It looks like the cheap whiskey is starting to kick in so it's time i once again graced this board with my glorious...

it looks like the cheap whiskey is starting to kick in so it's time i once again graced this board with my glorious presence
feel free to explain why I'm the greatest avatarfag of all time ITT
as usual 'll take a shot for every get in my thread, let's hope i don't get any myself so i have to double post

Attached: .png (1280x720, 804K)

fuck I'd join your shots but I'm already breddy drunk so instead I'll maybe try to score some gets

Attached: 1545583266441.gif (244x225, 1.69M)

test

damnit I can't captcha fast enough

Attached: 1529042064697.jpg (941x720, 49K)

get

quads. i'll check and record them.

Attached: images (3).jpg (168x300, 7K)

oh fuck quads, that pretty nice
I'll take two shots for that

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

based

congratulations on your quad get

Attached: 1541465455868.png (885x721, 797K)

time to get a german drunk

Attached: 1534882392837.gif (220x211, 606K)

well shit, another one down the hatch

Attached: .png (1665x930, 691K)

don't worry I'll join you
as luck would have it I'm on the cheap whiskey as well

so how was your day fren

you're on a roll waffle friend
well i didn't really do much besides waking up and going to a store to buy that bottle of cheap whiskey

huh, so I guess you're not one of the many people here that's in a study period
no job to go to either?

Attached: 1554279237648.jpg (640x480, 37K)

ok this is starting to get suspicious, are you scripting?
>study
I'm "writing my book" if you catch my drift

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Definitely not scripting but I am making educated guesses. That's why I'm being solidary and drinking along, don't tell me you're gonna walk back on your thread premise
What do you mean with writing a book? Getting the benefits from having creative job status but not really making any progress?

Attached: 1540230528910.png (1052x1024, 1.43M)

no I mean I'm a NEET living with my parents

Attached: .png (1280x720, 926K)

I see. Any plans for the future or are you going full neet for the time being

>any plans for the future
none whatsoever I have no idea what I'll do once my parents get feed up with me
on an unrelated note, can anyone tell me what the fuck she meant by this?

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

so wait is the "writing a book" a lie you tell your parents

Attached: 1537160805416.jpg (612x716, 90K)

drink pee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no y7you should take 2^0 for dubbs, 2^1 for trips and 2^2 for quads ect

you must be the lu7ckeist motherfucker alive
no that was supposed to be a joke supposedly a lot of unemployed people claim to be working on a book
isn't two to the power of zero just zero?
but if you mean dubs=1 trips= 2 quads= 3 ETC. then i guess that makes sense
I'll take one for the dubs and one to compensate for the trips for a total of two
you're spelling is all kinds of fucked, you you drunk as well?

I see that's my bad I haven't really heard that joke before
I might also be the drunkest person alive rn
2^0 is actually 1 the moar you know

n^0 = exp(0*ln(n)) = 1

>isn't two to the power of zero just zero
you sicken me

Attached: 1552539914654.jpg (470x501, 57K)

or alternatively if you actually want to explain to a layman you just say 2^0 = 2^1 divided by 2

my dude, I'm a drunk high school dropout brainlet, i have zero fucking idea what any of that means

sorry

ok but real talk what is 2^^0

dubs

Attached: 1548762723949.jpg (319x319, 23K)

my education only extends to 10th grade i don't even know what you mean by "^^"
oh fudge i missed that time to drink more literal poison to make an ass of myself for the entertainment of strangers to feed my desperate craving for attention

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 557K)

it is also 1 btw

Since you're drunk and it's the weekend, can you come up with an esoteric way of proving it?
Also, got any updates you're willing to share, Coolsville?

now that you mention it i actually was thought that as part of the binary system, guess I'm just an idiot

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 984K)

tetration is the thing
3^^3
=3^(3^3)
3^^4 = 3^(3^(3^3))
ect

you're wasting your time trying to educate me

discord thread

oh diggety gosh darnit i missed some dubs if i was smart I'd delay that correction until my thread drooped to page three but as we established I'm a pseudointellectual retard who uses fancy words to hide how much of a retard he is
thank god for spellchecker allowing smooth brains to not expose themselves
spicy fucking meme but i don't use dick sword
i only adopt this personalty while doing le ethanol to avoid the consequences of my actions and hide from the shame i experience once i sober up and realize how much of a cringey fuck i am
(reddit space)
I~'m kinda glad i~m a nobody i experience imposter syndrome just for being a drunken avata friend imagine if i actually perused some kind of craft

Attached: tbm no friends.png (785x100, 129K)

what notation is that
No updates for a while. Fully in finals rn, we won't be getting more results until they're finished which is in three weeks. Shit buddy I don't think I'm qualified enough to come up with shit like that and even less so when I'm wasted at midnight. I actually tried pulling something out of my ass but it was turning into word salad

Attached: 1528700967534.jpg (359x347, 27K)

holy shit why do I keep seeing that impostor syndrome thing pop up everywhere as of late
has it been memed or something

Best of luck, pal. Looking forward to see how well you perform.
>I don't think I'm qualified enough to come up with shit like that and even less so when I'm wasted at midnight
I thought being drunk might have amped up your creativity, oh well.

Being drunk might but mostly I'm just ridiculously exhausted mate. Brain is pretty much working on half capacity, i.e. two brain cells instead of four

Attached: 1530697486844.jpg (480x364, 33K)

>creativity
let me just hijack this post and make it all about myself like the narcissistic fuck I am
why the hell do i have zero creativity or originality yet like to think of myself of being a creative spirit so about the normalfags?
is it just my ego?

Attached: .png (1148x1027, 852K)

Do you often start good ideas but never finish them?

not really
I'm never able to visualize my ideas beyond a vague concept

Yeah well I'm not a shrink but ego is definitely a possibility. If you tend to not want to flesh out our ideas you will never realize your ideas are not actually as good as you have them in your head. Also if you never bring your ideas into the public you will never hear any criticism which might indicate your brain fears your ideas might be kinda shit and you're unwilling to face the facts. It's definitely not the only explanation tho you might just be actually creative but also lazy and unmotivated or whatever other possible reasons

Knuth's up-arrow notation

hah i'll abuse your post to ramble about my worthless ideas, completely unoriginal yet my ego makes me think they are in any way worth sharing
my dream bidea gamu is one where you work to maintain a telecommunications satellite which is a fuse between the Berlin radio tower, the SETI radio dishes and cellphone tower
you use a manual (an idea i ripped of from zachtronick games ) to troubleshoot a variety of malfunctions
and at the end said satellite is deemed obsolete and set on a collision course to a nearby planet as a clumsy metaphor as how life just ain't worth the effort to maintain
here's some "concept art " i came up with
completely ignoring that i know fuck all about either 3d modeling or programing yet i think my views are in any way worth sharing

Attached: .png (1187x1546, 25K)

You might actually posses those traits, but you subconsciously distance yourself by pretending it's a mere facade as method of coping and self-defence against your fear of criticism.
I reckon you might be an insecure individual seeking to find some redeeming attributes about yourself.

The first few steps are often the hardest, if you want to turn that dream vidya into a reality then you just have to sit down and get to it. Screwing around and wallowing in self-pity isn't going to achieve anything other than furthering your own self-inflicted misery.

I get the idea. Not 100% sure if it would manage to be fun and engaging but it sounds different at least. And yeh I'm sure you're aware putting together a game take a shit ton of time with a diverse set of skills

what went wrong in your life to pretend to be sympathetic to radon fuckos on the internet?
image boards rotted my brain to such a degree that I'm incapably of achieving anything
ok retard
offering sympathy to a piece of shit like me is waste of time

Wait I wasn't meaning to be harsh
I just meant the idea is a bit too vague for me to understand what the actual gameplay would be like

well my idea would be that you awake from cryosleep, go the a computer terminal and run a diagnosis check to see if there was malfunctions, then use y our manual to pinpoint said malfunction and then fix it, either by repairing or replacing a particular part

Attached: fug u.png (3129x2796, 149K)

Yeah but it wouldn't be like lol minigames, it would be like actually going around the thing and figuring shit out on a technical level, right? So it's less focused on being mindless fun and more focused on being actually engaging. That's kinda where I was going with that

I honestly think I'm to wasted to even comprehend what you are saying
I'm thinking of a chapter of the game "stories untold" where you do nothing but follow instructions to run experiments on some alien sphere thingie

>image boards rotted my brain to such a degree that I'm incapably of achieving anything
No they haven't. You'd have been a sack of shit regardless, you're just shifting the blame. Nothing is going to change the past, but if you want to fucking redeem yourself then man up and take the first step. I can't guarantee it'll work out, but no one can blame you for trying.

yeah right, as if I'd ever mature and take responsibility for my mistake and take steps to grow as a person
I'll just wallow in mediocrity and self pity for the res of my pathetic and hopefully short life

Yeah I think I have the same issue
I think I'm gonna go get some rest

I reached my limit and i intend to stay within it
time to sleep

Attached: .png (1280x720, 987K)

But german education is free up to university.