Actually need help

Jow Forums, I think my mom is going insane
what do

Attached: pls.jpg (600x400, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell her to stop

what is she doing? call the ambulance if its really bad right now!

Fuck her

Haloperidol

compulsive behavior bent on cleaning things
I started noticing it some time ago but it only really hit me now it maybe a serious issue because we had an argument about it today
i just don't know what to do really
its not like I can tell her she needs to get professional help, she will just lash out at me for it, thinking I'm insulting her, but I just really want to help

consult a professional about her and they can maybe put her on medication or put her in a psych ward until she gets better.
if you are worried its definitely worth it to act as soon as possible!

Jow Forums I think my son is a dirty motherfucker
what do?

He has compulsive behavior bent on dirtying up my nice things
I started noticing it some time ago, but it only really hit me now it maybe a serious issue because we had an argument about it today

Attached: russiaball.jpg (490x376, 48K)

neuter him with some hedgeclippers

She's Russian.

What do you expect?

Attached: tumblr_ppw8bvWX481xy0pi2o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Are you underage?

Just because you're 18+ doesn't mean your mom grew up.

- pedo

I'm probably twice as old as you are.

In an ideal situation you'd probably help her go on a holiday because she obviously needs a break. And perhaps figure shit out afterwards. A second option is to go to a professional without her, just to get yourself informed on possible causes and consequences. A third option could be to spend a few weeks helping her keep everything clean and see how she reacts to that.

Insane in the membrane!

fuck her ass and/or vagina

this is why our society shouldn't stigmatize the mentally Ill

Attached: (63).gif (400x272, 644K)

just tell her to go to a therapist get beaten up and then it will stick in her mind and she will keep thinking about going and then eventually go maybe

Attached: (194).jpg (700x877, 267K)

She's been off work for 5 years already and she's basically just came back from visiting relatives at the sea so its not that, its just she herself pushes it over the edge by cleaning things that are already clean.
Basically what happened today is I came home and got her getting mad at me for supposedly getting floor all dirty with my shoes. Thing is I didn't even walked in yet and I left the house before she did, and its not just that, floor was fucking clean to begin with, which I pointed out. So she started to say she cleaned it already and at the same time she is mad with me because its dirty now. So I tell her to show me where its dirty, she does so and that place is clean to a point where you could eat off it but she just getting even more mad cause I'm saying its clean. So ok, I sweep that place just to see what happens, and while I do so she told me she cleaned it already(like fucking when?!). A few seconds later she completely fucking disregards everything that just happened and tells me its dirty.
Its either she is deliberately fucking me up right now or her mind actually going crazy.
I never really been in a situation like this and have no clue how to act.

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

tell her to clean my co

Attached: C07D1079-11A3-4319-8054-64532C4E4516.png (834x733, 419K)

Cooch?

call some relative and explain the situation

This.

s.pedo s.pedo s.pedo

I'm 41 and not sexually interested in miniors. I'm asking because if OP is underage different options are likely to be available for him depending on the law.

Neutering would be for the best. It will make him a happy and compliant pup.

Or, to be more precise, is OP legally financially dependent on his mother - eithe being underage or 18+ but still in education?

If OP is grown up just sharing a house with mother not much can be done unless she is danger to herself or people around her. If he is legally dependent then there should be some authorities that can be alerted. Of course think it through because getting them involved might ruin your relationship with your mother, crazies often don't appreciate suggestions that they are crazy.

>another episode of edgy anime tropes

Attached: 1440809638263.jpg (312x353, 20K)