>Russians

researchgate.net/publication/316374816_Drinking_Traits_and_Culture_of_the_Imperial_Mongols_in_the_Eyes_of_Observers_and_in_a_Multicultural_Context_pp_161-172
>Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Centre of Russia states that almost half of the Russian population has inherited a Mongol gene having the effect of causing more alcohol to be absorbed by the blood.
>they are more susceptible to aggressions or depressions.
>Mongols ruled Russia for nearly 300 years. Interracial marriages were quite common between Mongols and peoples of other nations. Scientists already knew that people of Mongol descent, but including Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, possessed an intestinal ferment responsible for alcohol digestion which was not as strong as that of Europeans who used to consume rather strong alcoholic beverages made of grapes and wheat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Me95iJdHO18

Attached: Slavs.jpg (1001x665, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM
muslim.ru/en/articles/137/13878/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161622
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM

Attached: Russians.jpg (620x336, 165K)

muslim.ru/en/articles/137/13878/
>President Putin: Traditional Islam is an integral part of Russia’s spiritual life

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
>The Muslim community in Russia continues to grow, having reached 25 million, according to the grand mufti of Russia, Sheikh Rawil Gaynetdin.
>Islam came to Russia in the seventh century. Followers of our Prophet Muhammad came to Russia 22 years after he left earthly life."
>If the trend continues, the Muslim population could outnumber ethnic Russians within 30 years

Attached: 1548011380401.jpg (735x400, 96K)

Think you are underestimating the size of Russia.

>Russians
>white

Attached: 1557683182496m.jpg (742x1024, 131K)

Well, they definattly are. I was in St. Petersburg and Moscow, most people looked just like here in Norway.

Is this why they can’t pull their shot together to save their own lives?
Always half-assing everything, complaining, blaming, passing the buck.
Every russian I’ve met is this way.

First man is russian, second man is tatar or bashkir, and third is kalmyk or buryat.

>Why do some russians look asian

Because there is dozens of ethnic groups in russia and some of them are mongoloid mostly those who lives in asian part of country. They don't call themselves as "russians" because only only burger degenerate can call them such.

>Germans
>white

Attached: P1000620.jpg (2280x1520, 1.82M)

>they definitely are

lül

Attached: 1556963007986m.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

They are bitter alcoholics and heroin addicts.

Attached: Igor Chingchongovich.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

Attached: 1535127014227.jpg (748x499, 104K)

Attached: 1555596298217.jpg (700x525, 260K)

Reported again.

t.

Attached: 1552036179752.jpg (660x495, 219K)

Attached: Typical Asian and Typical Russian.jpg (1000x805, 253K)

t. Ivan Mongolovsky

I'm pure Varangian BVLL

>Varangian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
>Vikings

You're a steppe mongol, Oleg.

>Islam came to Russia in the seventh century.
Dagestan. You mean Dagestan, not Russia
>If the trend continues, the Muslim population could outnumber ethnic Russians within 30 years
They'd need a higher growth rate than any country has ever had in history. Not even India or China.

You just pull facts out of your ass because you're a butthurt gypsie. Go home and do something productive already instead of dwelling here in the hope that some fellow gypsie agrees with you

Go back to Slavland, Nikita. Stop leeching welfare from the German taxpayers like a Turk.

Russias are vikings + slavs
My ancestors smile upon me from Valhalla, can you say the same?

Explain please. This guy is viking? Or slav?

Look like ukrainian

the Varangians were slavic and finnic people.

mongols were racially European until the time of Kublai Khan and the gene in this paper isn't mongol in origin. modern people in Mongolia aren't related to the Golden Horde.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161622

Although many regard the portrait at the National Palace Museum in Taipei, Taiwan, as the depiction most closely resembles Genghis Khan, all existing portraits, including this one, are essentially arbitrary interpretations of Genghis Khan’s appearance by historians living generations after Genghis Khan’s era [2,6]. Although the factual nature of the statement is controversial, Persian historian Rashid-al-Din reported in his “Jami’s al-tawarikh” written at the start of the 14thcentury that most Borjigin ancestors of Genghis Khan were tall, long-bearded, red-haired, and bluish green-eyed, suggesting that the Genghis Khan’s male lineage had some Caucasoid-specific genetic features [44]. He also said that Genghis Khan looked just like his ancestors, but Kublai Khan, his grandson, did not inherit his ancestor’s red hair, implying that the addition of Mongoloid-specific alleles for determining hair color to the genetic makeup of Genghis Khan’s Borjigin clan was probably from the grandmother or mother of Kublai Khan, that is, the wife or daughter-in-law of Genghis Khan.

Show American flag, mutt

>Slavic and finnic

lol no

Slavic and Swedish

Ew, again? I'm not a clown, you can fuck off to Jow Forums or Jow Forums with this crap.

Ukr thread classique. Nice bait, but no, muttcraine.

Attached: 6AAFF63B-7C79-4EA2-8C97-36ED143A4F38.jpg (523x514, 72K)

>Well, they definattly are. I was in St. Petersburg and Moscow, most people looked just like here in Norway.
Mind there are many churkas, Ukrainians, mountain niggers and other scum in Moscow.

>PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MOOOOOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1559185524012.png (322x293, 71K)

You do realise that german welfare is pretty shitty and barebone? And I pay in more taxes than i receive back from the state, faggot

many = 10%