Shalom bant! How's it going?

Shalom bant! How's it going?

Attached: Yoosung_hello.jpg (300x400, 40K)

Attached: 1558596047888.jpg (460x321, 23K)

Fail my geometry exam :c

Bird! How is bird?
Oh nose! What grade did you get?

Attached: Yuji_bird.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

I found someone who is even worse than the other fags that have bothered me.

Attached: 4C844E0D-2BD2-45BB-8692-9C058EF28D86.jpg (625x565, 253K)

Good morning Bumstead, all's well so far today.

That seems like an odd dude. What will you do to make them not bother you?
That's great. Eat much today?

Attached: Noodle_bear.gif (200x200, 515K)

Probably not talk about him anymore. Here’s what he said when I told him it was gay.

Attached: 498DF5FE-2306-4ED6-8584-ED53A75DA68F.jpg (629x360, 135K)

discord thread

2/5, also 3/5 for algebra, it's a little shit

Odd. Yes just run away from him.

Attached: Running_Yoosung.png (500x488, 110K)

incel

Darn dude that's a pain. Don't worry you'll get better and things will work out, I wasn't very good at math but after a while I became pretty good and would get about 80% of the questions right. So Just stay strong man.
How was the day besides that?

Attached: cirno_9_nine_math_fixed.jpg (1536x1536, 256K)

You having a good day?
Seethe more Yiffrael.

Yeah it's not to bad. Thinking of getting lunch pretty soon. Also was working outside and will head back out to do more work later.

Attached: Anime_Food.png (383x469, 235K)

You still there? If so how did your Lunch turn out?

Good. I had two chicken salad sandwiches how about you?

I’ve been having an alright day. I don’t understand why some English and Irish fucker on this board have to treat this place like Discord.

What do you mean?

Attached: stock-illustration-76504899-duck-have-a-question-vector-cartoon-set-52.jpg (235x234, 22K)

discord thread

There’s these 2 people who are gays and try treat this board like Discord. One of them is a British Karen Poster (not the Korean one, he’s ok), and the other is this Irish Retard (there used to be a Welsh fag that dated the Karen poster but they don’t talk anymore)

huh strange. I haven't seen them but I suspect I will eventually.

Attached: bee_sticking_out_of_flower.jpg (1874x1837, 328K)

>shalom

Attached: E35436EA-EC82-4107-8450-8B9575A6C28E.png (504x360, 95K)

Here’s a thread involving them.

dang. I don't much understand why folks post on bant like that.

Attached: Shrug_1.jpg (3475x3488, 362K)

Cause they’re gay. And that’s the only reason why.

God damnit he has another thread.

Ah geez that last one. lewd erp on bant, I thought we got rid of all of that

Attached: nervous.jpg (391x450, 50K)

It’s pretty cringe is what it is.

>Shalom
feast your eyes on this one jew

Attached: 1541210931524.jpg (1456x2592, 625K)

I'm not jewish though.

Attached: Jewish_Liz.png (500x500, 117K)

oh
okay

hi bumstead
have you played mystic messenger? you always use the cutest yoosung pics

So how do you do lad?

Yup I have. Me and a female friend both played it and quite enjoyed talking about it and playing it.

Attached: 1520095995832.png (600x600, 214K)

that’s very wholesome she sounds like a nice friend, I only played the yoosung route but he’s best boy so now I don’t want to do the others

I kept getting him by accident, I wanted to test out the other routes but was too nice to yoosung because how could you be mean to the boy?

Attached: 364c5f323858e3df6cd3bc9c69dc63c0.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

Attached: for bumstead.jpg (2308x2136, 399K)

Ooo pretty! I will start a flower thread tomorrow and by jov you've given me an idea for a game.

Look upon your keyboard. Gaze across all three rows. Perhaps you've built such a habit to the point where you no longer remember, but locating these three letters with purpose is key: A, L, and D.

First letter, A, you can locate in the center row of keys on the far left. If your read left-to-right it would be considered the 'first' key. Do not press it, just mark down where it is. Maybe take down its location on a piece of paper for future reference.
Second letter, L, is located on the very same row, but in the inverse position. It is on the center row but on the far left side. If you read right-to-left it would be considered the 'first' key. Note, 'L' is indeed the final letter, as ; and ' are not part of the alphabet proper, as absurd as those two final keys sharing the same size as the letter keys is. Mark this location down in your notes. Do not press the key yet-- I repeat-- do not press the key. We're saving its press for later.
The final letter letter, D, is perhaps the most difficult of the bunch. It isn't positioned on a simple landmark location as the other two are. Indeed, it is also located in the center-row, but there's a catch: it is two letter in from the left side of the row. Now, it isn't two letters in from the first key, 'A,' that key is irrelevant and often used to mark failure, the same failure you will experience if you do not heed these instructions.
No, it is to the immediate left of 'F,' the 'D' key. Or simple 'd' as it appears on most standard keyboards. Mark its location down and DO NOT press its key.

Now that you have become acquainted with these specific letter-keys and their location on the input board, you can now proceed with pressing them BUT only in the correct order as I shall detail here:
The first true key press is 'L,' fitting as it would be the first letter if you read right-to-left as the Semitic languages do. Locate it and push downward.
The second, unfittingly, is 'A,' whose landmark is not analogous to its locating within the word its a part of in the slightest sense. Locate the key and push downward.
The final and least fitting key in this process-- and I should add you will be finished after this step-- is 'D.' Take your time finding the key, there is no rush. Don't give yourself a bad impression of thing through working yourself up now! Now that you have found the key, push it upward-- I kid, I kid! Got you there for a second, didn't I? Push downward upon the keyface like you would the previous keys.
If you have followed these steps correctly, you should have word-processed the following:

lad

Congratulation! You now know how to do lad! I may not have been complete in this instructional as I did not include changing cases from upper and lower BUT we can save that lesson for another day, Bumstead my internet companion.
I hope this tutorial sates you enough, I know certain individuals who use this very imageboard do not appreciate spoonfeeding, so I must clarify this interaction is exclusively between you and I as to not set a precedent.

also how knowledgeable are you about plants? I want to try growing a bonsai but I don’t know where to start

I have now learned, why thank you sir. I now can do lad. Now that I properly know can now ask you this question: How do you do, lad?
From seed or already grown?

Attached: inverse_and_glitch_liz.jpg (800x800, 213K)

from seed but not sure if that’s too hard for a beginner

I tried that but failed. Did your seed come with instructions?

you'll pay for your crimes

nope, I have a friend who grows them so maybe I can have him start one for me just in case mine doesn’t grow

Ooo tiny country. How does it go?
Definitely ask him. It'd be great to have a little bonsai

Oh I'm fine, thank you.

Glad to hear bud.

Name of the anime girl?
Name of the anime girl?
Name of the anime girl?