New here

New here
Feels good to be allowed to be openly racist
Heres my cat
Thanks for having me fags

Attached: Resized_20190512_133316.jpg (1384x1882, 682K)

(OP)
>being racist :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ah I see by your flag you are as well

Nah, not really.

Nah, not really. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HEY YOU FUCK YOU
I AM A PROUD PANTS SHITTING MEXICAN

no you're not
you're one of those boring bully people

no you're not
you're one of those boring bully people :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

your cat is black you can't be racist

i am just trying to be me and you keep coming and throwing insults at me and calling me names like this
youre the bully

I identify him as white it's okay

OMG I am new too! where did you come from? I came here after seeing a very hehe (Michael Jackson) post on 9gag, hilarious meme place!
Do you have a 9gag account? if so what is it! I really wanna check out some fresh memes (:

>very hehe (Michael Jackson
that's right!

Only because you're a failed impostor.

9gag is no longer my friend
Jow Forums is my new bast friend

imposter how
you say youre not jackson
i am
you say youre not from yonkers
i am
you say youre white
i am not
you say that face isnt you
i say it is me
that is not similar at all
i am being me and that isnt you

hmmmmmm
i don't think science can figure that one out

exactly
baseless bullying when im just trying to be me

I can't abandon my fellow funny men in 9gag ):
I would love to hangout with you guys but...
9gag became my family, they taught me all I know about memes! I am not the person I am today without 9gag...
Well wasn't that depressing? here take a hehe (Omg the Michael Jacksons are strong today!) meme

Attached: hehe.png (500x724, 244K)

This is the pinnacle of memes

Attached: Dank Roz.png (922x702, 501K)

Hello 9gag man here, please explain this to me, I want to share it with my meme friends in 9gag but witought the hehe (Michael Jacking off to his son) I can't explain this to them!

it is actually not allowed to be racist you were lied to
your posts here are being monitored by law enforcement agencies as well as marketing companies and every racial slur you have ever uttered is documented and will be used against you should the day ever come

cat
UK

Cute gato.