Day 2 of learning Españish

I finally learned what sound 'ñ' makes (It's the "ny-" sound, not the "ng" sound as I originally thoght)

Attached: SombreroItaly2.png (2000x1143, 215K)

why do am*ricans

Okay now say chinge tu madre

Ña

spanish is a bastardized simplified pleb version of the beautiful inflective patrician language that is latin. that is a fact. why would you ever wanna learn a pleb language?

because who the fuck speaks norgaywan rite?

Attached: 2699ABB2-0168-4678-AABF-39FC3AF754FA.jpg (960x958, 69K)

hispania mea est

Attached: 14a8baffb15c1499994a9ccafe6e5a2e.jpg (2680x3707, 862K)

You’re right, Spanish is a bastard of Latin, arguably the greatest language of all times.
But let me ask you - where does Norwegian come from? All Scandinavian languages are subhuman and devoid of any beauty and purity. You can read the Romans’ notes of what they thought of your people, basically de pigmented savages whose language represented their barbaric culture less way of life.

ña ñaaa ñaa..

Attached: f2cb9ede1137ccf6ba54cdbd8b4031a31260413e_hq.gif (500x412, 525K)

the greeks created civilization, the romans expanded on it, the french revolutionized it, the scandinavians perfected it. this is matter of fact. the greeks and romans would be proud.

Attached: 1447439832280.jpg (404x597, 139K)

and i'm not a fan of germanic languages either. expressing ideas perfectly and also beautifully in this language and norwegian/swedish is very difficult.

*the scandinavians killed it.

Barbarians: destroyed temples, burned books and imposed the culture they wanted.
Rome: respected and admired other cultures also kept history documented even if it was not their own history

Attached: a0bdfb52b9dbd69196e89afd04f251f3.jpg (1148x657, 108K)

kill self for not learning spanish in a day

Nacho cheese Doritos locos taco supreme uma delicia

That's Portuguese. Spanish and Portuguese aren't exactly the same wey.

Attached: 10992.jpg (432x432, 30K)

Doesn't matter. Brazil is a Mexican country too

Also, rolling your r's in Spanish is very important. Unfortunately I can't roll me r's when speakingable dogs (perro). The double r's MUST roll or else you sound like an idiot and possibly mean "but". In addition, don't get confused with perro and pero.

>speakingable
speaking about. How did it auto-correct into that?

Attached: 16.png (414x300, 81K)

just think of it like a very quick 'd'

>(perro)
Perro caca

Attached: 86985781-56BE-4098-9F39-151794D1B339.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>F4
ALTF4 from 4chen. También, comprobado.

Attached: 14.png (414x248, 62K)

ñañeñiñoñu

>Vuestra madre es ghei y vuestro padre es d*scordfag

If I weren't a native Spanish speaker, I would've probably learnt French or Russian instead. I see no reason why I'd benefit from knowing Spanish. Hell, I don't even like reggaeton or salsa.

Must feel good to be in a unique country then, huh moosefucker? Pardon my language, of course. Not to scare you or anything, but áãàâ ç ch lh ll nh ñ rr ss. É mole kkkkkjjjj gringo otário

Attached: E431EFCD-D71D-4639-9C8B-18F90B96783C.jpg (543x547, 49K)

Someone get this beaner a box of tissues

Kill yourself you fucking French speaking cunt. I hope you die from eating all that fucking poutine like the fucking retard you are. If I could I'd make sure all maple syrup ever became fucking poisonous because your whole country deserves to fucking die. You're the purest form of cancer and I sincerely hope all of your race mixing acquaintances die from hiv like the homosexuals they are. You are not worthy of oxygen and I honestly can't see why I'm even fucking writing this besides the fact that I'm kinda drunk. You're probably the kind of leaf to kill himself and because an American told you to blow it out your ass while all you want is a strong and manly American to blow it in your tight boipucci. Leafs like you should really just castrate themselves and become loyal slaves to the rest of the world. If there's a terrorist attack tomorrow you'll know my friend Achmed did it you fucking superinducting cunt. I hope you see how fucking worthless you are and off yourself by choking on a fat black cock. I don't know where this shit is going besides the fact that I hate you simply for hindering me from getting repeating numericals in my post number. You're such a fucking fuckass I'd love to fuck your right ass and make you scream for your daddy who'd probably storm in and see you with a big bright smile while having your ass stretched by this Swedish cock. Inb4 "hurr durr swedes are all ayrabs" kill yourself for thinking that, the so called racist party is on the rise and we'll fuck every last immigrant to death. I wish that you would simply drop dead and a fucking nigger would shank you and steal what tiny amount of cash you carry. You would probably love to be forced to wear an electric buttplug a whole day while I remotely control the electrical impulses until your sphincter turns the buttplug to dust. I just wish I could blow a load on your face and stick a note to is that says "fuck you, you faggot". In conclusion I hope you die.

Attached: 30DCF945-E5F5-4D49-8A0C-FB32EB5335F6.png (600x800, 352K)

Lol dago

Bitch