Hey r/banter look at this funny original content I made, it is definitely not stolen please like and subscribe for more

Hey r/banter look at this funny original content I made, it is definitely not stolen please like and subscribe for more
edit: Wow this got a lot of upvotes
edit: My first gold, thank you kind stranger!

Attached: Original Content.jpg (901x1280, 119K)

nigger

kys

Fucking lol'd

10/10 if troll
7/10 if copypasta

I like it and it is clearly your own work oc do not steal. Have you done any other fine works?

Thanks Israel what a lovely country, make sure to share this epic meme I created
Why thank you and yes I worked very hard drawing it. I have, pic related is another of my fine artwork that I definitely drew - it is original content I made for r/banter and did not steal

Attached: Original Content.jpg (1280x740, 83K)

this is clearly mine I made this it even has my watermark I'm gonna report you to the meme police

Attached: 1543436055403.jpg (194x259, 8K)

No I spent hours working on this so I can get karma on r/banter don’t steal it’s my original content

no I can tell by the pixels everyone will immediately recognize this as my artwork pls don't make this harder for yourself as it is I'm calling my lawyer rn

Attached: 1538745292623.jpg (447x390, 23K)

I will go through all your posts and downvote them stop trying to take credit for my memes

Stop lying, its mine work of art.

you cannot stop me as my lawyer is the guy that got off OJ
prepare to be sued nerds

Attached: 1554007073442.jpg (500x500, 42K)

You just want to take it so you get more upvotes, not gonna happen buddy

Oh yeah well the mods saw me post it first therefore I own it

the mods are in my pocket you have no idea how deep my web of connections tangles

Attached: 1554629045660.jpg (543x960, 52K)

This is all the proof I need, you are very talented. Well done!

No they’re not I pay them in söylent
Thanks friend! Means a lot, if you share this on your funny meme account make sure to credit me

no jackson

Oh, absolutely! It would be terrible if you put in all that work and somebody ripped it off and claimed it was theirs. I would hate for that to happen, so I'll be sure to credit you!

Thanks! What a nice lad, I’ll make sure to give it an upvote!
I don’t know what you mean, there is nobody here by that name

*insert smug loli here*