What's the cause of your loneliness?

>what's the cause of your loneliness?
i'll start: i'm an arrogant shit and can't trust anybody

Attached: 1559432816995.jpg (680x592, 13K)

#DIVE

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm still in college

Highschool* (senior)

MONOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Attached: hqdasddefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Not lonely, might be a sociopath. Hate being around people. Could do with someone to have sex with now and again but living around them would drive me to despise them.

I'm too smart for this sheep society

Attached: 52345423.jpg (653x575, 65K)

I like being on my own. I have a lot of friends, some of them really good. But still I spend most of my time alone because there are so many interesting things to do and I don't like being distracted. It's solitude rather than loneliness.

Guaranteed you're average-below average IQ.

shut the fuck up gay nigger

then get over it to fix it dumbass, super common problem

No, you can't. I'm smart and you can't do anything about it

Attached: 1553169337648.jpg (294x405, 33K)

I’m afraid of talking to people so I don’t leave my room

divorce...nearly bankrupt

I want it.

I enjoy working with metals and stones. Masonry and machining are my interests. People are complicated and difficult, but less rewarding than stone.

I could make a friend and then lose them over some dumb argument, OR I could make a small castle of stone, and it will stay there for hundreds of years. I find things more rewarding than people.

I've never said i'm not trying to solve my problem, listening other people is a way to being less arrogant but thanks for your advice

You're a deep and interesting guy, I understand your feel, people's tired and complex

I get scared when I try to make friends with normalfags. It's not that I can't hold a conversation with them or even that I'm not capable of being friends with them, it's that on some level I feel a deep revulsion for the way they live. It feels wrong to associate with them, like I've sinned or something. I guess that sounds hypocritical considering I'm one click away from boards where futa girls with dicknipples get posted on the regular, but I don't know how else to explain it. My family is upset that I'm not trying to make IRL friends, but I just can't do it. I've never found a group of people so completely sincere about who they are like on Jow Forums.

Attached: Up at night.gif (450x510, 47K)

The thought of being physically close to someone terrifies me.

they took me to the vonbjordtn

...and that's a good thing

horrible

Normalfags are too annoying and I can not handle being around people that are fucking non autistic about subjects.

The People I know are simply boring, everytime they end up talking about what they do on Instagram, they are to stupid to maintain an argument, they can't keep up, I want to leave this shithole as soon as I finish my career and go to a country where people aren't apes, I really hate them

If somebody doesn't initiate something with me, I just assume they don't want to, so I don't initiate anything.