History=science?

can history be considered a science? Obvious answer would be yes. On the other hand I frequently see people that argue that history is not scientific as most of our historical sources are extremely biased and cannot be 100% trusted which in turn makes a good chunk of our history merely a speculation

Attached: vqMd-DD9GEI.jpg (948x1080, 217K)

snip

Attached: 1548378561821.jpg (1051x1200, 365K)

don't trust history it's all anglo shilling

i don't think it counts as history

Attached: 243286955028212.png (1110x1080, 912K)

Attached: 49054095.png (316x248, 20K)

i think you're posting on the wrong board. no one on Jow Forums is smart enough to understand even half the words you used.

Nice trips
Disgusting picture though, he didn’t deserve to have his weewee cut off, just like anyone else.

eh, it was an experiment. Asking on /his/ or some shit would've been predictable

shitkari deserves to have his weewee cut off for sure

/his/ is full of unironic commie Plebbitors, they wouldn’t be helpful.

history is a social science , part of history is analyzing sources for bias and testing what is true and what isn't true. It is also about creating hypotheses about why things happened.

Attached: (133).jpg (531x800, 88K)

You're right. It's hard to discuss an opinion that no one here holds to defend. For some reason this "history isn't science" rhetoric is getting more common in Russia

kiriy i basically revived you thread.

i expect and thank u~

Attached: 256235623.jpg (900x810, 55K)

you deserve a big thank u

Attached: C6B.jpg (506x540, 57K)

What do they teach you about colonialism in Africa and after?

not a lot really. It's like a 1 chapter from a whole history book. That's not the reason I'm sure, if you thought about that.

probably because you sucked ginormous cock in your past and the Russian government wants to cover everything up

Attached: (183).jpg (600x812, 192K)

I think no, but let's not turn this into a political shitfest

and that's not the government that spreads this absurd idea, quite the opposite actually. Mainly pseudoliberal opposition

No, science usually involves math and history is often subjective. More of a social / cultural study.

Is it anti-white propaganda about how much da white man oppressed the proud black man? Cause in my country that’s how they word it out.

no, things here are much better in that regard. Russia is pretty conservative, too bad it's corrupt as fuck.

To be honest all that shit that happened after decolonization was kind of your country’s fault because your leaders radicalized the blacks although it wasn’t entirely Russia’s fault as the Chinese turned the blacks into Slaves and the Cubans funded and defended the Marxist regimes that were in power in the 70s and 80s.

both US and USSR were pushing for decolonization. It was inevitable. But lunacy that happens with the west today is

Yeah I blame a lot of the left-wing politicians in America and Europe as well. They just wanted to focus on more “important” things like Vietnam and shit. So they sold out their people in these newly-independent nations to the Marxists.

k󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡ot i󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡d g󠛡e󠛡t