80 degrees out and wearing a hood

Why the fuck do niggers do this? Driving through the city and they are wearing hoods in 80 + weather! Not to mention the pavement makes the city hotter than the suburbs. Is it a fashion statement, are they cold. Are they purposely trying to look like a mugger? wtf?

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 7K)

don't try to make sense of anything niggers do

If the Popo can't see we'z faces the wh*te devil can't mess wif us n sheeeit

Fuck you cave monkey

They are genetically designed to live in Africa. Even the hottest day in Texas doesn't get as hot as Africa; niggers aren't fazed by heat.

They said I could be anything I wanted to be so I became a nigger. They lied.

They're looking to commit crimes or just did one.

It's so their faces are obscured in case they feel like committing a crime

>Are they purposely trying to look like a mugger?
That's it right there. Niggers value aggressiveness. So they walk around trying to look as threatening as they can.

>Africa is one place
Okay, mutt.

Cops should immediately pull over someone (black or not) for wearing hoods as they're driving vehicles. Their peripheral vision is completely defeated when they do that and they are a menace on the roads. Plus, anyone who wears the hood part when it's not raining, snowing, or otherwise shitty needs to be detained by the police as well.

African is one continent, you peanut brained mudslime pigfucker.

And is the climate exactly the same everywhere in Africa? Amerimutts really are the dumbest species.

They wear baggy clothes so their guns don’t bulge. What do most hoodies have? A deep pocket, opened at both ends for easy gat access.

I think it's pretty hot all throughout the nigger half

Black KK SYMBOL !

>wearing a hood
To steal shit. You never know when the opportunity might strike.
>Be nigger
>Get ready for day of work (theft)
>Put on hoodie
>Walk down street
>See old lady with purse.
>Opportunity
>See construction workers building
>Opportunity
>See liquor store
>Opportunity
Shit ain't going to steal itself. Plus, so many niggas out there.. competition is fierce. You might walk 30 min in a day and only steal liquor money or nothing at all. If that happens though, you get a gun/knife and go for the more direct effect.

Attached: nigged muslima.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

To hide their identities from the numerous cameras looking down on them on their way to and from their crimes

more places to fit crack and guns

Attached: Kx41JoM.jpg (399x484, 23K)

They're always hiding from others because they're up to no good. They also do it so they don't get any darker. Even niggers have an obsession about not being blacker than they already are.

How many places is africa?

>fuk witei

Attached: We stealin yo meat wite boy.png (681x1034, 724K)

The daily mean temperature for Johannesburg in June and July is 10 C.

t. cave honkey

mans not hot

Where's Africa 2?

Attached: kys.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Imfuckbyou I feel comfortable in it

Theyre concealing a weapon or are purposefully looking suspicious because they enjoy being societal burdens.

It's racist to notice this,
and even more racist to comment on it.

Which is WINTER, in the most southern (WHITE) country, coons aren't from there you fucking retard.
Low effort bait, 3/10

because the cops are looking for them and they are hiding their faces

You live in caves nigger you're the fucking cave man primitive subhuman nigger devil.

Yes, it's winter in the Southern Hemisphere when it's summer in the Northern Hemisphere, has someone argued otherwise? The point is that it's not necessarily constant scorching heat in Africa, you drooling retard.

We're talking about the place where NIGGERS are from, which is in the center of Africa, where it is pretty much always scorching heat,
Like I said, COONS ARE NOT FROM THERE you retard

Fat people do this as well, they feel insecure just wearing a t-shirt.