Happy day

Are you feeeeling it Mr. user?
Heat wave after a heat wave.. I dearly hope you don't have to bother with that.
Summer can be all sorts of nice when spent right - that is outside or in a well air conditioned indoors. But when outside gets too much inside, stuff really can one troubled~
Remember to stay hydrated and to not get a sunstroke from too much exposure in direct sunlight.

Hot, hot videos
youtube.com/watch?v=IxndOd3kmSs
youtube.com/watch?v=e_9f5Z0sMYE
ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒˢ ˢᵒ ʰᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᶠʳʸ ᵃᶰ ᵉᵍᵍ~
Somewhat fitting music
youtube.com/watch?v=AqyKkcwd-rY

Attached: 653rd Happy day.jpg (850x1311, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeMVoJKn1Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
4archive.org/board/v/thread/350930241/me-me-pickle-pee-me-me-pump-a-rum
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2714057
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/3216
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4kh2dqKMk
youtube.com/watch?v=IWDjUx_fnNQ
youtube.com/channel/UCIabPXjvT5BVTxRDPCBBOOQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jHFipLmnjXg
youtube.com/watch?v=yyg7Bhuh0TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoya!

first

assfaggot

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

>KrOW
Holy shit, you won!

hello poland!

perro caca

Attached: 1558342836985.jpg (500x375, 60K)

>Kr0W GF id
Crow gf. That just happened.
Congratulations, you can expect her visitation in three working days.

Attached: pum-a-rum.jpg (1024x883, 263K)

For frens ready.

Attached: Apu =U=.jpg (800x1191, 100K)

Where'd you discover this gemage, Sir Polak?

dogger

Attached: 3ff.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

Attached: 1537720976505.jpg (456x434, 100K)

Hello Yuuka.
>KM ID
Keep Myself Safe, KYS too Yuuka.
And I'm busy playing Touhou. Late reply.

Attached: 1559762934731.jpg (3276x2344, 560K)

Also.
>stockings
HNNNNNNG

Ahoy the Forthcoming One!
How hot is it around where you live right now? One of the perks for working in big retail stores is their stable working temperature - apart of bakery and warehouse / frozen aisle, so it's not half as bad most of the time working there on summer.
>TtT Qq DD id
I know that's nothing really special but damn.. those are some solid repeating letters.
Let's call it even ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Are you still on a spree with that GB Studio thing or have you gave up for this moment?
>Four Qs id
QQ
Cheers R'unner!
I've got something special for you today
youtube.com/watch?v=YeMVoJKn1Tg
I present to thee a solution on how to defeat yourself.
Nice new hat, are you Holand now?
Search for "Pump-a-rum Dark Souls 3"
youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
4archive.org/board/v/thread/350930241/me-me-pickle-pee-me-me-pump-a-rum
For a second I thought you drew it yourself, ᵖʰᵉʷ⋅⋅!
>ShieldBro
Is that a reference to Bloodborne or what?
Which 2hu vidya are you planning to beat now Mono?

Attached: 1547234415509.jpg (604x905, 91K)

Hot and sunny today! I can already tell that I'm gonna be relaxing outside for a bit, just waiting on my ride home atm. How are you holding up under the heat?

Remember
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2714057
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ~

Attached: pretend this is a hammer beach udonge.jpg (850x1203, 182K)

interesting, will be useful incase we need to go that anti-verse again. or more likely if any kots go rogue.
how was your day?

Well, Perfect Cherry Blossom on Lunatic. I remember doing it years ago and haven't manage to beat it. I was on I think Stage 5. Yet, I can't do a perfect Stage 3. Or possibly do a perfect Phantasm run. Wish me luck, a whole lot of anger and sadness I will do.

Attached: 17.png (414x300, 86K)

NO!

Hydration is important!
Both for preventing excessive heat and to recover from siccness
How is everyone doing on this quite nice saturday afternoon?
kr0W
BGF
WHAT

Attached: 53501490_p12_master1200_2.png (769x769, 563K)

No,I'm Ustaše.

>How hot is it around where you live right now?
youre glowing

Attached: kikenigger.png (389x330, 204K)

Doing manageable, in contrary to some other people - which doesn't mean I'm completely immune to it's effects~
Should probably start running already and get myself into some habit.
Plot twist: Agent Gamma was you from a future timeline all along.
>how was your day?
Managed to do all my planned stuff in three hours since I woke up - then it was just shopping and doing myself a late dinner. Other than that, it was pure laziness. Tomorrow will be much more fun, I'm sure of it

Attached: 1506277270863.jpg (900x900, 88K)

But of course~!
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/3216

Attached: __inaba_tewi_and_reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_shirosato__sample-fd1c4ad355204aadebc28fd16fe (850x638, 120K)

I'm doing good. been suprisingly not too hot today due to rain, so instead of trying to avoid immolation I've been failing at No plan A (Deadly)
I thought I could beat it with my level 30 ramen cat, unfortunatly I need to get it to resist knockback before spamming it and julliet cat will work.

I hate summer here, its too hot
and winter, it is very cold

Attached: 01.jpg (1356x1500, 213K)

Same here, I have to start hiking again. Today feels more like a nap is needed though, been staying up late again recently.

Evlo o.o

Attached: sayori_107.png (682x927, 206K)

Attached: 1451026593653.jpg (240x240, 6K)

I was drinking buttloads of water!
At least i can order students to fill my bottle and they gladly oblige on the trip outside
But it isn't that hot nowadays since its kinda winter around here
Also BFG could mean boy (girl) friend
Which is fitting for our banterer community

Attached: 48929087_2227198627567836_8911387132891758592_n.jpg (938x960, 139K)

Tomorrow I will try to learn to use trackers and to make chiptunes, on a second thought the GB game project needs to be finished out before I even try to continue, Yume Nikki idea will get much likely dropped in favor of the original idea I had, at least now I have a little bit more experience with pixel spriting, Mortmort, was right, even if this whole GB Studio thing is utterly limited, one will learn to better sprite, because you will have to work with just three colors and 16*16 pixels for a character.
Working like this is actually a beginner training, but with GB Studio the limitation you would have setted for yourself is now crucial.

>dogger
Nah, if I could draw something like that...
Okay, I'm already in for learning to do pixel-art, drawing, programming and now for composing chiptune music, I need to finally to get a grip on myself without distraction and just seriously learn with the countless tutorials out there.
ᵇʳᵘʰ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵛᶦᵈʸᵃ, ᵃnᶦᵐᵘ ᵃnᵈ 4ᶜʰᵃn ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᶦᵗ ᶦᵐᵖᵒˢˢᶦᵇˡᵉ

>ShieldBro
Dark Souls 1 Warrior of Sunlight covenant meme character name obviously, naming a character like this shows you made this character after playing several times through the game and you do now PVP and help other players by getting summoned, also referencing the other shield dog
me t. Joke-Explainer 6000S

Attached: e88.gif (503x560, 93K)

Germans aren't even white.
They're basically French with an even uglier ling.

You know its ok to sometimes just relax and get it slow...BUT NOW IT IS NOT THE TIME ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF REST?MORE LIKE ONE MORE DAY OF SCUFFLING TO FIND ANSWER TO TESTS AND THEN $ DAYS OF FINALSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How are you peeps? Heat doing well for you? I know I am dealing with it by getting the big fan and studying in the veranda. Feels wholesome and I guess it would feel good if not for the stress haha

Attached: cute and foxy.jpg (2207x3495, 807K)

Fenrir < every nymous poster ever < Happy Day

Stop posting me

Attached: 100% MAD ZOMBIE.jpg (487x449, 21K)

Interest in anime among Greeks is very faint... Or so I thought.

>No plan A (Deadly)
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4kh2dqKMk
ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠʳᶦᵍᵍᶦᶰ' ʰᵒʳˢᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ⋅⋅
>30 Lv cat that forces chiggen down your throat v.s. an คɭเєภคՇє๔ คгςђคภﻮєɭ with a stupid horse and gorilla
Whew, good luck!
>hot cold hot cold hot
Grow potatoes.
Have all my kudos for this gorgeous Yuuka I will most likely never use anyway, but still - have three and a half.
By late you mean what..? Past 11 PM or 2 AM?
Oii aeiou lil' Säyori-braFajL id
lole u faild
>At least i can order students to fill my bottle and they gladly oblige on the trip outside
hehe nice
>But it isn't that hot nowadays since its kinda winter around here
Oi right, how could I forget~
Still your winter could easily be my summer, I'm sure of it o/
>Also BFG could mean boy (girl) friend
>Which is fitting for our banterer community
ʰᵉᶜᵏ⋅⋅ we are Taiwan forum now.
>ᵇʳᵘʰ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵛᶦᵈʸᵃ, ᵃᶰᶦᵐᵘ ᵃᶰᵈ 4ᶜʰᵃᶰ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᶦᵗ ᶦᵐᵖᵒˢˢᶦᵇˡᵉ
Wonders of Internet, they say~
Good luck with your educational spree - let your determination burn like a coal rather than hay!
If you ever need any sprite modeling or general help, hit me up anyhow you want - perhaps I could be of help, though I don't really have any real experience in those.
>me t. Joke-Explainer 6000S
Oh, that would make for a much better explanation than what I had on my mind.
>MORE LIKE ONE MORE DAY OF SCUFFLING TO FIND ANSWER TO TESTS
Oi, ain't that cheating though?
Then again, if those are some really important exams, I wouldn't mind all that much - as long as you were a good student~!
>I know I am dealing with it by getting the big fan and studying in the veranda.
Shit, that's fancy c:
>Feels wholesome and I guess it would feel good if not for the stress haha
Just one more push and you're in the clear

Attached: Ruuumieeel.jpg (769x731, 282K)

>ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠʳᶦᵍᵍᶦᶰ' ʰᵒʳˢᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ⋅⋅
that horse is the bane of my existence. and a very painful one at that. it keeps knocking my ramen cats back so they can't protect the backline from the angelic gories!
fortunately there is a solution. unfortunately said solution costs a large amount of NP.

Always rember happy day, Anone~!
Remember to be a good boye and to satisfy your brethren.
Fix the evil and be no evil

Attached: a reminder.jpg (4095x2825, 818K)

Im pretty sure your summer is still colder than my winter tho

Attached: 1519061792882.jpg (600x600, 129K)

rembered!

tbqh only autumn is the most normal season

rmb

Remembered!

youtube.com/watch?v=IWDjUx_fnNQ
youtube.com/channel/UCIabPXjvT5BVTxRDPCBBOOQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jHFipLmnjXg
I really like some of these videos, hope they might interest you.
Although if they were to disenheart you from trying GB Studio, maybe it would be for the best not to watch them because they make the process look extremely easy.
My favorite childhood season. Now I'm more of a summer guy though.

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_kenshin__sample-4a66360523619798191a322fc4008aeb.jpg (850x980, 179K)

Remberedd

Attached: ☔.png (914x1200, 611K)

MEMPURT !! :3
>Heat wave after a heat wave
ᵒᶦ... ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ

Rare flag. How did you get there?

Rembered!

re

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_wily_beast_and_weakest_creature_and_etc_drawn_by_wool_miwol__3b483979b2b672d9dc90 (519x434, 111K)

it got cool again finally...
let's see how many days it lasts

Attached: 1446443455083.jpg (809x663, 187K)

It's not as bad over here as you have it but still - 86°F in shade for June can be nice, sometimes even too good.
Aeiou Koishi

Attached: 1539564017846.png (600x600, 127K)

so... this just in, I've checked when No plan A will next appear, and it appears on the 21st! also known as "thread oh no"
at least a quick adjustment made my runs last slightly longer?

I am an expert in heat waves
important tips:
-Hot drinks help on hot low humidity days.
- do not drink very cold drinks or food with many calories.
- drink water
- take a bath of hot water all days, because is bad that your pores get blocked
-drink alcoholic drinks is good if you are in the shade or a cool place
(this things sound contradictories but are correct)

Attached: Yeah+i+also+happen+to+be+going+to+see+the+_d72ed5c99712e840e05639be8f16960e.jpg (600x600, 151K)

Howdy! Boy does it feel nice to be in bed.
rember!

Remembered!

Attached: 1560010175176.jpg (935x681, 147K)

BASED

Attached: 1533378579950.png (248x184, 96K)

I would recommend Perfect Cherry Blossom or Imperishable Night or any old Touohu games (also including PC-98). Don't even try Undefined Fantastic Object, Subterranean Animism, or Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, those games are very difficult for novice Touhou players. And don't try Ten Desires since it really lacks of resources. And I already told you about my experience on Undefined Fantastic Object, I highly don't recommend it despite I played it on high difficulty. If need some assists, tell me so I can either help your run or give few tips and tricks.

Attached: Capture.png (395x119, 14K)

Momiji is a wolf!

All according to the plan..
>-Hot drinks help on hot low humidity days.
That's neat..
>- do not drink very cold drinks or food with many calories.
You mean "never drink anything that has calories"
>- drink water
Who would've thought..!
>- take a bath of hot water all days, because is bad that your pores get blocked
Definitely this~
>-drink alcoholic drinks is good if you are in the shade or a cool place
Another new thing, thanks for sharing o/
Howdy Bummy!
I couldn't find any mouse controls ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ

Attached: 61772478_10157127175139020_8142180282842218496_n.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Hee, weird meme, innit?

Attached: 630.gif (170x170, 133K)

Ironically enough stage portion of stage 5 in lunatic pcb is kinda easier than stage 3 aside from one moment desu
usually i only spend one bomb to get throught that part and get to youmu pretty much harmless
also pcb is by far the easiest lunatic in the series, even disregarding borders and sakuya a cheese

Attached: 1529130723617.jpg (277x531, 29K)

what do you mean acocording to plan? by definition there IS no plan!
...unless I'm going absolutely insane... in which case I'll be forced to forgotted as I wouldn't be able to rembered while crazy! what's the truth!

How do you do? I'm tired

Why bother using a mouse movement? Its really hard to find such a control in the internet since everyone either don't know how to configure it or don't know how to program/code it or you know, mostly keyboard players.
Indeed. Its like calling Kagerou a cat.

Attached: 20933.png (1000x1000, 284K)

Well I already planned that after I'm finished all my business up with GB Studio, I will move on to Wolf RPG maker and even later on I will finally get myself real PC for further progression in 3D gaming and modelling, next console generation besides Nintendo will just see games as service and as digital safe space you can spend all your money on, so there is no reason anymore to favor consoles besides they were always obsolete to actual gaming PCs, all the exclusives will come to PC on Epic Sto-, I mean Steam after some time anyway and my pervert Jaybros have also moved away from Playstation.

Also don't misunderstand me, but I think Soul/Soulless is a real concept and I would say that almost everyone of those gaming showcasers want just to shit out a pixel 2D for the zooming S O Y B O Y S to enjoy, with always the same tropes, they are also infected of the "corporate syndrom" by making sure of hitting the right trend and "DOYOUGUYSNOTHAVEPHONES".
I wanna make something unique if I'm at this point, so it's in fact crucial to consume books, movies, cartoons, comics, video games, etc. before even making something like this by yourself. There are so many indie games which try to be all retro, yes the people who made them had skills and experience, but not the time to play the originals they are referencing to. Just looking at something from the old days and thinking that people will instantly like it if I try to recap it doesn't work out. For example the developer of YIIKes never played Earthbound or many RPG's to understand his writting and gameplay is shit, not vidya, but the same properly happened to the makers of the Sonic Movie, no one of the crew and character designer played through the old Sonic games to understand what Sonic makes out..

Anyway let's see what the E3 tomorrow will reveal for the future of gaming.

Raise up weebs!

Attached: D368t1pXoAIqczL.gif (600x540, 460K)

There are at least 5 anime popel who actually are anime fans and then there are "anime" fans. The comicon are my only sample
>Oi, ain't that cheating though?
Nah I am not gonna bring the answers with me just memorize them, nor am I looking the current test answers only from previous years.
And yes the are VERY important.
rembered for motivation

Attached: nom fishe.jpg (600x789, 50K)

have you ever noticed that Finn's speak a sort of Asian language but they look white? what's the deal with that?

Attached: 1558783156998.png (1196x636, 247K)

No, no - you interpret that title completely wrong R'unner.
"No plan A (Deadly)" means that the plan was stolen, not scraped.
Hello Tired, I'm Yuuka~
Doing fine, nothing extraordinary happened to tell.
Because it's super easy!
And I'm a total scrub.
All I really want is to make a new cheap one hundred-fifty code lines with six assets Flappy Bird that sells for quarter of a billion /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>nor am I looking the current test answers only from previous years.
Ahh, I understand~
So you have about 500 questions and only 40 of those are going to make an appearance on the exam? Plus you aren't even really sure if all of the presented will be there, right?
Dunno mate, Russia is pretty Asia all over and Finns were once somewhat affected by that neighboor.

Attached: onozuka_komachi_inaba_tewi_shiki_eiki_cirno_rumia_and_etc_touhou_drawn_by_onikobe_rin_23dad02f7b4b08 (896x716, 467K)

Is that a sleepy chen in pic? :3

>Russia is pretty Asia all over
mostly in the East Western Russia is pretty white

Attached: 2da49ec9c2173c56e101f1ea65aa77b6.jpg (1004x1454, 151K)

Ah, fair enough. I still demand answers though!
and if I don't get them I'll visit the bunny of insanity, and from that be unable to rember! ...if I have the confidence to go through with that... which I think I do! maybe!

There are a lot of sleepy characters in that pic, every single one for their own reason, but yes - there is Chen as well~
I guess..
How you doing today Cowby? How hot is the weather where you live?
"Maybe" is a broad word I shall be not afraid of (\ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: 1549980418000.jpg (700x803, 125K)

"maybe" is also the word that took down the first bun bun, and the lunarian superweapon! now if you'll excuse me, I got a rabbit to visit and a near perfect remberance streak to ruin.

Nice! I will show fren nice chen

am back, with final exam

Attached: 1430085699398.jpg (662x728, 612K)

Are you a veterinarian now?
>with final exam
You mean with the results?

Attached: 1549344168242.jpg (495x865, 116K)

Dzisiaj akurat było chłodno

>How you doing today Cowby?
Crest fallen
>How hot is the weather where you live?
it's in the 90's

Attached: __izumi_mei_idolmaster_shiny_colors_and_etc_drawn_by_angelo_gomahangetsu__sample-48742bbb4998533c04d (850x1200, 133K)

More like 500 answers and maybe 5 of those will be on the exam. It isnt multiple choice and shit, full detail explanation or else half the mark, give or take depending on the course/professor.
Anyway got to sleep have a nice night my favorite polanon!

Attached: dancing anime girl a besto.gif (200x200, 299K)

have a year and half to get a loicense
will take more than 6 years as I have a 4 year of duty and internship(that replaces internship of docs)
also now considering for early duty as my college trying to get american certification

No to chyba dobrze!
>huJ id
>Crest fallen
Hot that's fuck.
>it's in the 90's
Fuck that's hot.
>image
Hot fuck
Have a great one as well Speedy!
Boy, what a hassle indeed.. but there is some nobility in that job. Take it easy but not too easy Mr. Smart Korea Student o/

Attached: 1550270761337.gif (200x200, 243K)

anyway, good noc polen

remeb

>fuck that's hot
yes it's only going to get hotter

Attached: __nakamura_misaki_original_drawn_by_nanae__sample-a153b3bc67fa62e761f73cfd323a9aff.jpg (850x1217, 130K)

Good noc, good noc.
I crave for chocolate.
Oh really..? ̷S̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷m̷e̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷'̷v̷e̷ ̷g̷o̷t̷.̷ yeah same here.

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I literally just clicked on this board for the first time
Someone explain it to me

the concept of chaotic neutral concentraited to the point of stupidity

>concentraited
Are you drunk? A brit should know how to spell in his own language.

I'm not drunk, just tired.

it's probably a good idea to have it be your last time as well
unless you're not particularly attached to your remaining brain cells

You could say it's a mix of /s4s/ and /b/, which in terms produce banter.
Hence Jow Forums.

Attached: 1528611114724.jpg (925x842, 79K)

So it's not even a offshoot of Jow Forums?

We have flags. That's about it, even have a plug in for custom flags.

Attached: Flag_of_bant.png (1476x886, 47K)

we don't talk about Jow Forums tis a silly place

Attached: the -bant- bird.png (502x1008, 736K)

Rembren!

Attached: 1514107263684.png (428x365, 84K)

Good night Russy

Attached: 31732467_2050379581869195_1762390244516167680_o.png (972x764, 648K)

>Kr0W
rad
youtube.com/watch?v=yyg7Bhuh0TY