Why are American houses built from cardboard?

Why are American houses built from cardboard?

Attached: american houses.jpg (1024x682, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-46454844
youtu.be/tZ5K_L8o6jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are blacks shilling the night shift when there are unraped girls in Scandinavia?

Fuck off Pajeet

Attached: creepy pajeetoid army.png (960x640, 1021K)

If they only built their houses out of bricks they wouldnt give a damn about tornadoes lol

Cost, its all about maximizing profit, quality doesn't mean shit here.

Because Americans are dispensable

Attached: 1546010863532.png (1237x670, 1.03M)

Eventually the whole system is going to collapse. People are going to realize they're being taken for a ride and just drop out.

> thinks Sheathing is structural.
> thinks particle board is cardboard

Typical "ignant" nigger

>125 million houses in the US
>400K destroyed by fire every year
>50K destroyed by tornadoes every year
>this is somehow a huge problem.

Haha, what a stupid kike you are. Any midsize tornado will tear up even a solid brickhouse. I don't think you understand how powerful tornadoes are. In Denmark, we have nothing but brick houses, and we've had waterspouts doing a bit of damage - and they're not 10% as crazy as tornadoes in America.

It would be a waste of time and money to build a fucking brick house in Tornado Alley.

Shut up, Jew. And shove that proxy up your ass.

Stop projecting, Moshe.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Wtf is that

Things aren't much better here. 94% of new build home owners would NOT buy a new build home ever again. I've seen the entire side of a £250,000 new build house collapse with 3 months of the owners moving in.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-46454844

Why are African homes built out of mud?

in Jow Forums, jews from Israel are based af and jews from diaspora deserve gas chambers.

subhuman species

They are not on the continent to stay.

Yeah, you have to look at quality. I’ve seen drywall put up with no real nailing schedule and half the screws missing studs. Our house was built with 2x6 construction, everything else is 2x4 and they’re falling apart.

we get HGTV and other similar channels here in Poland on kikevision; when I'm drinking with my pals, those function as comedy channels instead
>what the fuck those amerisharts I don't even LOOK another goblin mutt! Cardboard again? Is everyone in America fucking hobo, cardboard love it's ogre hahahahah

Canada is even worse
youtu.be/tZ5K_L8o6jU

If theybwere made out of better materials they wouldnt get destroyed by either

if your house isnt constructed of stone pre 1900s, you quite frankly deserve everything you get

you can afford cable? yea right

>> thinks Sheathing is structural.
>> thinks particle board is cardboard
Actually that isn't particle board, that is OSB "Oriented Strand Board". If someone does not know anything about structural? they should keep their mouth shut OP, until a dick comes along that neds sucking. thats all OP is good for.

Why do you ask retarded questions that have absolutely nothing to do with politics?

Block homes still get destroyed in fires retard. The roofs are still made out of wood and a fire would destroy the roof and would spread to the flammable materials inside the home. Congrats now you have a a destroyed homes. Tornadoes will still destroy block homes but most states have their own regulations for the natural occurrences for that area. In Florida we have lots of codes with roofing and doors/windows for hurricanes. I'm sure homes in tornado valley have codes to cover up to an f4 or f5 but those are so strong almost nothing will survive that is affordable for the average person to buy.

You’re talking about .36%. Why change? Literally no reason. Who changes something that is effective 99.64% of the time?

Birth control users, bungee cord jumpers, parachuters, etc
Your home is your piece of this world, why mot make it right?

>If theybwere made out of better materials they wouldnt get destroyed by either
>The roofs are still made out of wood and a fire would destroy the roof and would spread to the flammable materials inside the home.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

They are just building houses on flood plains here and sperging out when their cardboard boxes go waterlogged

Because people like building new homes to their own specifications. Building out of brick would make that cost prohibitive. Now they can just tear down a part or in while and have the house of their dreams. Wouldn't expect a leaf to undersstand.

You don't need to build with brick, wood is fine. But why use OSB instead of Okoume multiplex?

so that's how those videos are made...

Attached: 1559937939696m.jpg (1024x557, 103K)

Why is OP made from pure stupid?

Attached: 1507410076520.jpg (550x733, 51K)

Imagine living in a shit tier area of the world that regularly experiences tornadoes

Why are European houses made from Islam?

Who’s the listing agent?

Because we can afford to pay them

Makes zero sense Muhammad

>because it's the only thing we can afford

Attached: 1559700270513.jpg (1024x1016, 79K)

and don't forget hurricanes. Thousands of homes get destroyed by them on an almost yearly basis. Every couple of years, there'll be a high catagory hurricane that even tornado-proof thunderdomes struggle to survive.
couldn't find one that went through a hurricane. pic related survived a big tornado

Attached: tornado dome home.jpg (1280x765, 107K)

African mud huts > Sandnigger sand cube

Your europe jokes don't work on me. The only closest things to arabs i see outside is some pajeets who set up a kebab shop around the corner of the train station. You ask them for a goddamn slice of half-assed pizza and they give you a huge pile of steaming shit fresh out of the oven. Niggers get often employed by chinks in illegal rats' nests in the suburbs of town where they sell exactly the same shit products, and most of the beggars are relatively white middle aged men looking for some cash to buy crack. Also fuck itinerant nigger peddlers i always cross the road and shield myself with the inadvertently dumb passerbys when I spot them. As you can see Italy might be under utter economical collapse, but everyone still prides themselves on the new policies because some fat fuck is kicking out niggers while letting them in """"legally"""" if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1559820726187.jpg (963x682, 168K)

I've lived in 7 provinces and I've only seen brick used widely in residential construction in Ontario, where, for a number of reasons, it is cost effective. Everywhere else, it's the same as the US: stick framed with osb, vapor barrier, and R-30 insulation on exterior walls. They're cheap, quick to build and easy to renovate. I've also lived in Japan where many houses are also wooden but poorly built. When I lived there, I knew a few Canadian carpenters that were training Japanese carpenters to build American style homes, like in Canada.

So first of all, OSB and other mixed board materials are not that bad. They cover a lot of areas, is very flexible, and most importantly: cheap and fabricatable. It's a rest product so there is no reason not to use it.

Now for the slightly broader point, it has to do a lot with culture. Americans are nowadays anti-urban in mindset, they like to live secluded in large secured suburbs with like-minded people (there are pros and cons). Now imagine everyone wants to have a 5 bedroom house, a garage with 2 cars, a big lawn and a pool. It requires a lot of resources so to be able to facilitate this you need to make a lot of aspects as cheap as possible Thats why american cars and houses really are quite "shit". It does the job good enough to stand up but it has very bad quality. You see moisture damages in some of these new houses within a year. Seriously, what the fuck?

Attached: aerial-view-of-an-american-suburb-BEMX4K.jpg (1300x1018, 448K)

do americans really do this

Seethe more Korbo

You missed one big point and it's that a young couple in the US can afford to buy a lot, build a home and live mortgage-free by retirement age when they can live off of pension and retirement savings, only having to pay annual property tax.