Wh*Tes are going extinct so I have a question to ask of you Pol

wh*Te genocide is good we all know this, South African Men raping and pillaging wh*Teoid women is pretty based and cutting up the wh*Temen showing there dominance but what would the political landscape look like if this was to happen in America, Bongland, and G*rmany.

Attached: 2213812098401923840192830491283094.png (982x695, 178K)

You are right. Wh*tes are a parasite to this earth.

Sage

Not how that works buddy, this is a political discussion of a hypothetical situation.

Shut the fuck up wh*te boy

Attached: cbvcvcbvcbv.png (618x424, 127K)

It is true all Races are going to be in-fertile soon. Jewish prowess will be the only left. Yes, but this doesn't answer the question.

Attached: 457921342875928347958273948775293487698346236.png (655x731, 106K)

Attached: IMG_2030.png (750x1334, 147K)

Post something that's NOT for ants okay Muttoid? I know that's a hard concept for your low IQ brain to do, but it's all okay. Us Jews will carry you to the promise land and you're our bitch anyways.

It will never happen dumb animal you are will be the slaves of spics and arabs in the future you will never rule anything african jungle beast.

I'm Arab American you bitch. I'm counted as white here. Love it. You are my eternal enemy btw.

Attached: IMG_1730.jpg (722x534, 111K)

>communist flag
>against wh*Te genocide

Color me surprised! Impressive to see, maybe our little Marxist experiment wasn't worth it after all! Maybe ALL Spics-Asians-Poos-and wh*Teoids should go extinct. Hmm.. thinking that's the case!

>arab american

Yeah your going to the chopping block soon anyways, don't really care about you. Since you'll be dead within the next 5 years anyways from probably blowing yourself up.

i genuinely don't understand how you can hate the people who gave you everything you own desu

I guess no actual discussion of the topic has been at-hand here. Jolly... just great such a waste for a "high IQ" board. Pathetic...

Fuck jews

Dead ? Bitch we're growing expentionally fast in Europe. We even demand sharia law in their because the wh*tes there are cucks. Don't worry when everybody realizes the jew you will be put in oven like your dead grandparents.

Attached: IMG_1899.jpg (750x955, 64K)

Thanks for letting me know to sage your pathetic shit thread, kill yourself Boomer you're of no use to us anymore.

>Point and laugh at this pathetic virgin

Yes you'll be dead, we just wanted you in place to conquer Europe from the wh*Tes so we can let the Asians have it and genocide you.

Fuck America. I only come here for the money that's it. I'd hate to live in Sodom and Gommorah. When I get the bag I'm going to move somewhere in Britain probably.

With the skyrocketing Arab population and Turkish God Erdogan demaning Turks in Germany have Atleast 5 babies we ain't going no where. Jews are my enemies and everyone here knows your presence.

I dont understand your question.

Unrealistic meme. Most African families have way more than 4 children.

Why haven't India and Turkey been rangebanned yet

>being this delusional

I understand we deliberately fucked your educational system in mudslime countries but come on, you can do better then this.

You're literally just getting set up to fail, now fuck off and prepare for death pathetic subhuman Roach.

I'm Jewish you wh*Te subhuman, fuck off. If you have nothing to add to this discussion you should really not say anything at all.

We ain't going to fall. All Arabs states list Israel as the demon and would nuke you to death. I hope the bitch to Israel America would fuck off already.

so you hate the U.S because
>hedonism
is that correct?

>but what would the political landscape look like if this was to happen in America, Bongland, and G*rmany.
>implying it isn't happening

I hate the USA because it's the eternal dog to Israel and has supported the fall of Palestine so Jews can get a land they have no part of. I only come here to make money.

We have more powerful Allies, and could literally erase all Arabs within 2 weeks.

Stop being delusional, you're embarrassing yourself faggot.

But you rather choose to have gay pride than killing sandnigger semihumanoids. What went wrong, kike?

>eternal
if we got rid of the fucking kikes running this place
then we wouldn't be lap dogs

Why are you capitalizing that T?

LOL Jews are the masters of US. Your government can only be Zionist controlled because Jews run the politics and only Jews will be important politicians. Jews in the US are the 99% Jews else where are normal but i still hate them.

To destroy wh*Tes comes first, then Spics-Poos
then Arabs
then Asians
then Niggers.

I meant to say the 1%

>incoherent gibberish

God, I wish we could just cause your extinction right fucking now, you make me want to fucking shoot a load of cum up a Mudslime women's ass while her husband watches. HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Wtf I love Jews now.

Are... ar.. are you saying you want to suck my supreme Jewish cock? Classic Austria, don't worry your time will come soon my friend.

> I'm counted as white here

Attached: 1559989304390.png (680x789, 715K)

I ain't no mutt lol. I'm Arab

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (527x1024, 38K)

North America and Europe are the only places that begin to see a rise in birth rates which actually does show a dying out of white people. Non-whites fill in white areas and temporarily raise the regions fertility rate. But the white population still decreases, so the welfare state is no longer able to feed the rest of the world. End result is declining fertility world wide because large populations can no longer be supported. If that graph was extrapolated further out I bet the trend would be another decline in all areas as whites completely disappear.

Of course this mass starvation will probably be blamed on non-existent global warming, which they blame on white men.

Attached: 2A8B6C90-2601-4ADE-892D-92DA0D52C1A8.jpg (1536x1321, 799K)

The details later, my hooknosed friend, now we have to plan your victory.

Attached: 1556014766319.png (1418x536, 145K)

>arab
>not a mutt

Don't make me fucking laugh. LMFAO

Attached: average_muslim2.png (484x422, 477K)

>All I see is coping
>no SOLUTIONS

Classic Mutt IQ. Just die you're useless now.

Even without war, Israel will be only around 50% jewish in 10 years, its all downhill from here, and the rest of the world is becoming more antisemitic.

Attached: merchants blending in.jpg (450x578, 176K)

>cope

Still doesn't solve the problem that you'll be extinct, and you won't see this hypothetical "anti-Semitic" population rise.

There is only one solution. The Germans failed, but don’t worry, once whites are gone and you can’t blend in the Arabs will wipe you out for good.