Do you believe in a god? Why or why not?

Do you believe in a god? Why or why not?

Attached: Dance around the fire.gif (500x500, 91K)

I don't believe in a god, because :
1 - I have no proof that they exit
2 - I have no good reason to believe it

But I'm not atheist or agnostic

i didn't for all my life until i became born again 2 years ago.

I hope you're referring to the creation of Jow Forums
¥But I'm not atheist or agnostic
Isn't that exactly what you described?

nope, I said I didn't believe in any "superior entity", may it be conscious or inconscious
it doesn't mean I don't have any spirituality

no, jews came up with monotheism

i find it pointless even speculating because proving such a thing exists at all, and then listens to prayers with cosmic telepathy is probably the most arrogant self serving ideology ever invented

Oh I see. What does having spirituality mean to you then?

something that both relates to metaphysics and guide your life

Yes but only in the sense of a one entity to provide source material.
Because no matter how far back you want to try to go with science you'll never be able to explain something from nothing.
>inb4 all the materials were in the universe before the big bang but they were only loosely interacting with each other
Again you're hinging on the idea of something from nothing.

Cosmology seeks to answer that. Stay tuned!

Would embrace and accept if science disproved God without a shadow of a doubt.

>science disproved God without a shadow of a doubt.
and how're they going to do that retard its a fictional super entity

do you need a guy in a lab coat to tell you superman doesn't exist too?

Attached: 328834.png (230x317, 15K)

i don't like theism because although it's useful in uniting small communities, it also destroys them. lots of people become too dependent on their beliefs instead of being a person that can benefit society. Religion has been the reason why (likely millions) of people die each year, and religion is the reason some people are discredited in their findings just because they believe in a different spaghetti monster or don't believe in one at all. War has been waged, and hundreds of millions have been murdered or had their cultures destroyed in the past just for being different. i'd say more but i'm kinda afraid i'll say something ignorant if i haven't already but i'll stop here

Attached: 1558402906154.gif (512x384, 125K)

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

We cannot know with certainty if God or Christ exists. They COULD. Then again There COULD be a giant reptilian bird in charge of everything. Can we be CERTAIN There isn't? NO, so it's pointless to talk about.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.

Attached: 00FB9632-BCEC-4C98-8D4C-B80E8B1948A1.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Attached: 1555634310284.gif (383x576, 1.69M)

I have reached a point where I feel very uncunfortable when I imagine a higher power. Its really hard to diferentiate the sermon of a father from tha lunatic things that some hobo is saying to himself, its just not as pretty as organised religion but it feels exactly the same. It feels outdated and stale. It feels false. And over all masive fucking fear of mob mentality. I really don't want to be another sheep.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Ok?

Your post reeks of teenage angst.

If you say so dude.

>MMM