The pagan gods are the watchers from the bible

The watchers were special angels whose job was to supervise humanity and help it grow. Some of the watchers came down to earth and started having sex with our women and teaching us things we werent ready for. They are considered gods but they are created subordinates to the true god. The old pagan myths are actually real stories of what happened. Paganism is all the same religion, tailored to the ethnicity of its followers worldwide. Because these stories have analogues in places with no contact with europe, the middle east or india this indicates that humanity did in fact originate from a single point and spread around the world, also much more recently than we are told. This central point is called babylon. After the flood, the old religion was revived. When the humans didnt spread out as they were told, they were separated by race and language at the tower of babel and took the religion with them, telling it differently in their own languages.

Attached: 35311226601_1af42b5651_z.jpg (624x640, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers
youtube.com/watch?v=2jx1ZtZlcCk
youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ultimate redpill.

>The pagan gods are the watchers from the bible
incorrect!
i know this for a fact because the watchers have watched me since before birth.
;)

LARPagans worship angels, there is plenty of evidence of this in their own religion

How do you know?

>Some of the watchers came down to earth and started having sex with our women and teaching us things we werent ready fo
Did this please God?

No, they are condemned to hell

That's what I believe as well:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers

How to differentiate between watchers with honest and dishonest intentions, should you encounter few?

correlation is not causation and you’re a brainlet

The Pagan gods are just the demons that pagans used to sacrifice their babies to.

See pic related - that's paganism (and the root of Judaism)

Attached: Molech-Baal.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

>correlation is not causation
hi redd*t

Also a manlet and dicklet

>correlation is not causation
You are correct, could you be on a roll?
>and you’re a brainlet
And, you crash and burn.
Ad hominem is a tool of the weak.
If you feel the need insult someone you should do so with the full understanding that you're belittling your own argument at the same time.
Now, if you're as smart as you want us to think you are, build on your first clause and conclude it with sauce that backs your point.

Attached: 1526318823281.jpg (916x1024, 255K)

ive heard the theory they are not "demons" as such. fallen angels are fallen angels.
"demons" i have heard are the spirits of dead nephilim (half human half fallen angel) which wander the earth because they have no place.
Chris White on youtube has some great studies of these ideas. He also did the 4 hour Ancient Aliens Debunked movie

fallen angels are chiefs of the demons. like beealzebub is supposed to be second in command under satan

“You will know them by their fruits” Matthew 7:15-20
We’ll just have to wait and see

Friendly reminder that this guy is arguing for pic related. Every time you see a Christian harping on the Jews you should imagine a person with schizophrenia.

Attached: 1552088113208.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

This place venerates them. The kek situation is what made me take two steps back and realize the possibility of the “alt right” being a manufactured movement and sure enough it is.

Attached: ED7385F0-C67D-40D1-A5FE-6D24D28C2D77.png (849x636, 228K)

>Paganism is all the same religion, tailored to the ethnicity of its followers worldwide.

So we can agree that heathen paths are tailored for white people.

Attached: 1559405527220.jpg (909x724, 280K)

in a sense, yes. does being tailored make them the ultimate truth? surely the ultimate truth would have to not be "custom made", just by definition

That pic can easily be explained. Jesus was speaking to the samaritans, a sect of jews whose torah was missing half the old testament. He was telling them that they were worshipping god on the wrong mountain because they didnt know the correct place.

It originated from the middle east too, its just a bit older than christianity

notice it doesnt say "Salvation is of the Azkhenazim who run wall street and make the 20-21st century USA a puppet of the false state of Israel". Did you notice that?

Revelation 9 calls them the Synagogue of Satan. Christ himself condemns Israel and praises a roman centurion for his faith by comparison. He is come to redeem who will be redeemed

Revelation 2:9

>increasingly nervous Christcuck attempts to say it was actually Jesus for 100th time

Attached: 1559329573958.png (1130x900, 366K)

John 4: 23-24
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Their offspring grew into giants that started to consume all the resources at an unsustainable rate, causing much destruction. God initially did not help until the 4 archangels, who saw the humans suffering, pleaded with God, who later on brought upon a flood to cleanse the world and binds the fallen angels for all eternity.

cope

This. The grand canyon is an ancient quarry. The mesas are ancient tree stumps. Were living in a dump compared to the pre flood world
You worship the creation not the creator

Not an arguement nordnigger

Attached: 1559091532942.jpg (500x600, 48K)

is this a synthesis of paganism and christianity?
I like it

I believe in Kamis who watch over nature. These are angels who preserve the beauty of god's creation. You may have seen them, they appear as beasts, and when they walk by you feel the divine.

That being said, do you really think Odin smiles upon you while you live your mundane life filled with cuckholdry and anime. Meanwhile you lands are being invaded by Muslim hordes and your women spread their legs for them and order you to return to obscurity. ‘Cope’ with that little fact fella

> Shit I made up because it sounded cool.

Attached: 1518918156649.jpg (385x385, 27K)

>saging your own thread

Attached: 324674753572.jpg (710x473, 126K)

>why dont you believe in a religion created in greece in 500 bc instead of a religion made just south of greece in 30ad?

Nope its literally official old testament doctrine
Its demonstrably true

youtube.com/watch?v=2jx1ZtZlcCk

deebly goncerned

Not meeting the standards is no reason to forsake the religion of ones ancestors.

Attached: 1556287165370.jpg (364x418, 16K)

(((They))) want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society.

THEY ARE THE ELOHIM. THE ANNUNAKI.

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

What if....Jews created christianity to enslaves gentiles...what if..

Attached: Ley-Lines-1.jpg (1029x931, 864K)

Attached: The-Eye-Sees-Only-What-The-Mind-Is-Able-To-Comprehend-Henri-Bergson.jpg (1920x1335, 735K)

Attached: Labyrinth-petroglyph-combo-768x421.jpg (768x421, 133K)

Attached: bucket.jpg (925x801, 312K)

>forsake the religion of ones ancestors.
>implying yours werent christian for the past few centuries at the very least

it's not a real religion, you dont even really believe in it. It's all toothless allegory.

I watched a video about Babel and their was mistranslation in the the phrase "make a name for themselves" and it in context of ancient times means make a portal to heaven.

Attached: 3A1CD174-0D44-44D8-857B-EFA36BD64AA5.jpg (540x540, 99K)