Little bro is trans and starting hrt at 13

>little bro is trans and starting hrt at 13
>parents approve of this completely
How do I stop the tranny menace? I want my little bro back.

Attached: 1557225926787.jpg (945x945, 152K)

How the fuck is it allowed for an underage to take hrt

He’s Italian, what do you expect?

Talk to him, nigger. Don't get angry, just tell him how that, at his age, he doesn't know shit. No one knows shit at 13. He is just trying to create an identity because he doesn't know who he is yet, but the thing is, no one knows who they are at that age.

If worst comes to worst, try to explain what strength is. Tell him that cultivating strength is an experience he will NEVER have as a woman, and that is not worth missing out on.

How many boards are you going to post this on?

tell him that he should make do with what he has and dont give too much into larping stuff. accepting and embracing yourself can be difficult for lot of people.

newshits, newshits everywhere

who are you quoting?

Why the cuckoldry?
Who around him is trans? What kind of communities is he in?

You have one year to rectify the issue, if you fail, you must abandon your family and create your own one. If they continue with this degeneracy, your own children will be influenced by the degenerates if you ever allow them to meet, so severing ties is a necessity.

Attached: 81836c715c35558c03879935dd55d609490ed09a40ac7b0df4fcc31d3ec1969c.gif (500x288, 1.55M)

Saw this on Jow Forums yesterday.

possibly this but also explain all the dangers too. like the 45%

Attached: 45%.png (716x724, 255K)

simple: kill your parents.

your bro is not "trans", he's just a confused kid who is going through a phase. your parents are fucked up and going to ruin his short life for their own reasons. he will kill himself.

you can save your bro's life but you have to get him away from the parents one way or another. man up and do something now.

replace the hrt pills with pez by:
making it look like the pills them selves
OR
get a generic pizza candy like you have in italy and
try copying the pills.
OR OR man up ur bro

now go get your brother back, Space cow boy.

fuck him in the ass until he resents it

woah korbo's big brother is posting

fuck his ass

Attached: 1554845529898s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

underage hrt is legal here too, it's insane

i think its an outright plot to just exterminate as many white people as possible legally

>6 year old gets caught putting on lipstick one day
>npc decides to tell him he's female
>cut dick off asap
>grows up, regrets it, suicide

I thought when adults talk a kid into bad sexual related decisions they called it molestation and locked up the adult

....and thats a good thing

It all is, the whole feminisation. That males should showcase their feelings, that it's okay for them to wear dresses and be submissive.
It all goes against their natural instincts, it fucks them up psychologically and turns them into depressed low T suicidal messes.

nope not anymore get your snip before you can even contemplate procreating that's the best way to stop whitey

don't have gender surgeons flying to poverty stricken countries to save their lives do we?

here's a board for your schizo ramblings

nah, I'm staying right here thank you

This is going to be him in a couple of years

Attached: IMG_20190608_115831.jpg (1080x855, 111K)

This thread was made on Jow Forums yesterday
don't bump the b8

Attached: der.png (1268x788, 1.05M)

Go back

Attached: 1559992790718.jpg (1124x1826, 286K)

neiinn

Go back faggot

Attached: 1559901488382.jpg (1281x985, 201K)

Ah shit, I did it sorry user

have you finished your book

This. Don't be too brutal on him or go Jow Forums on him, that might make him rebel. be kind to him and just try to tell him to hold off a bit until he's matured in age.

Korbo is only 13?!?!?

extremely based

go back, cancer