>Help me!
>Help meee!
>Help me!
>Help mee!
*Pop*

Attached: lmao.jpg (1306x747, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

today.tamu.edu/2019/05/06/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever/
thelocal.de/20180328/german-birth-rate-surges-to-highest-level-in-over-four-decades
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

today.tamu.edu/2019/05/06/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever/

Attached: 1552111271221.jpg (471x388, 14K)

We need to kill more niggers.

Attached: 1552918033140.png (1101x1002, 136K)

>fires at guy through wondshield while driving
>miss because you are an inbred retard that not only takes 20 seconds to reload, drops attachments on the floor, and needs 11 bullets to kill each person, half shots missing on victims sitting completely still.
>drive away out of humiliation.

Don't worry, after we are gone, ((they)) will go for the next civilized race.

I would say the Japanese, but they are doing it to themselves.

>mudslimes ITT

Attached: 1497583963009.jpg (621x624, 112K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552640316589.jpg (355x355, 13K)

t. buttmad sandnigger

thelocal.de/20180328/german-birth-rate-surges-to-highest-level-in-over-four-decades

You already know that it's over, Hans. Might want to leave a note around so we can say your final words at your funeral.

Attached: 48736372_303.jpg (700x394, 62K)

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU

We ain't going anywhere, you dumb fucking idiot.

Fake Njews.

You ain’t seen nothing yet

Attached: 5DCA51B6-A73D-4E13-8FED-FF3C13526C49.jpg (300x168, 5K)

In a couple of years at max it will be legal to kill filthy muslims in my country.

Attached: sat_blank.jpg (800x585, 33K)

That is a lot of Njews in one pic.
Dont you hate Njews???

What about filthy Njews??

Attached: 1553005896154-2.png (1357x759, 557K)

First mudshits and gippos, for the kikes, we need to get rid of the € first, since the choosen people control all our money.

What did she mean by this?

Japanese will exterminate themselves. Next big target will be Chinese, but that might result in ww3, cause Chinese don't take shit from anyone

Isn't Japan opening their borders for immigrant workers soon or some shit like that?
ww2 veteran on 4ch

Attached: 1559497542500.png (710x505, 301K)

Do it better then.

Honest question, why was there a muslim in NZ anyways?

because they are faggots who cannot stink in their own country so they build mosques and stink in other white nations expected to be treated nice, they also think that radicalizing youth is alright in nz

Still get a huge laugh out of this. Stupid sandnigger asking for a handout on her deathbed.

Attached: 1557869668650.png (899x908, 545K)

i would bang the chick with blue hair on the right tho

>to defile, abuse, or kill a child is the most vile crime on this Earth
>Proceeds to kill several children

OK.

>moral relativism
Oh fuck off. There is a key fucking difference - OURS and THEIRS. You are either brainwashed or sandnigger.

Holy fuck lmao.

Attached: 1559607599528.png (1200x1200, 1.02M)

Attached: wm_1786048.jpg (1905x962, 396K)

>Jow Forums says police are based
>New Zealand police stopped Brenton Tarrant instead of letting him carry on

Some good guys.

I wonder why in the height of panic and in a paralyzing amount of pain she made the effort to call out in English and not her native tongue.

>be a NZ policeman
>stop Tarrant and put him in cuffs instead of helping him with the mosques

Attached: 1559331551943.jpg (521x600, 30K)

show some respect

Attached: 1553256243690.png (251x313, 115K)

;__;

Thats actually a very interesting point.
I wonder why?

>it takes grouping all other races together to compare to whites
>mudshit having reading comprehension
lmao

>American 180
the most fun nigger repellant to have every exist

What comes to mind:
>she was born in NZ, thus English being "her" language
>she was raised there, ditto
>random drivers will hardly understand Arabic, if that is her native language

Attached: 1549228527367.jpg (399x400, 24K)

Best thread I've seen all day. Have a kebab remover.

Attached: z14knqttwdw21.jpg (1024x959, 129K)

Your mind is weak and far to generous with its explanations when seeking to free you of the burden of not knowing

>her accent suggests she was not born in NZ and her age also makes it unlikely. Remember this wave of Islam has only been around a very short time summer fag. Less then ten years in most western places.

>raised there ditto you are a retard same thing twice? go back to school just sit there until it reopens

>random drivers deciding to save her because she speaks English is not the kind of calculations a woman dying from a gun shot will make. Would she be assuming people wouldn't quiet understand her need or her situation if she didn't use english? unlikely she would even have the presence of mind to think such a thing or strategize tactically in any way.

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

Attached: 8bb5aa9a524abb4f163502a72b28a150999ea3733df26f690bef524e09856ddc.png (580x497, 454K)

this is prove he kill fifty men...stop calling him mossad...hes a incels

>more (((tarrent))) posting
Literally sayanim, black cube and mossad shilling for their faggot pawn.
Same rat faced coward Jew scum calling for rioting when their scum fuck Jew pawn TOMMEH got arrested lol

Many more events of justice like this will come. Kebabs and niggers will learn a lesson what theu wont forget in many years.

Attached: x2.jpg (1366x768, 349K)

The least conspiracy laden reason she would call out in English would be that she respects the NZ white man as the real protector and defender of the people of NZ. That ingrained in her is a knowledge of the worthless cowardice of islamic men and that in that moment she needed a real western man. That a Muslim would only flee or fail in this situation. Even this seems kind of unlikely.

Attached: x1.jpg (1366x768, 397K)

This thread is one person talking to himself

Lol is this a new copy pasta? It should be. shut the fuck up mud-slime you wait your turn.

Attached: 8f1c1a794e5fce102ac062ee73d2ff3a48643215.jpg (558x960, 89K)

Was this Tarrant's post?

Attached: PSX_20190604_115921.jpg (720x1131, 356K)

>confirmation bias, the post
If you gonna start making accent assumptions from literally two words, you are a fucking retard.
If you gonna imply that you know her background from a video of her getting double-tapped, enough to theorize about her background, you are even more retarded.
Born =/= raised.
You don't have no idea what language she would use in which scenario. Besides, "help me" is not really something difficult to say or unknown to the non-english world, isn't it. And no, she wasn't hit in the head, your brain do not shuts down when in pain.

It's Tarrant, Amir.

No one knows for sure, but very much possibly yes.

Fake & Gay
Sloppy & Mossady

>ooyyyy veeeeyyyy! He doesn't like our death cult and wants to gas us Jews!!!!!! I'll call him a Muslim name lol
Green eyed blonde haired christian here you filthy scum weakling yid rat. We will annihilate israhell and Jews will once more be cast out like the filthy scum rats you are. Cursed by god himself for being filthy coward scum who killed the son of God Christ Jesus the messiah.
How does it feel know the age of likes is coming to an end? Personally I will cry tears of joy when Israel is destroyed and every Jew man woman and child in it is turned to RAT ashes lol.

>And no, she wasn't hit in the head, your brain do not shuts down when in pain.

Attached: 1554474779014.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

You may cull the weak but it only takes a million strong to completely wipe you off the map. You will see, we are going through a weak time. Laugh it up and enjoy yourself. Once this blows over and 40% of whites racemix and eradicate themselves, the strong will remain and wipe every single one of you off the map.

shhh they think that manipulating all our faggots and weaklings into dying off or joining other races they are hurting us. Dont tip them off.

>We will annihilate israhell and Jews
>How does it feel know the age of kikes is coming to an end
Am I supposed to be mad at this or disagree with it or something? You are not making any sense.

Attached: 1558313352552.gif (320x276, 1.47M)

I need a lamborghini!

FUCKING BASTE

Attached: SUB_t2_PEWDS.jpg (600x739, 190K)

Tarrent was a like pawn who is part of the like agenda to turn the west into flames. They've put their muzzle soldiers here and are now trying to light the fuzes.
Tarrent was a fuze, trained and coaxed by mossad to turn western nations in flames and then when both sides are weakened, the likes will come and claim their prizes, walking over both sides to reap the west as their throne.
They did this in world war 2. Got the USA and the UK to take out Germany then Walter back into it as its new lords and ladies. Raping and pillaging the Germans after their pawns had done the work.
Supporting tarrent means you're like loving scum who wants the west to burn.
Fuck you kike. We will cut out the Yiddish tumor of kikedom and deport the muzzies back to their homes. Without the cancer we can finally suppress the symptoms.

It's Tarrant. And it is "kike" you dumb phoneposter.
>trained and coaxed by mossad
You have a single fact to back that up?
>We will cut out the Yiddish tumor of kikedom
How exactly do you plan on achieving that?

But bro, he's a hero. He killed 50 unarmed women and old people. Nobody could pull that off.

51, Amir.

That's really depressing. I can't believe we were 90% white 60 years ago.

We're going to force you to fuck a pig

No its tarrent you fucking black cube yid scum.
And dealing with the kike menace is easy. Outlaw circumcision and kosher slaughter.
Thats all there is to it.
The kikes will out themselves as bloodthirsty satanic leeches who must drain blood from animals and suck on baby dicks in public and will be vilified. As a bonus the muzzies will leave as well, unable to circumcise their kids and eat halal shit.

>Calls me brown for not kissing the arse of a terrorist

Alright, lad.

You ok?

ekshually its Tarrant

>It's tarrent reeeeeeee
You forgot to take your meds again.
>Outlaw circumcision and kosher slaughter.
Wow, genius. I guess Sweden where is kosher banned should have zero kikes. Or at least half of them should be gone, since they still can cut their dicks there. But oh wait, Sweden is the most cucked country full of kikes and sandniggers. How is that even possible.

>muh terrorist
Kek.

I said circumcision and kosher you faggot! The damage was done in Sweden before kosher was outlawed. The kikes had already out their female successors in place.
BTW how does it feel to be a Jew and literally hated by every people on earth. Every religion, every nation hate you filthy coward rat scum!
How does that feel?

fuck, how do you guys keep exposing us?

Attached: jewsprague.png (795x522, 397K)

>The damage was done in Sweden before kosher was outlawed
That is a lie though. Kike'd slaughter of cattle has been prohibited there in 1937, and of poultry in 1989.
>How does that feel?
I have no idea, you tell me, you hysteric retard.

Also reading about it further, even circumcision is supposedly heavily regulated in Sweden. They are still fucked. It seems to me, that your solution is not enough.

He is. Cope harder, retard.

>leaf think someone cares about his retarded buzzwords
Not me who is coping, brah.

Really? I'm not the one trying to justify why I'm no better than a shitskin or a nigger on every Tarrant related thread. You're the only one coping here.

Islam is all about agressively spreading it.
Why wouldn't they be everywhere, if the cucked locals allow them to be?

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Leaf, you are literally a meme.

did he kill himself yet? i remember he said he would kill himself if a race-war didn't happen in time

>"It's different when we do it"

OK.

literally going extinct as we speak. spend a few weeks on reddit (the now biggest person to person exhange website in the world) and listen to the words of the coming generations. they hate whites with all they have. hating whites has become the identity of a whole generation

>don't like moral relativism and strawmen? Here, have some more moral relativism and strawmen.
Absolute brainwashed idiot.

Attached: 1559264689649m.jpg (518x1024, 80K)

>"I-I don't like it when you point out my hypocrisy! S-Stop that!"

OK.

Attached: 1559172351115.jpg (611x511, 59K)

>killing a random person on the street is the same as killing a rape-murderer
not sure what i expected from amerimutts

>Enemies
>Literally unarmed

Please, make more retarded responses. I'm enjoying this.

He's too pussy. Are there Muslim prison gangs? I'm surprised some brown hasn't killed him in prison yet.

>Implying most of the guards haven't wanted to do what he did
I bet he is well fed and left alone

Gen z here. You are wrong. If you go to reddit (biggest faggot site ever made) of corse you will see onlt leftist retards. Trust me i know people, i dont see things through the internet. I'm talking real irl all my friends hates niggers and muslims (pretty much every white kid i talk too)

I was the first one to get redpilled, then i stopped hanging out with my old group of friends, 2 years later, hang out with them again, now htey all hate niggers.Just give it time, it will fix itself, but it will all end up in war.

This is all part of their plan (jews or not) Divide and conqueer. They are just waiting for the wars so they can come in with NWO (being chipped) "ORDER OUT OF CHAOS"

>ORDO AB CHAOS
>LATIN

Attached: the whore.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

Only hypocrisy is in your head, user. I never said anything you are attributing to me, but if it makes you feel better, then go for it.

To the topic, you can bet your ass it is different when "we" do it. We are historically better at it and if the whites are to survive to the next century, we will have to distribute way way worse level of violence than other races can produce. And you can bet as well that every non-defective white man cares more for white children than nonwhite ratlings. If you seriously think you can achieve anything but your total annihilation by playing by rules that no one else cares about, you are either naive, stupid or shill.

Nevermind the fact that we are quite literally defending our mere existence here and that it was not us who started this whole conflict. You really need to go back.

>enemy can only be armed
>if he is unarmed, he is magically not enemy anymore
Idiot foliage.

Your enemies don't need to be armed for them to be your enemies, I mean shit, look at all the civilian targets Canada has bombed over the last 70 years.

How many of these people were armed?

How many of them had invaded your country?

Attached: Dresden.jpg (1600x800, 336K)