Project: Have Conscious Thoughts

It's simple, we turn the "Have Sex" bullshit on leftists. But not by using it against them, instead by using it against moderates and people in the center.

Next time you see some cuckservative write dumb shit comment: "Have sex, right wing incel."

Why?
It
>weakens their silly insult through inflation
>draws centrists further to the right
>lets onlookers see how silly leftists are
>strengthens bonds of different right-wingers against leftist retards.

Attached: HaveSex.png (2262x1173, 26K)

Also works against people in the centre left of course.

Attached: Pepe_and_benisbear.png (1066x558, 63K)

I just say "have sex incel" to anyone I disagree with regardless of their ideological leaning

Good idea, it has potential

have sex incel

Cringe and useless.

have sex right-wing incel nazi pants

Have sex incel

>weakens their silly insult through inflation
>draws centrists further to the right
>lets onlookers see how silly leftists are
Has this not already happened?

Including the left probably can't hurt either, but then you can't call them right-wingers of course.

Attached: an actual knife.jpg (1000x670, 167K)

Attached: 20190602_205600_0000.png (1080x1080, 45K)

You can never have enough knives in the body of your enemy.

kys schizo retard, a thread died for this. Everything is lost.
Sage

Attached: justedrunner.jpg (580x548, 34K)

That's what leftists are already doing.
What this looks like is like jewish OP trying to con people into a false flag operation so the left can abandon their own meme and pretend they aren't the ones who killed it.
The left has already overplayed the ''have sex'' meme into a complete joke, shills like OP are just trying to make it look like mean hackers from Jow Forums were the ones who were going around calling people incels and virgins when we all know leftists were the ones doing it.

Attached: thanks fren.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

Germany: had sex with everyone after 2 war losses.

Have sex with a latina tranny

1. Not really, it just seems like it to you because you aren't enough around normies on the internet.
2. They haven't killed it yet, you lack perspective.
3. Have sex, incel.

great attitude

Attached: 1542413084213.png (330x1702, 155K)

Leftists are already calling people incels and virgins all the time. If you retards start doing what you are proposing it will simply mean that every time a leftist calls someone a virgin, they'll just be thinking that it's some Jow Forums troll pretending to be a leftist.
This only drives people away from the right because they're sick of people from Jow Forums going around injecting politics into everything. Getting called a virgin by someone who is obviously from Jow Forums does nothing to make the left look bad.
If you don't understand this, you are a retard. If you do understand this and still want to continue with it, you are a jewish shill.

have sexo de macaco

>thinking normies know how someone from Jow Forums speaks
Big dumb

Yikes! Incels detected

I have to agree with Gvido here. Let's not stoop to their level. The only reason you would want to parrot "have sex" is if you can't think a good comeback. But that is stupid as fuck because it's the easiest thing to come back from "I do, but back to the matter at hand..." is the first thing that springs to mind. Or, "no thanks ugly, oh you didn't mean with you? ok maybe then" You know. It's playground level stuff guys we can do better and it is not going to stick around much longer than cringe compilation. Damn that was actually, itself, very cringey for the same reason have sex is, but I digress.
HH

Attached: 1551444464894.jpg (803x1024, 268K)

have sex

People familiar with Jow Forums will know it's someone from Jow Forums. People who use Jow Forums will think Jow Forums. The facebook retards will think it's Russian hackers.
You people are fucking morons. Jow Forums users don't have any subtelty. Not one Jow Forums user has managed to create a fake leftist account on any site that has lasted a week.
If you went right now on twitter with a fake account and called someone an incel, you would immediatly get banned and they would use your dead account as proof of Russian interferance or a Jow Forums troll campaign, and they would link this thread in the tweet.

I have not had sex since the summer of 2010. So that 9 years. I have not had sex in 9 years. Does that make me an incel, MGTOW or FA'er?

Why not hit them back with some feels instead:
> get married

Attached: 1470359581735.jpg (736x1104, 102K)

I have fakes that have lasted for years. One is a serbian mtf tranny.

tldnr, you should really have sex incel.
The vast majority of users, who are the actual target here, will never know what Jow Forums even is.
>The only reason you would want to parrot "have sex" is if you can't think a good comeback.
My usual comeback is "Have conscious thoughts" works well on twitter.
This isn't about attacking the left but driving others to the right, which seems to go completely over your head.

>People familiar with Jow Forums will know it's someone from Jow Forums.
People familiar with Jow Forums literally don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
And even IF facebook retards somehow think it's Russian hackers it destroys one of the left's favourite memes, which is also a good outcome.
Tbh you seem well intentioned but you're obviously an autist with a severe lack of real interactions outside of this small corner of the internet.
>If you went right now on twitter with a fake account and called someone an incel, you would immediatly get banned
This proves it, incel is not bannable on twitter, autismo.

Because you're not supposed to reply it to leftists, user. Read the OP again.

I see people attack people on /v/ all the time for being Jow Forums when they are actually just normalfags
The left has no awareness and thinks everyone who doesn't suck them off is their enemy and doesn't make any distinctions, it's easy to subvert

Trips of truth.

>have sex
>h-have conscious... err... thought...
>what? What the fuck are you talking about?
>hah... s-see? You're an npc... h...hah...
>what a fucking loser hahaha virgin incel retard
>o-okay
It'll never catch on.

Just do it you faggot

>please spread this shitty forced meme. i want to be part of internet history
No

Whoever you are, you're the strength of Jow Forums. Probably 70% of your ideas go nowhere, but you always come up with more.

Attached: nazi-girl-heiling.jpg (995x1200, 135K)

Whoa wtf is going on with my flag? I'm in the US and I'm not using a vpn.

Imagine being this obviously flustered by a throwaway insult

Attached: 1364306718540.jpg (640x460, 89K)

You're being routed through NSA nodes because you're being watched

Whoa. Neat! Hi FBI agent!

I think his post title is irrelevant, it's just a false flag, 'have sex incel!' to centrists, to piss them off against the left. Maybe not even false flag, just, dulling normies to it, as being a dumb, bad insult, ultimately weakening it for the lefties.

Have sex

How about "have real sex"?

You're so fucking new and clueless to how this place works. 90% of the "have sex" posts are literally just incels replying with a standard canned ironic shitpost and whatever bullshit you wrote about inflation is already happening as it happens with literally every meme. The whole "strengthens bonds of different right-wingers" is so fucking cringy as well because if you spent even a single day browsing this place you'd realize that right wingers are too fucking retarded to realize that this is just a shitpost (like you) and proceed to react to it seriously and write multi-post dissertations about how sex is degenerate and how this whole have sex thing is actually kike propaganda
But why am I even bothering typing this to a group of retarded redditors who have zero comprehension of how Jow Forums works and blame every shitpost on some organized conspiracy against them because their little schizoid minds cannot comprehend the concept of shitposting

get married

>implying the incel insult was effective to begin with

bump

Attached: 1538338262778.png (834x641, 577K)

Fuck off, Sea Ape.

t. Incel

Bump you fucking krautkike!

>Next time you see some cuckservative write dumb shit comment: "Have sex, right wing incel."
I have never even seen this. Is it new?

this shit is already a dead meme. people respond with 'have sex' to literally everything. it's meaningless.

wow the handholdless virgins are out in full force today

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

Have an aneurysm, Jow Forumstard incels

>"Have Sex"
>Rape is still illegal
What's even going on in burger?

have sex, Jow Forumscel