6in dicklet here

any tips to truly satisfy women despite havin a not that great 6in penis? oral, foreplay, touching, kissing,etc

Attached: average-penis-size-05.jpg (525x509, 67K)

Learn to code

This.

Have sex

Did you know that most women dont know that their vagina is made of muscle and thus dont know that they can clamp down with their vagina which results in them feeling more shit in sex?

Did you also know that most women just lay on the bed like a dead fish and get pumped into so that it feels like you're fucking a warm wet hole?

>Muh dick

Women are the niggers of race

>TFW
>6'2"
>150+ IQ
>Blue eyes
>8in dick
Feels really good actually

Except Asian only pretends to have huge intelligence by not talking much.

Hello juden

This isn’t /b/

Most women don't even know that they're supposed to rub their clits to feel orgasms.

Not telling us your weight though, huh fatass? Fucking double wide trailer lardgut. Thought you were so slick bragging on a Peruvian llama husbandry forum, but you fucked up, tubby. We are on to you now.

Caring about what women want is an automatic L. But if you like getting her off, then just do as the lesbians do, finger her and eat her out. Making a girl cum takes about 3 minutes.

sure

What's it like being a manlet and a dicklet?
I wouldn't know.

did you ever touch another guy's benis? lol that would be crazy lol

PC MUSCLES. Kegels. This is what happens when sex Ed is reduced to shaming.

what kind a cuck faggot nigger made this image lmao

black guy looks like super alloy darkshine

The clit is just an undeveloped penis. If you lick a woman's clit, you're pretty much a faggot.

Naw, rape normally does it just fine.

>1 post by this id

k faggot

Brian, go do your laundry.

hot white women with tight pussies hate niggers

>memeflag
jews should not be breeding, ever.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Anyway this thread is unrelated to politics. I’m calling the jannies

bash niggers heads open

jiggaboo
only real coons know what that word means.

what are some redpilled haircuts?

Thanks for educating me.

I'm a vergin.

Attached: 974.gif (444x444, 444K)

if I had those stats I'd be the fuck out of 4chin wastin time and slaying pussy at the venues.

It makes me sad because I can't figure out how to clamp my pussy around anything. I lack muscle control. I've tried to find out how to fix myself but every source I find just says to do kegals which I can't do, because again, lack of muscle control.

Post a pic maybe I can help you out. I'm a gynecologist irl.

Somehow, I feel like you're not telling the truth..

>tfw only had a smol pp when fucking bois in my preteens and for a brief moment in high school
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean there's similar problems with big pps too. Most guys with big pp just put it in and slap it around.
I can't really say other than respond to her body with your pp and try to get good positions to get in deeper to try to make up for smol pp.
I have a big pp but Mrs normies booty is too thicc. It gets in the way and dwarfs my pp so I have to use moves I've practiced from having lots of secs.
I don't know what else to say other than have sex and practice. Maybe find a fat girl to practice on.

Attached: 8AD9655D571A4A9B95F115B23D93921F.jpg (640x581, 91K)

Not gonna lie that is pretty interesting, please tell me more.

I have never had an orgasm before. And before you ask, no clit simulation doesn't work either. It's too sensitive and I get overwhelmed in an unpleasant way. Although I think my mental state is somewhat to do with it. I always cry after I masturbate and never had sex with anybody that loved me. Sometimes my pussy even feels numb, I mean it feels like when your foot is asleep.

i think you already know mr. muumuu

Attached: eggs.jpg (638x638, 289K)

6 inches is big

>6 inches is considered dicklet
>5 inches is the average dck size in america
>just called the average american a dicklet
Das rascist

Attached: 4L_13cWb6ZO.jpg (376x309, 41K)

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)