The egyptians was black. the romans was black. the greeks was black. prove me wrong

the egyptians was black. the romans was black. the greeks was black. prove me wrong

Attached: last ned (4).jpg (5120x3840, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skNzBQc3Uok&t=297s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you prove they were black?

Attached: black dinosaurs.png (800x643, 77K)

Yes all of history is black that's because we only see it when we close our eyes

You prove yourself right.

Daz rite. Wh*te bois be seethin at tha black man's kangz.

Attached: Kefti_1.jpg (721x901, 155K)

crackas mad and shiet

Attached: last ned.jpg (612x612, 86K)

your predecessors were white, so shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: chimp.jpg (2000x1000, 459K)

Dude, fuck off lol. Here you can see an Egyptian nobleman (Caucasian) fighting off a swarm of negroids. You guys have been viewed as insects forever.

Attached: 97b24804a0ccb9b075fd8e2a0ec68f4e21e732eb.jpg (550x412, 136K)

cave dwelling crackas

>dark skin= black
Kek. Indians are black then, Latinos are black as well I suppose
Oh wait... youd disagree with those claims
So once more, can you prove they were black?

they where light skins

OH NO NO NO

Attached: untitled2.png (1128x2486, 3.43M)

If this thread reaches 100 posts Jow Forums should be deleted. Sage and report ALL slide threads. Never make an exception, never waver. Report EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1559025138846.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

racist mad

Yet another one, Africans literally being mowed down by the dozens by Egyptian charioteer lol

WE WUZ ANTS N SHIET

Attached: Chariot.jpg (592x395, 200K)

shakespeare was black

Attached: last ned (1).jpg (400x400, 25K)

isaac newton was black

Attached: last ned (2).jpg (1300x960, 107K)

Fuck You nigger, everyone is serbian.

You know I personally would not give a fuck if Egyptians were black. Unfortunately romans were not black you asshole. What would ultimately happen if you found out they really were black?? You will still be a cry baby ghetto faggot and you will not be able to recreate Egypt for many reasons. 1. Islamists will likely enslave you or force you to convert. 2. Not enough resources to build in the middle of a desert even if you could live there in relative peace. 3. You are too lazy

Attached: 1558102889937.png (900x599, 613K)

>Egyptian nobleman (Caucasian)
>caucasians have dreaded black hair and dark skin
>nobles reflect the general population

so youre saying that indians are british?

Attached: 302b5cb12dcef3b4511f853de08d3052.jpg (564x564, 90K)

>dark skin= black

it was white people who came up with blackness with such a loose designation.

all these people were civilized
so it's impossible that they were black

Kek my sides

> calling anyone uncivilized
>german

Damn nigga, wuz thinkin deez niggaz be white and sheeeit, now i c, thx homey

Kek

Attached: 1509249595416s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

mosart was black

Attached: last ned (3).jpg (500x711, 24K)

bruh, wat?

Yoyoyoyo dem Vikings n sheeeit wuz blac too my nigga

Attached: 9794256cc74dd340213256582ff857e4.jpg (498x640, 83K)

The whites were blacks.

the truth cant be silensed

Attached: 0f136ec3ecdf1638a625b5b0b7239ebb--black-wings-african-history.jpg (236x442, 25K)

Whaaaat, no fuckin way, homey; dey wh*ter den snow, fo' reel yo. You be kiddin' on ma ass, sneeky nigga.

OP was a black faggot before he killed himself.

No ones saying Egyptians were European retard, only that they arent monkeys.

how many times have the germans ruined europe??

Attached: germanic.jpg (770x545, 73K)

this is bethoven

Attached: pee pee (250).jpg (420x479, 27K)

>they arent monkeys.

a-are you saying that black people are monkeys?

Attached: for-centuries-some-whites-have-said-that-black-people-look-29450544.png (500x647, 173K)

Egyptians were originally unironically dark skinned Africans, although because of their contact with near eastern people, greeks, and romans, some of their royals and population were light skinned or even pale europeans but the base original population that created their civilization was black.

"Shee..it mugga fugger, every mugga fugger was black, dey still black, under da skin."

Nominate me for a Noble Prize in Literature.

>crackas mad and shiet
And the LARP dies right there. 1/10
Poor effort.

>betoven
Wuz he be doin' rap n sheeit, what wuz dat nigga up to???

DAS RIIIITE!

bethoven was the realest nigga who fucked queens

bethoven was the realest nigga who fucked big ass milfs

The monkey impersonators of the species homo sapien, yes.

DAS RIIIIIIITE!

To be quite honest this is a good point. Especially if you are an evotard. This evolution bullshit is what hypes up both black and white nationalists.

it's your assertion, the burden of proof is on you.

or is your jew brain incapable of understanding that?

Dat nigga wuz doin' reel g shit back in tha middle agez??? damn dat hooligan nigga's got ma respect, no sheeeit.

black pharaohs existed but it was during egypts downfall, they were Nubian iirc and also the death of ancient Egypt

my nigga, this nigga united the crips and bloods niggas

Op is retarded

Isnt it sad that you can only claim the greatest minds in the history were black, while not being able to name ONE actual black person od historic importance.
Also, all the niggers in the world together dont have a fraction of the talent people like Mozart had. There is practically zero niggers in classical music. There are asiana however. What does that tell you about you?

Isnt it sad that you can only claim the greatest minds in the history were black, while not being able to name ONE actual black person od historic importance.
Also, all the niggers in the world together dont have a fraction of the talent people like Mozart had. There is practically zero niggers in classical music. There are asians however. What does that tell you about you?

>The monkey impersonators of the species homo sapien

if black people are monkeys why is it that whites can breed fertile offspring with them

nigga mosart was a nigga

Kek

Attached: 1532697384722.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

>it was during egypts downfall

you mean under white macedonian incest rule of a stronk female qweeen

> was black

Its obvious you are black and an imbecile

Egypt is lame, ergo Egypt WUZ black.

Nazis wuz black

U Russia punk writed so mu sheeeit, i dindu even read dat sheeeit, sheeeeeeit. LOL

>crips and bloods
Damn muh educashion be lackin' on deez niggas, homey; ain't now em, sry brotha. Wuz dem from da hood?

>If pugs can make fertile offspring with German shepherds why don't we use pugs for police dogs aswell

Is this American education at its finest :^)

what is it with all these weak bait threads.

Attached: 1531607505100.jpg (1024x561, 218K)

hitler was the only cracka i respect

>my job is to defend retarded criminals
>shocked that the ciminals I represent are retarded
>Southern metropolitan area,
>confused that there are more blacks in crime filled cities

how is this a reflection on black p0eople,? White people just ship there criminals off across the world

Hitla wuz 1 reel nigga, he be lovin us blacc folks, 2

>Its obvious you are black

its obvious you are projecting on a jew

> pugs and german shepherds arent both dogs
>lol artificial adaptations created by inbreeding is comparable to humans

youd been better off comparing wolves and german shepherds

nigga they from the ghana compton

Attached: 1559348912110.gif (476x200, 1.66M)

why could blacks only found civilisations in areas today settled by caucasians?

>Egypt is lame

sadly this. i hate sand

>Gives another example of animals that act completely differently but can create fertile offspring

Damn dat wuz 1 embarasin' thang, shoulda nown dat sheeeit...

>t. Anakin

>why could blacks only found civilisations in areas today settled by caucasians?

because caucasians leaders cant help but move their excess populatons to these areas because if they stay theyll be a threat to the status quo of their parasitic system.

why do massive population destoying plagues only happen were caucasians are present?

youtube.com/watch?v=skNzBQc3Uok&t=297s this some high iq shieeeeeet

Makelele was also black

>animals that act completely differently but can create fertile offspring

soo are you actually saying that speciation is bullshit? because first you were suggesting blacks(?) were a different species, now you're just saying people have different behaviors, in which case, so do british and french.

so why are europeans are not massmigrating to central africa? or somalia? even the 19th century colonialism was not a mass exodus

the nazis was black. the crusaders was black. the slavers was black. prove me wrong

a a black user, im actually enjoying this faux ebonics conversation.

stop coping nigger we make fun of your lips because they look retarded af

No I simply compared them to monkeys due to their nature. You assumed I meant the 18th century mindset that they are a completely different species.

>so why are europeans are not massmigrating to central africa? or somalia?

what they already did that for centuries. And the USA and Australia are built near entirely from mass exoduses from Europe.

also different socioeconomic factors. there was no mas migrating from africa until Europeans had already destabilized the region

how are you even defining a mass exodus? the circumstances and population numbers are entirely different as well as the methods of travel.

This is Galileo. He didn't even need no damn telescope.

Attached: eye eye sir.jpg (640x960, 58K)

George Washinton was black.

Mao Tsetung was black.

Neil Armstrong was black. (We wuz in space an shit)

Michael Jackson was black.

You cant deny the truth.

are you black?

Nigga, I and ma niggaz wuz failin highschool, back in tha dayz, dis is som 2 igh-IQ sheeeit fo diz nigga's brain, damnnn; 46 minz, muh dinkin' ain't been fresh enouf fo dat sheeeeit, brahhh.

You made the claim, you prove it.
Also, nigger.

Name a native black geography where whites have built their civilization? South Africa; it was shit before whites went there and it's shit post-white. You're in denial that blacks have not created a real civilization of their own.

Attached: black collectivism.png (1200x1556, 2.75M)

>I simply compared them to monkeys due to their nature

yea but similar comparisons can be made against whites. If blacks were really like monkeys, they wouldnt have been useful as a cheap workforce or able to comprehend christianity , or any such indoctrination.

its strange how their conquerors saw them as more human than you do.

nigga im black

Niggers been niggers since the beginning of niggerdom.

Kat Williams - Philosopher

Attached: 1554008108235.jpg (512x512, 30K)