Thread time

thread time

Attached: 1559358587037.png (170x157, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VArxC2RrLrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeeeeet

kayloo got grounded again

Attached: 1446571864875.gif (440x500, 1.27M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VArxC2RrLrc

sheeeeet
pants

No u

Attached: 200.gif (261x200, 381K)

jackson more like scatson

...dude... t-those are wasted trips

those are trips of truth
now you are confirmed shitpants

Again, they're still wasted. And false truth, too

Again, they're still wasted. And false truth, too :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

prove it
pants shit

I've never shit my pants in my whole entire life.

Attached: emoji in anime.jpg (1200x956, 193K)

I've never shit my pants in my whole entire life. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

the only way that is possible is if you parents kept you in the garden with no diaper like a feral animal
that would explain why they arrested your dad
that would explain why you punch holes in your walls
that would explain why you can't make connections with human beings
that would explain why you now find diapers sexually appealing as you were deprived as a child
it all makes sense
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>the only way that is possible is if you parents kept you in the garden with no diaper like a feral animal
the diaper would still be on anyway. it's a special one perhaps...
>that would explain why they arrested your dad
what
>that would explain why you punch holes in your walls
that was only one time dumbass
>that would explain why you can't make connections with human beings
oh sure i can. i'm a cat and i know how to talk haha
>that would explain why you now find diapers sexually appealing as you were deprived
I don't find them sexually appealing. I find them appealing in a cute and comfy way.
>it all makes sense
>IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
my ass faggot

and it made your anus homosexual yes yes i forgot that

Anuses can't be homosexual. They're not human.

Attached: de.jpg (637x637, 66K)

>the only way that is possible is if you parents kept you in the garden with no diaper like a feral animal
the diaper would still be on anyway. it's a special one perhaps...
>that would explain why they arrested your dad
what
>that would explain why you punch holes in your walls
that was only one time dumbass
>that would explain why you can't make connections with human beings
oh sure i can. i'm a cat and i know how to talk haha
>that would explain why you now find diapers sexually appealing as you were deprived
I don't find them sexually appealing. I find them appealing in a cute and comfy way.
>it all makes sense
>IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
my ass faggot :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anuses can't be homosexual. They're not human. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

your homosexual anus sucks in dicks like a vacum cleaner, the only time a vacum cleaner has been in your pants shit smelling house

At this point, I don't even know what you're talking about now... other than "pants shit". Do you have a fetish for that or what?

Attached: 1446341578339.png (374x408, 172K)

At this point, I don't even know what you're talking about now... other than "pants shit". Do you have a fetish for that or what? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

of course i do
i jackson merriweather from yonkers like to shit my pants daily
i eat lots and lots of food so that i can pants shit more often

you're not "jackson merriweather". that name (or person) doesn't even fucking exist.

Attached: 1559328331149.png (248x250, 92K)

thats who i am don't shit your pants over it thats my job

you're not "jackson merriweather". that name (or person) doesn't even fucking exist. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

are you doing it now or are you just joking with me?

YOU ARE GAY THE BIG FAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL DEVOUR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR*
>N-N-N-NOOOOO DONT DEVOUR ME, IM A POOR LITTLE HUMAN
*WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP*
>OH G-G-G-OD MY SKELETON AAAAHGGHAHGHA IT HURRRTTTSSSS YOUR EBREAKING MY BOOOOONNNEEESSSS AGHAGHAGHDEHSGHDSA
*GURGLE GARLP GULP*
>mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ANOTHER SATISFYING MEAL, TIME TO DEVOUR THE NEXT UNBASED, NON-GOD, NON-JESUS, BOSSED AROUND PERSON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS YOU FAGGGOT OH YES THATS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I SWILL SWALLO YOU AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I can't die, user.
I'm invincible, baby!

Attached: 9kp5g96kdi131.png (1280x1440, 1.39M)

You are not invicible you will get hit by a car and DIE you are the FAGGOT you are the GAY and yuo deserve the train wreck to the face that MY BRAP IS ABOUT TO UNLOAD ON YOUIIU
>BRAAAAPPAPAOALLOA
ahahahhahaBRAAAAAAAAPPPPP BRAP BRAP BOOP BRAP
SHHEHANBAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I SHIT IN YOUR FACCCEEEEESE

I can't die, user.
I'm invincible, baby! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have an invincible shield around me. Your pity tricks won't do shit to me, at all. :)

this sis some serious shit

WAHHHHHHAAAAATTTTT NOOOOO I AM THE PANTS SHITTER I AM THE PANTS SHITTER I AM THE REAL FOAT BOY I WILL BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP IN MY DIAPERS AND EAT THEM JUST LIKE MY ALTER EGO ((((((JACKSON)))))) AHAHHAHAHAHAHA BRAP STINK BRAP BRAP

i do not pity you LOWLIFE you HOLE IN THE WALL FAG AHAHAHHAHA who WOULD pity yoouuuuUUUUJ OF ALL THE PEOPLLLLEEEEEE I WILL PLAY BASKETBALL WITH YOU AND SMASH YOUR FAce wITH THE BASKETBALL AHAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA Brap OOOFFFF OOOOOOFFFF BRAAAAAPPPPPP

I have an invincible shield around me. Your pity tricks won't do shit to me, at all. :) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

whoa this is BAAASSEEDDDDD

you can't hurt a soft, cute and pampered kitty ;)

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 35K)

>you can't hurt a soft, cute and pants shitty

Who are you quoting, fren

you can't hurt a soft, cute and pampered kitty ;) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BRAP BRAP SSSNNNIIIOFFFFFFFFF MMM DO YOU LIKE MY SHIT ON YOUR FACCCEEEEEE? I WILL SHIT SOME MORE HERE WATCH BRAP BRAP SPLOCH SPLASH SPLIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSHHHHHHHHJ YEA YEA SWALLOW IT ALL SWALLOW MY GREEN DIARRHEA IVE HAD PLENTY OF VEGETABLES AND AMERICAN FOOD DYE HONEY TIME TO SWALLOW YOUR SHREK SHIT!!!!!!

shitpants jackson

Who are you quoting, fren :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>he doesn't know that I'm not feeling anything from the user.
I don't even feel shit at all.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU LIVE IN SHIT YOUR WORLD IS POOP YOU MADE IT POOP YOU LIVE IN POOP YOUR WALL IS HOME TO ALL YOUR STORED POOP THATS WHY THERES A HOLE THERE AHAHAHAHHAHA

>he doesn't know that I'm not feeling anything from the user.
I don't even feel shit at all. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

my world is invincible too

my world is invincible too :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>I don't even feel shit at all.
it comes out into my pants so often i don't even feel it any more

Okay stop changing trips.

Fgt trip sums up R*lsei very well

Okay stop changing trips. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

good point, i'll hang onto this one
start changing shitted pants

>censoring my name
Seething.

>censoring my name
Seething. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>imagine the smellsei