Hutchison Effect

Have you guys heard of this? It's absolutely bizarre. In a nutshell, this guy, John Hutchison figured out how to manipulate objects, notably metals, to bend, twist and even rip them in half, and even morph other materials like wood into them. Dude is (he's still alive) an expert on Nikola Tesla and draws huge inspiration from his work. Apparently he uses some kind of radio waves or something at specific frequencies that can cause these effects to occur. Ill share some images of things he's done.

Attached: Aluminum-Jellification.jpg (576x432, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Hutchison
youtu.be/x3EaS4i51Jg
rationalwiki.org/
youtu.be/rc9YiKGKPoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Hutchison
Fuck off.

Stop advertising, John.

youtu.be/x3EaS4i51Jg

Also look up the Philadelphia experiment for some more weird shit relating to this

>rationalwiki.org/

Attached: Metal Samples 0.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Solid copper tube

Attached: Picture+317.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Butter knife fused into aluminum block

Attached: Metal Samples 2.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

That picture also is a solid bar of aluminium

aluminum + mercury = known effect
this looks like it has been smashed in with a hammer

the dude is a scam

>bent tube
really?

Gallium, not mercury, but same idea.

It's a smoked sausage. I tell you, I'm a sausage expert

I doesn't get said enough here, lately.

Back to /x/ you fucking mong. Jow Forums is a board for politics and current events.

This.

youtu.be/rc9YiKGKPoc

Yup. Kielbasa if I've ever seen one.

Stop buying kielbasa from the jew supermarket and go to a polish deli. There is the good shit

Looked into it a while back. Hutchison is a fake, a fraud, a liar, and a con man. His "effect" is often accomplished using glue, upside-down filming, or a hidden rod manipulating the objects. As for "embedding" a steel knife into aluminum, you've seen how easily you can melt aluminum in a steel pan over a gas burner... Right? He's a FAKE.

We don't have any in my town, and Hillshire Farms is legit, and my grocery store is based Winco employee owned.

this, amalgam formation, this is used as a reducing agent in organic chemistry, as the mercury or gallium removes the protective oxide layer on aluminium while ensuring a high overvoltage potential, making the aluminium as reactive as say sodium metal, reacting with air and water, and the high overvoltage makes for a stronger reduction agent

Uhm, it's a crystalline structure, not a the root.

wasnt that a test to try to de-magnetize ship hulls so that ship mines wouldnt explode when the ship was near?

>rational wiki

go back to whichever low iq balkan shithole you crawled out of, better yet kill yourself you stupid faggot

That's what (((they)) want you to think. Magnets aren't real.

>radio waves
FUCK off. Radiation below ultraviolet light is incapable of having a chemical effect on an atom. Radio waves physically cannot do what is being described.

COPPERED

Remember when dipshits that posted /x/ tier shit were mercilessly berated?
Remember when AJ was considered a snake oil salesman?
I do.
Now Jow Forums looks like ATS or Godlike Productions.

Attached: backToX.jpg (400x233, 25K)

Who would be retarded enough to believe this

Fake and gay. If it weren't, people would've already replicated it and found useful applications to the technology. Fuck off.

This guy

>Solid
>Tube
Wow

>Solid copper tube
Solid Tube.

The fuck you say to me, sexual deviant?

That's LME in effect right there. The fuckers make alloys and add shit like mercury, sulphur (without manganese) etc which then precipitates at grain boundaries because of it's lower melting point than with the rest of the alloy. The result is you can break a fuckhuge steel bar by just pinching it.
Uri Geller fooled people with a piece of nitinol he managed to solder/rivet in a spoon handle. Essentially a same thing. Please learn some real materials science. Real materials science is downright amazing stuff.

Retard OP is retarded

can he kot id an imptrash thread?

the kot effect