Thoughts on Pride Month?

like it?
hate it?
dont care?

-I made an identical thread in Jow Forums, curious to see how different these threads are.

Attached: pride-flag.jpg (900x555, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its retarded and it often highlights the worst parts of the community it supposed was made for

people should mind their own fucking business

and an entire month? a whole fucking month? give a guy who cured some disease an entire month instead and don't listen to the alphabet soup retards or faghags

I support gay rights

This type of bigotry is exactly why pride is needed.

worse than cancer

Proud bunny bummer and I'm going to keep shoving my degenerate fetish down your throats.
RABBITFUCKER PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: Judy Hopps from Zootopia cosplay.jpg (1067x1600, 213K)

no you don't you just wanna think you're hot shit because you're so special

hahaha

Attached: jXI5V5q.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

Fags shouldn’t be accepted by society

how is this bigotry? All he said is 100% true. Do you think that a bunch of fags(saying this as one) are more important then actual heroes like doctors, scientists and soldiers?

don't even bother explaining it to the npc they're fucking incapable of getting it and also just want to upset 'nazis' or some shit

what a fucking tool

HEY, YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION.
This is me, this is what I am.
It is real fucking important to me for some reason that everyone knows what makes my penis hard, I will march through the streets for this recognition, LOOK AT ME YOU FUCKING NORMIES.

Attached: 4e9da6545550a4c9cb88de0eb49a646d.jpg (640x960, 75K)

In Slav countries you can get beaten and frowned upon solely for not liking pussy. In arab shit holes you get murdered for it. If you don't think they're more special in terms of how long they've been persecuted for you're a heartless fucktard.

Its alright, a whole month is a bit much but where I live they don't do it all the time and thank god because shit goes nasty here on thirdworld countries. Lived on brasil where it would be carnaval 2(Shit music 24/7 at biological harmfull levels, sex whenever wherever, shit and piss everywhere). You guys at U.S.A don't know the lucky you are and are being 100% bigots.

cringe

I don't really care about arab countries, but I'm pretty sure I know MUCH more about living in a slavic country than you do. And no, if you don't live in a muslim shithole like Chechnia its
safe for gays in Russia

What about Italy? Would you be happy if one of your kids will become gay, lesbian or transgender? The problem of lgbt lays inside family. Most gay kids have had problems either with their mum or dad.

EXCLUSION IS A HATE CRIME. Let me go in to schools and tell the kids what I want to do to all the rabbits from their favourite TV shows. Stop oppressing me, you're worse than that pet shop that asked me to leave you bigots.

Attached: bfb52f7583fd9dcf1c75f7c434292377.jpg (500x750, 53K)

how's the obnoxious parade fix any of that?

>Saudi Arabia
What a surprise. Fuck off sandnigger.
>Goatfuckers shouldn't be accepted by society

Its not about merit, its to raise awareness and to show that gays are no the devil or some sort of corrupted demon possosed person, but as I said in my other coment some take it up a notch a bit in someplaces. But still there is people who unironacly think that homosexuality is a disease and stuff like that. Once its more acepted it probably will be just a week, then a day, then to nothing as it would have (hopefully) reached its porpuse.

>some sort of corrupted demon possosed person,
i've never been told that in my life

fuck off with this loud 'feel good' shit if you want to do ME a service you can suck my dick instead thanks

and from the posts in the thread it is once again proven that it has fuck all to do with being gay but rather straightfags trying to prove shit to each other

WHERE'S MY FUCKING PARADE?

Attached: 19bfe5e14341f0cfc70de64213dde6e8.jpg (720x960, 71K)

>homesexuality is a disease
Seriously I think that nowadays it's hard to appeal to anyone who supports lgbt "rights" because anytime you trying to explain something means you're a racist, fascist scum.

this purpose sounds noble, but this pride shit doesn't help it at all. People feel like it's being shoved in their face and some of the retarded shit that happens on pride parades actually convinces more people that homophobs are right

>You guys at U.S.A don't know the lucky you are and are being 100% bigots.
We should gun all the dissenters down but that would be breaching the """"human rights"""" but I guess we can call ourselves lucky since the only fucks who are against it are fat, demented white trash living in their grandfather's hut in some southern states countries.

>Would you be happy if one of your kids will become gay, lesbian or transgender?
They would have more balls than the fucks who shit on them behind a monitor.

>The problem of lgbt lays inside family
>Most gay kids have had problems either with their mum or dad
Don't take whatever Jow Forums spews seriously for fucks sake. Sexuality has nothing to do with family issues. If there's an issue, it's mostly propagated by the backwards shitheads who think homos are pedophiles because they trust some half-assed Jow Forums infograph.
I disagree with what they show but not what they do. Indiscriminately promoting sex culture and pumping and dumping on the street while being clothed in rainbow dildoes is embarassing, but would you rather fags stayed in the shadows?
You can barely afford to hold your hand with some guy here, prejudice is widespread either due to the social stagnation or the influence of the church. Having an obnoxious parade to normalize homos is better than having none and letting them get flogged for liking cocks.
Fuck you cunt, you don't realize how lucky you are. Not the whole world has come to terms with fags, and that's why we need fag parades to go on and on until the lesson of acceptance is drilled into everyone's heads.

Attached: 1558413164418.png (778x778, 325K)

IGNORING ME IS ABUSE.
PAY ATTENTION TO MY ERECTION.

Attached: 2722418bd61a92c748cbadda1e4f730d.jpg (735x1041, 97K)

whatever i'm staying home

Attached: nonnon-9-410.jpg (512x288, 44K)

PFO, otherwise, piss the fuck off. There are bigger fish to fry, retard.

I believe your kids won't become gay which means good news for you and I believe that homos aren't pedophiles.

Its not for you then dude, but there still people who think its alright to go out there and beat up some rando who looks like a fag.
Again I never said you guys are, Im saying that those types of persons exist and thats the reason these parades exist.Is to show that faggots are just people.

And on a personal note I don't really like the culture, but it has more to do with I don't really like bright colors, sparkly cute things and laudness. And even tho I can still see the importance of these things when on the journal another inocent kid was beatem to death in some rural estate.

I support any right as long as they don't shove it down my throat.

Attached: 1554566367735.png (153x242, 49K)

Why is it good news? Not all fags try to look as effeminate as possible, the ones who do are the equivalent of white roasties. Anyone would be disconcerted to hear this as I never showed signs of being gay in my whole life. I'm fairly sure there's a fair share of closet fags who don't like to be lumped with all the menwhores out there and decide to keep it under wraps. The reason people think fags are overly promiscuous is that sexual revolution did a number on both straights and fags, almost destroyed the concept of commitment in a relationship and introduced legal whoring aka polygamy. I'm not standing for all this degenerate shit, just love between two members of the same gender.

Attached: 1559349311031.png (338x403, 75K)

And yet society seems more and more acceptable of homosexuality. Is there anyone thats bothered by it? yes of course. But no sane person would go on a faggot hunt because of that. And public (mainstream) opinion is what matters, what I meant before is if there is more people that accept gays and etc as normal there is less of which would turn against them in the future.

>kid beaten to death in some rural estate.
I understand that lgbt pride is shite. For instance, in my country lgbt parades are not permitted. What can I do if some poor kid dies because he wants to be little bit different?

#whitepridemonth
would probably work too. in all honesty tho this is the first month i have ever even been aware that it was going on.

Your government will cave in to the globo homo once the retarded boomers will start rotting in their graves.

Attached: 1559261578688.png (183x225, 33K)

>#whitepridemonth
You don't need shit but a guilt day. You've done nothing but pillage and exterminate civilizations and now that you're being domesticated you whine because you're too fat and incompetent to get a wife. White racism is a fucking joke, you've been so devoid of tolerance for anyone who didn't share your same complexion that all the centuries of racism blot out the sham they call white discrimination. To top it off you're a privileged sack of shit, try looking at arabs and spics or niggers and see if they get the same job opportunities. Protip: they don't.

Attached: 1559297088538.jpg (753x800, 170K)

Nothing much if you don't want to, just don't be another stone in the way and say that these parades have no porpuse. Vote in someone who has good policies about it. Try and inform people that seems interested about it.

it's dumb
you shouldn't be proud of things you can't control (especially Wh*teness )

Attached: 1556423032111.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

Kinda blunt but not wrong.
People shouldn't harm eachother for the same reason, so we have pride month.

Again what can I do to your personal life? Nofffing. I believe that not all gay are weak, feminine type of men. I'm not trying to convince you to swallow the "redpill". This is your decision. I live in another part of the world where lgbt rights are not the most important issue. And that's why we're different.

>People shouldn't harm eachother for the same reason, so we have pride month.
yeah I would rather have it be lgbt+ history month or lgbt+ appreciation month but I still support it

Thank you for your advice regarding parades.
Election in my country doesn't value, I wish my vote could matter.

And I'm telling you that things are bound to change. If a shit hole like russia is starting to be more tolerant the same can happen in arab shit holes.

I am an American retard, but my Jap community college teacher in anthropology, had me write a sub-ethnology on the Abka. So, gotta side with the other guy.

(I ran out of pictures.)

I like it desu.

Attached: 1533611336026.jpg (640x1142, 111K)

Boomers in my country lived in USSR, my country is a developing market thus less economic activity leads to conservative upbringing. We have families that consists of 4-5 kids and they don't seem to bother about lgbt.

It could take decades but you can't expect them to keep their anti homo policy for centuries to come. Meanwhile I'd say that moving out is the best way to deal with it if you're not straight.

So did I. (and all the notes I took before)

Its ok user always happy to help, seems the best option would be get on the political scene or get the fuck out of the country.

Gracias, senior.
Nothing in life is constant, time and people change. You never know what future holds.

Yeah, well, don't let it go too far. Boomers in my country lived in the USA.

>don't let them turn it into another religion, again

gay people are gay
so is Jow Forums

So it's just projection, all around.

I hate lgbt more than faggots, at least faggots here are most like weebs fags than ''lgbt fags''

Muh communism doesn't work but people believe that government should give more free stuff (insurance, jobs, cool aid).
People are more brainwashed by European, Russian and American media these days in my country.
At least, heroin or other drugs aren't sold in the streets like in Afghanistan.

I don't think governments should be able to invent holidays without the consent of the governed and if a countries citizens are divided and clearly completely out of tune with their leaders then they become rather irrelevant.

I'll choose not to celebrate "Pride Month" just like I didn't celebrate "international women's day" just like I don't celebrate "MLK day" or "Black History Month".
Have fun celebrating your propaganda/social-engineering holidays, i'll take a pass.

Attached: Sigmund Freud.jpg (629x930, 80K)

Neither does the other, this isn't preach, it's a warning. I live on the other side.

>good luck friend
>both of it caused loss

If either of those systems really worked, we wouldn't even have to be talking to each other.

>Will anyone ever acknowledge when I say to them; I love you so much, I wish I never had to of known you... or some such thing.

There's only a window I can function outside of my cage, so now I got to go.

>now you know what it's like here

t. New Jersey

>don't let them take life from you
>don't have to threaten regional "lords"
>you have no idea what I had to do to get one thing right

Night

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

>guilt
spook
>racism
spook
>privilege
spook
any questions?

Attached: 260px-Stirner.jpg (260x276, 24K)

This but because no one group deserves any month or days. Cant you just appreciate eachother year round?

you have annoying fag pride parades to try and get normal people to accept you?!? You're doing it all wrong. That makes me want to plow a truck through them.

lmao

kill yourself faggots

Attached: stfub.jpg (610x610, 51K)

if my kid was a cross dresser claiming they were the oppisite gender i would disown them, unless they had the mental illness that made them have the brain of the oppisite gender.

you got a gay license for this thread?

Attached: 1528910412679.png (250x362, 77K)

Nice Tomy id

i fucking hate it
fucking faggots ruining my board

Attached: pedogay.jpg (720x603, 30K)

>muh heroes r murr improtnant lole
Fuck off brainlet with your skewed value of life

faggots

KOT

So many faggots.

Attached: 7B425EE768954E51A0F579C493277BA2.jpg (280x279, 23K)

If you're a fag, you're a fag. Don't rub it all over my fucking face. Thank you.

Then enjoy your botched freedom while it lasts. A new age of homofascism is on the rise and straight scumbags like you will be silenced and cast away lest you comply to the globohomo agenda.

Attached: 1559753316633.jpg (1440x1732, 639K)

im ok with gays at least as if they dont have sex with me

I like rainbow. I am so mad that gays and lesbians have that flag as their symbol...
Now if i'll take on clothes in rainbow color i'll be considerate as lesbian =,=

I wouldn't care, but since they keep shoving in your face, i hate it.

I just wanna enjoy my month it gets really annoying when company’s change their logos to rainbows or say retarded shit like they actually care about lgbt shit

Honk honk

Attached: 0A71C686-73A5-4B1E-A8B2-B4DA0566A46C.jpg (1224x792, 214K)

burn it

wait korbo
that isn't a valid identity
stop

It's fun watching right wingers shidding and farding their pants over rainbows and guys slapping pork swords together.
Shit I could not give less of a fuck about.

dumb politicel

Proud bigot

Both of these are true statements

Hey just gonna say it, if you need tp "drill acceptance into people's heads", then your cause is not tolerance but propoganda and social engineering.

I never said there won't be any casualties

Mostly homosexuals actually. I'm actually seeing a positive to Islamic immigration now. Thanks Italbro

Also gays make up a good percentage of those with STDs and aids. Just saying that your life's can't be good if nature itself is trying to wipe you out

I'm not a manwhore. Those are just useful idiots to carry on the cause. Real gay men know how to stick to one single soul mate.

Right that's why the minority of a population is a good majority of STDs and aids. Don't really care what you do. What I care about is your search for "I'm special accept me" which is what pride month is. You need people to cheer you and your life on. In reality you, me, this entire world? We are compose of the same dying organic matter as everyone else.

But making fun of fags is fun because they go nuclear if they don't meet an acceptance quota

There is no soul mate as there is no soul. The only thing that matters is passing off your genes and as two wholes can't make a whole without a hole than you're a genetic dead end. Congratulations. You failed at the one thing humans were supposed to naturally do. Fuck up

LOL dis nigga got no soul

I don't want to put up with little monsters anyway. You can rot alongside your cumskin pedigree while I enjoy my life.

Here is a (You)

You can tell yourself that ass monkey. :^) doesn't change reality

Gay pride is honestly horrible and AIDS needs a harsher comeback