Why are we so miserable, bros? It's a genetic matter, a social, a psychological matter? Please give the answer

why are we so miserable, bros? It's a genetic matter, a social, a psychological matter? Please give the answer

Attached: why.jpg (300x218, 10K)

i made this copy pasta to share you user.

i've been trying to tell as many anons as i can to look up the millennial kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ described in the bible. i don't think it gets mentioned very often and i think that's a shame because it sounds really exciting. regardless if you choose to believe it, just hearing what the after life looks like (according to the bible) is interesting.

Attached: 1471243086123.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

I'm happy :)

have sex incel lmao

Attached: mao-zedong.jpg (500x350, 34K)

Life is a tragedy, its a period of time here we suffer eternally and endure pain only to die and live a meaningless life. Humans are specks compared to the universe. The point of life is to make memories and try to better the quality of life of others. Become an individual and do something with your life you sad sack of shit.

HMMM IM SORRY YOU R FAMILY IS IS HELL

Attached: wallhaven-177183.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

worm

It's impossible have an individual life, you always need someone, you live between other, you have to work whit others, otherwise there's no money, yeah we're insignificant for re universe but you're human, and you live lika a human, you must to work to gain money, you must to make friends, gain social skills, labors skills, life's not meaningless, it's just we don' t want that meaning

JOIN THE IM NOT A PEDOPHILE GANG TO PROVE YOU DO NOT ERECTIONS FROM UNDERAGED CHARACTERS I DO NOT MASTURBATE TO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give us a quick description.

Who cares that doesn't makes you less miserable

>and try to better the quality of life of others.

Wrong. Life is about enjoying your time all you can and being in peace with yourself, with what you have done with your time. All that we do is for that. To feel ok with ourselves and don't feel that we have wasted our time here in this planet.

Genetics, the environment you grew up in and thus the beliefs you formed about yourself and the world at a very young age and possibly traumatic events and Mental illnesses.

>life's not meaningless, it's just we don' t want that meaning

Exactly. A lot of people say that life doesn't have any meaning. Yes it has a meaning, the meaning of life is to not waste your time and to make you feel in peace with yourself about what you have done in this life. People confuse things. Is YOU (me included) that doesn't find meaning in your pathetic life but other people find that meaning and life has meaning in itself. The meaning is to not waste your time and be a responsible person.

well, it's a new earth. the Lord Jesus Christ reigns physically on earth with us as king. there is justice and peace. we have physical bodies. it's like what the world was "supposed" to be like. AND if you believe in Christ in this life you get to enter that life in a glorified body and work in his government helping people and helping Christ rule. *something like this.

thats kinda cringe

noooo, it's not. there's justice and everyone has a purpose and job. no one is sick. you don't have to work retail or some useless job. kids can play outside without fear. there will be community and friendships.

i'm gonna study up on it more so i can better explain this.

So we end up working for the government of Heaven helping King Jesus Christ? I thought we didn't have to work in Heaven.

What do you know about the Purgatory? Does it really exist? I have heard that God can make your soul being floating there for a lot of times until you are accepted in Heaven?

because you don't value education and hard work as much

i have not found any scripture supporting the idea of Purgatory. hell isn't a punishment for sin. it's a place for people who heard the gospel and rejected it.

>hell isn't a punishment for sin.

are you a Protestant?

i guess so. i'm not catholic. i don't go to church. i experienced conversion like 2 years ago and have been reading the bible off and on since.

>i experienced conversion like 2 years ago

What happened to you specifically?

Oddly enough I'm in a pretty decent mood

its because you guys dont try to make your lives better. You just sit on Jow Forums and complain lol

I think you have us confused for

>we
Who

I honestly don’t have an answer. You know how spiders eat their prey or crocodile ms bite their meal to pieces while alive. The worlds just cold and behind the thin veneer of morality you see how much and instantly.

Attached: 5A86AF6B-3904-4473-94FF-97FF8E4CD25E.jpg (236x242, 14K)

an epiphany of faith. i didn't believe in God and until one night in my room 2 years ago i gained faith. kind of like paul on the road to Damascus except i didn't hear any voices, or see any visions, or go blind.