the other half.

I thought you faggots were banned by your gov't

I think we can all agree this one is factual.

Given that their population in your census in 1800s was 8,000,000 and now there is 4,000,000.

Capt’n Save A Waifu

Lol lift themselves up
Blacks better hope white people still own their countries because Asians hate blacks even worst and Asia don’t care

Holy fuck, this is brilliant. Who's more oppressed, an Asian woman, or a black man?

savage bong bantz

That attitude won't get you the EU treaty you need, fren.

Paddies rule you now. You should never have released the IRA prisoners. You reap what you sow.

But he is most likely taller and ”muh dick” n shiet

In the bongs defense there was alot of immigration to america, half of norway just up and left.

What is airbnb?

psst

it's a trap

Attached: Queen.jpg (660x660, 60K)

This is an interesting point. Do nigs and social justicites consider Asians as "POC"? Surely it disrupts there "POC people are oppressed" narrative quite dramatically, as Asians in Western countries as well as their own tend to outperform whites. I've never met an Asian who got along with coloured people unless they also got along with whites, and usually got along with whites (and other Asians ofc) much better.

>Does it matter really
Yes, would you want "people" who lied to you staying in your place?

In SJW politics, the black men are.

All the best Swedes are Finns
I’m Canadian so not only is my dick bigger than yours I didn’t get circumcised Ahmed

Well, it was mostly during the Brit orchestrated "'famine".

We get shit for giving Aztecs stds, Brits dont get to escape.

How are asian women oppressed besides being discriminated for college entrances because their too smart

Swedes and norweigans have the highest empathy towards animals in the world, and also the highest social trust.

We swedes apparently like gorillas very much since i see them everywhere

Sounds like she is smart. Anyone with any brains knows you don't allow niggers to stay in your place of business if you can help it. They will ruin it. That asian woman knows they will take her belongings, disrupt the peace of her house, and tick off all other lodgers. This is what niggers do. If whites would actually grow a backbone and get rid of white guilt, this is exactly how we should all handle niggers. Tell them they are not welcome and make them leave. They are not humans and don't deserve to be treated like it.

A french faggot.

False alarm guys!

There’s was no massacres in Ireland retard
It’s a papist lie
I wish there was a massacre in ireland, I wish the holocaust happened, I wish there was a massacre in Nanking

Finn protecting asians. Call of blood, I guess?

I said Canadian not Queerbecker

Niggers will soon find Asians far harsher masters than Europeans.
I look forward to this

Kys retarded faggot.

grab your popcorn gents

Are you even an ethnic Jap?

they are calling their two friend on the right of that banner monkeys too. people who pull this shit at any kind of hotel or whatever always need to get fucked. don't act like your extra friends staying weren't there when you booked.

That’s rude, you might have Japanese blood in you you know. Korean women loved Japanese men, there’s memorials all over Korea to commemorate the thousands of Korean women who fucked Japanese men

Go home chinks.

Your ex colonial countries are proof america did nothing wrong displacing the natives, you did a half measure, if anything you where too beneficial to the natives.

I'm korean and i agree, koreans don't fall from the Chinese trees in when it comes to uncouth societal behaviors

Twitter full of black males making threats of violence against her.... again proving why other races dont like blacks.

This. If ever there’s a worldwide Asian hegemony, they’ll bring back slavery and you niggers will be back in chains BEGGING for the White man to save you, AGAIN, because you’re too fucking stupid to break free yourselves. I can’t wait for that time to come

Go back to your own country

If she’s Chinese or Korean they will only be charged with animal abuse

>said the english teacher

The filthy English teacher reveals himself.
Grow up, get a real job; do your duty.

stop voting against the white man if you want a better life. white men invented democracy, civil rights, ended slavery, give you gibs, etc., etc.

asians are going to genocide the fuck out of you if america ever slips behind china

I’m not an English teacher

I’m not an English teacher I’m here for a holiday

This. We were benevolent in comparison.

Aren't you supposed to be teaching English class, Michael?

She is not /ourgirl/ but just another fucking greedy chink landlord.
I hope this video redpilled a few people on what vile people chinks are.