Meds>wh*te bois

Meds>wh*te bois

Attached: fitness-model-clay.jpg (300x300, 15K)

user, men AND women want to view women.

IF you're gonna splash your psy-op around here you are going to need to improve your game

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 10K)

Oh wait, you can't because med women are hairy gorillas

Attached: 1558454744823.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Nice try Cunt.

Attached: 1558306928124.jpg (759x720, 101K)

Fuck off faggot.

4000 hours in MS paint

Cope harder

Attached: 1558145507793.jpg (650x389, 165K)

Pay debt

This kind of threads belong to /lgbt/

This is a divide and conquer shill thread you fucking retarded idiots. Don't reply to these fucking things. Fuck you.

BASED

You people arent fucking white though so what the fuck

Attached: tc1ou19x4jt01.jpg (600x400, 25K)

you just don't get it. that matte ugly make up does nothing for me I prefer untainted women with good genes

>meds aren't white

Attached: 152674598466.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>good genes
>australian
lol

You have these in Australia? I highly doubt it m8

Who said we want to, you fucking leaf?

Fuck off kike shill. This race-baiting is just a façade for your and your ethnicities insecurities as a whole. Attempting to divide Europeans poorly masks the fact that you're either A) a nigger sitting in a council flat burning your lips on a meth pipe and cursing whitey for not paying for your substance abuse, or B) a kike redditnigger furious about Jamal being your wife's bull, so you resort to spamming shill threads, taking comfort and solace in the three other kikes that bite the bait and post poor attempts at rebuttles to your obvious shill bait. Unironically kill yourself you worthless piece of subhuman nigger trash

Bruce calm down. These threads are usually made to bait the shills. And here are two already:

Fuck you and fuck new zealand

>Bruce
I'm not a fucking Australian you ignorant cunt

Sorry, didn't see the flag kiwi. I was going to apologise just for that.

>Submitting to bait and failing to realize the purpose of the thread
It seems the Persians, Romans and Macedonians slaughtered your brain cells more than anything else

white = cuck

It seems that your cunt brains are even more slaughtered

Macedonians were Greeks kiwi.

mods>trolls

Your people are disgusting m8

slav meds(dinarics) >>> all

Meds >>>>> slavniggers >>> croatnigger inbreds

we are you but better

>You have these in Australia?

duh of course not. but if both our dicks are short it doesn't matter if we measure them. your women are ugly.

lol ok

uh, no, med = cuck.

you are a historical slave race with back-to-back cuckings by arabs, turks and nordic germanics. even today germanics own your punkasses while you're all basement dwelling incels with the lowest birthrates outside East Asia.

You know we make these kinds of threads to bait folks like you Cunt, right?

Here's another shill baited.

Germanics are paying me to fuck their wives, jokes on you mutt

It's no secret that Maori's and FOB's are repulsive insectoids, however greek gorillaniggers always seem to incite a stronger feeling of disgust and disdain every time I have the misfortune of witnessing one of you

No you don't get it, I mean You are insectoids. You know, the tanned kiwi blondies

why are greeks so cringe? each time meds are the subject of conversation, they chimp out. i never see other meds acting like this.

>algerian

>anglos

they get bullied a lot by other balkanites and turks who larp as whites

>Bullied by other Balkanites and Turks
Try harder

Attached: OU3Djwd.jpg (470x470, 27K)

>that projection
WEW

Snowniggers can't compete the olive Med man :DDD

But meds are white