How to help alcoholic family members?

how to help alcoholic family members?

Attached: 1406148961648.jpg (600x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More alcohol should do the trick

to help them reach rock-bottom. good idea user.

Well once you're all the way down the only other way is back up

I think lel

force them to drink every type of alcohol until they almost die each time. they'll be repulsed by it and never drink again. your welcome

The sooner they die of alcohol poisoning the closer they are to never drinking alcohol again

he has had plenty of close calls and a lot of trouble with the law, he still won't stop.

no you shouldnt make them die, just near death. once you have a really bad night drinking people dont drink certain types of alcohol anymore (i know a guy who refuses to drink rum anymore after having a bad night). therefore get them repulsed by every type ever and they wont drink ever again

break his kneecaps and dump in in a room with no alcohol

Don't do it. We're happy being drunk we forget our sad reality, if there's a heaven will be full of alcohol.

Attached: 1553834381203.jpg (346x510, 31K)

See? U're option is dumb and gay lol

Maybe get a liver test to see how much enzymes are in his bloodstream. That'll show him

but honestly, no idea. how much of an alcoholic are you speaking of?

If they still have a job, talk to their boss about it to try and help him. If they don't, try to get whoever's supporting them to cut their gibsmedats off. Once that cunt runs out of money, he'll have no option but to quit or be a homeless drunk.

behead them for indulging in such decadent substances

gonna drink tonight

go 2 rehab

No, he has to make a choice.
My stupid sister spent on the treatment of her husband 150k rubles.
But he still drunk now, because she pressed him

There are deep problems under alcohol, think about it.

Buy him leatherworking tools and some leather.

Name of the anime girl?

It's only ok if you're Charlie Sheen or Rick and Morty.

substitute it with another drug duh

You can buy oxytocin which is basically an opiate on ebay.

*Not recommended. You'll just have 2 addictions instead of one.

serious answer: find a good therapist and psychiatrist. find meds that work. both those things are hard and take time, the field of psychiatry is fucked and there are many shitty people in it who are all to willing to prescribe benzos and other addictive drugs. took me a long time and going to rehab twice until I got a bipolar diagnosis and the right medications. AA can also help some people (not all) but at the very least it puts you in contact with people who have probably felt something they are feeling right now. when I was fixing things I went to AA. I can drink relatively normally now since treatment and my own work. for what its worth lithium literally saved my life. everyone is different though and some may have to stay away from it forever. wishing you and your family member all the best, my father was an alcoholic and I drank heavily for several years, the whole thing is hell but there is hope.

Find out WHY they drink. Although there is probably a genetic, or otherwise biological probability, it is not actually probably why they do it.

is that stuff fun? what kind of buzz do you get

i remember a guy kept making poppy tea with sesame seeds and some kind of juice but i've heard people straight up die from not knowing exactly how strong it is

I've never tried it. I'm staying away from drugs of all kinds for now.

Could just give you a slight buzz for all I know.

fuck them when they're drunk

Yeah, another disassociation.... So many people, must be "born sick".

Already did, Which is why I am here.

rent a hotel room
tell staff that the occupant is not to be disturbed
stock the room with all kinds of booze, a shotgun with shells and a loaded handgun
put the alky in the room and tell them it's paid up for a month.

they will decide.

tell em to stop lol

I can't tell you what to do, but if it is that bad, carry on.

>did you let them know, cameras will be present
>did you do that?
>did you try to make friends there?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

>been in that place
>the only heirloom I got from my grandfather, is an 1899 breach load shotgun
>as many times I have loaded, and unloaded it, I don't think that is what it means....

t. everything I have seen, gave me the reason not to

You don't, they'll fuck you over soon enough, and that's almost guaranteed

Attached: 1526156674564.gif (400x233, 495K)

Yup, and everyone has to deal with that everywhere.

>I made a connection
>one that surpasses geography, and history, but it's only humanzee continuity that's hates it
>I was untrained for this

If I had a gun to do the job, I would kill it. If I thought I could right enough letters, I would.

>But's that's not we're are, anymore
>we are full on into Semite culture, without a stele
>I hate this as much as you
>that's what a drunk is

Attached: This wasn't about you, so fuck off.png (1500x844, 1.4M)