Why are boys so cute?

>Why are boys so cute?

Attached: reddit.png (466x451, 216K)

you tell me i guess.

Attached: 1554094493540.jpg (249x250, 7K)

I'd date a girly boy hehe xD I'm so gey!

They are SOOOO cute :3!

have sex and pic related

Attached: cry more, straightboy.png (471x560, 374K)

have sex and pic related

Attached: 1536075005791.gif (185x185, 110K)

Shut the fuck up retarded incel

I'm not straight. I just hate obnoxious faggots. Kill yourself.

truthbombpilled ozz telling those dumb prideniggers how it is

Kinda based ngl

Seething, but unironically

Attached: 1528097626262.jpg (856x962, 118K)

This autism is really getting frustrating and I'm not even reading this thread because I know what it is. It's some random boy or immature adult man who lusts after cartoon characters. And why would anybody in their right mind do that? Well, they probably feel socially isolated and hopeless regarding living a full life including a job, girlfriend(wife), career, home, etc. So they're escaping into some sort of Pokemon fantasy land where they can be a hero and find the love of their life. The problem with this is that it's all simulated. You're suffering. You really want a real girlfriend and a real career. But you're settling for a cartoon ("art") simulation that somehow represents to you what you want out of real life. Think hard about what you can do to pursue yourself as a real person with real lusts and real interests. And think to yourself if posting these terrible threads on Jow Forums about your cartoon girlfriend are moving you personally in a direction of excellence, one that you define for yourself. Think about it.

what are lewd gay sounds?

Nice cope. The truth is you're immature and sexually frustrated and project this into your faggot character on 4chins. You're a waste of space until you choose to grow up.

>me and the boys

Attached: 1520846962592.jpg (682x682, 272K)

salt

Attached: 1523416785693.jpg (630x360, 29K)

You're ugly and no one likes you. Do everyone a favour and go back to not posting.

i might be ugly but i have some nice friends and im dong good for my future. isnt that still good?

You sit on your ass gayposting on bant every hour of every day. I'm doubting you have a social life, but I'll choose to believe you.
What I don't understand is, you gayposters would rather shit up a board then go and have real sex and meet real guys.

>assumption this assumption that
do not think you know the people of bant. your only seeing the top layer of everyone you meet on here. you dont know the real depth of them. i have irl friends. tho they are straight. i have a education to finish. currently im having very busy weeks. i also dont post here every hour lole

Attached: 1517132986180.gif (209x193, 109K)

Archives exist you know. I can see you've been on bant for over 6 hours today.
Stop coping and get a fucking life.

yeah that is true for today i guess. but meh whatever. believe anything u want about me

Attached: 1520081792377.png (600x550, 85K)

see u

Saying "believe whatever you want" as if to say none of it is true. Once again, archives exist you nigger. And I see your dumbass on here every single time I go on break or load up bant when I get home.
Get a life and get laid, Ritsu.