My new job

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to this site, and I'm sorry if I'm doing this all wrong please let me know if I am.

anyways, yesterday I was told that my white culture is disgusting and to keep my white culture away from them from one of my coworkers for no apparent reason.

Apparently since I"m white i'm not allowed to complain about things like this, but it's very annoying to me, anybody have any advice or thoughts?

(i'm a messy typer i'm sorry)

Attached: download.jpg (168x299, 9K)

American rednecks spoiled the reputation of their own """culture""". It's on them if they've been uneducated racist fucks since they settled there. Just ask them which part of the culture hurts them the most, not all of it is about nigger name calling and slavery apologists.

That's great and all but perro caca.

Attached: perro caca.jpg (1521x1141, 421K)

Thank you for responding so fast, It's comforting to know I'm not the only one that gets freustrated with stuff such as this.

I"m not the smartest person or anything, but Idk why people think it's okay to keep treating me and other white people so poorly.
It's like one big joke or something.

Because whites are the ones whining about genocide when they can't go out and get a gf, Jow Forums is laden with these sleazeballs and some of them leak out there. You don't see many black incels around.

this is now a perro caca thread
la caca de perro

Attached: caca-de-perro.jpg (750x617, 106K)

Mr annonymous kss1adoU, I'm not very sure about what you are saying. I'm new to this website and I'm not sure why you are saying the word "white' in this context

leave summerfag

I've been pretty nice to you guys so if you don't want to have a discussion it's okay, but I don't really understand why you are upset.

everyone is rude to eachother on here for no reason, it's just how it is
you should lurk for a while before posting

If I"m doing something wrong maybe a moderator could explain me the etiquette or something here.

this is a reddit-tier post and you should feel bad for making it

Redpilled haircuts

Well, I guess i'll be the exception and I'll try to be as nice as i can ^_^

I'm not very internet savey, I just feel alone and I don't know who else to talk to about this stuff, I don't have a reddit account I'm sorry

Incels are mostly white males holding the shared delusion that the world is out to get them. Look the term up, you'll find out 9/10 shootings in america are perpetrated by demented and inept adult white males with a recurring hatred for women and non-white people. It's easy to grow fearful when the headlines are full of them.

I'm happy you guys even responded, Idk how many people are even on this site.

I appreciate you for taking the time to comment and give me some advice guys.

Well, it sounds to me like you may have a certain belief about people and I don't think I could change your mind so I hope you stay happy friend.

thats true wh*toids should all be gassed every last one

You guys are saying some silly things right now, aren't we going to have a conversation?

kill niggers

¥he comes to Jow Forums of ALL the places and expects a serious conversation

Attached: 8C421986-A448-450E-B864-117AD637EDDA.jpg (692x1155, 164K)

nigger

I've always been scared of reddit, this is my first post ever so i have no idea what i'm doing

*Jow Forums, omg i'm sorry lol

kill niggers

this

QZRUot9o I like the picture you shared! Thanks for visiting this thread!

drop dead you dumb normie nigger

both are one and the same
>"""""""""he""""""""""" phoneposts

Attached: 1495482356917.jpg (600x450, 46K)

I appreciate you acknowlding me and sharing your thoughts with me, it's a good start

I'll be very honest, in my mind you guys all like me a lot and we are just teasing each other like friends.

pee is stored in the brain

Attached: 6543422.png (639x489, 747K)

How do i even reply to a specific person?

oof, is my thread dead now? I don't see anybody else talking now.

by clicking on my fucking balls

Attached: honker.jpg (1800x1074, 314K)

That's a pretty cool froggy boi pic!

I'll post some cool pictures for you to enjoy, when you leave this site for good take them to reddit they will love it

Attached: nice.jpg (720x400, 66K)

Die frogposter

Attached: F3585C3D-BA9E-41B4-8C59-BC84EF3C91F8.jpg (640x478, 72K)

You don't have to post anything that is unsettling, we can just hang out and relax. I wasn't really planning on leaving this site because you guys seem pretty welcoming and you included me pretty fast.

>froggy boi pic
i'm glad i decided to open this thread

shut up animenigger

Attached: 1559798122942.gif (185x185, 110K)

Blow it out your ass, emu slave

Attached: 89F34F7F-C8B1-47DF-B26F-CBCCD9676015.jpg (452x391, 54K)

You guys are so fun and nice, this website is so cool.

yes we are very welcoming, have some more images for your collection theres plenty more to share

Attached: rekt.jpg (441x640, 71K)

You're the only one that has been posting naughty things, I don't understand why you are doing this. There are other people here having a nice time and you don't have to do that.

EL REDDIT FARMER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OH THIS IS LIKE *SO* DESERVING OF AN UPVOTE!!

Attached: reddit.png (540x582, 53K)

yeah you'd know a lot about blowing shit out of your arse wouldn't you martsharter

dumb NIGGER

Attached: 1559102368232.png (453x604, 397K)

not the only one

Attached: ratsex.gif (270x230, 1.11M)

EzkD6Ovk That's such a cute cat!

I'm not gonna give you guys attention if ur gonna act naughty

here

Attached: 1558924017264.gif (329x302, 71K)

excuse me that is very rude, these are typical images you find on Jow Forums I am immersing you in our culture

Attached: good stuff.jpg (400x300, 39K)

EzkD6Ovk That's a cool thing, did u make it?

i can't wait for my wife and daughter to get home so i can fucking glass them

Attached: 919283.jpg (620x615, 49K)

Oh man, another cute cat!

Oh man guys, you guys have really been pleasant to talk to, I appreciate you sharing your pictures and stuff with me.

Not the morbid ones, but maybe someone else liked them idk.

are you leaving? finally
fuck off and die nigger

Attached: 1558493887695.png (891x700, 565K)

Great banter, you got me this time emu-lover.

Attached: CCF1BBDC-6F3B-4C4E-BB5E-2520235B5A3D.jpg (877x620, 144K)

EzkD6Ovk I know you are joking because we have been having fun and you have been showing me cute cats

Where is your cartoon picture from? That's a cool art piece

oh, I just figured out how to reply, I like your picture

its from my ass faggot

Attached: caca.jpg (449x449, 31K)

it's from his ass you faggot

Attached: 456355454.jpg (498x508, 27K)

It’s definitely from his dick nigger

I can't even get how cute your cats are, thanks again. I need to take a nap guys, I hope I see u all again in the future. I wish we lived near each other and we could all go fishing or something

its from my ass faggot my dick nigger

its from my ass faggot my dick nigger my ass faggot

Attached: big caca.jpg (500x666, 49K)

fish in my ass you faggot

Attached: 76564534.png (607x607, 570K)

its from my ass faggot my dick nigger my ass faggot m󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y d󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡ick nigger

mess with the best, die like the rest

kiki