My AC unit went out. Wat do?

My AC unit went out. Wat do?

Attached: death.jpg (4160x3120, 1.61M)

don't you have a fan? :/
is there someone that is going to fix your AC?

have you tried turning it off and on again

got a fan circulating outside air but I live hot and humid land so it smells better but not cooler air. hopefully fixed this week. thank god I'm traveling for work all week so hopefully its fixed when I get back
not a breaker/power delivery issue. I can hear the fan on the condenser attempt to start but it doesn't spin

Turn it upside down. That way it will 66 instead of 99.

Attached: 1559987361618.gif (304x360, 369K)

waiting for it to count past 99 hoping it will overflow back to 0 degrees

buy a new one

But then you'll freeze

Attached: 1559993335439.png (472x457, 213K)

Is it just the thermostat or actual unit?

thats what I got blankets for cold is comfy
condenser unit outside. fan doesn't spin, don't know if compressor is bad too

the absolute state. youre probably going to have to replace the unit anyways if its old. hopefully you get it done fast.

Wait until it comes home.
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LAMO

AC repairfag here. From what you say, noise from outside, but no spinny: Its probably a broken capacitor, fan motor, or compressor. If its the compressor, you've got a big cost to replace it.

And thank you for having the common sense to turn it off until the repairfag gets there.
Fucking one job minimum EVERYDAY, some dumb customer leaves it on hoping it'll cool a little or just werk again. Then I get there and its frozen solid, so i have to run the heat for an hour to melt the ice.

Or its overheated, and I have to run a waterhose on it fir 10 minutes. Of course the water spout is the furthest possible point away from the AC, and the customer's hose is rusted on, broken, leaking water and unusable.

Attached: 1550689706964.jpg (1076x1313, 117K)

Stop using retard units i suppose

follow him and go out

What hellish place do you live in that it's 99 degrees?

t. 70 degrees massachusetts

>another celsius npc

Attached: 1503457564018.png (469x452, 277K)

Got a shitty ass window fan. chinese junk but it moves a little air
yeah I do industrial electrical work for a living. I could probably fix it myself but I'm an apartmentfag so I'm letting the land lord deal with it. Thank god I'm traveling for work this week.
Settling on the coast of texas in reclaimed swampland was a mistake

Attached: asdfasdfggg - Copy.jpg (901x676, 50K)

checked

good luck user

of course. That thermostat is rolling DUBS

Attached: 1415395724783.jpg (500x375, 58K)

And holy hell, I remembered thermostats are usually cheap and only show 2 digits and stop at 99, so it could be 105F or 110 in there.

I don't think it it got that hot, thankfully I have a balcony door and that was wide open. High temperature was 97 today though so still hot. also had a meat thermometer that never read past 99, but obviously those aren't designed for open air.
Also I've seen a thermostat that went from "99" to "HI" for triple digits. Was hoping mine went there since that makes a better meme but never made it there