Well this is it im just going to fuck the shit out of my life tommorow and see what happpens im so done with breaking...

well this is it im just going to fuck the shit out of my life tommorow and see what happpens im so done with breaking down everyday

Attached: 1556423734903.jpg (645x851, 89K)

Attached: 1450818533185.jpg (405x298, 39K)

the combination of anger and urge to laugh is so wierd

t.janny

what

Livestream it

A real easy way to commit suicide (statistically most effective) is a train track, lay so your neck goes over the part where the wheel rolls and it will literally decapitate you. I'd suggest getting wasted and downing a bottle of sleeping pills first, and wear a blindfold or something, so survival instincts don't kick in and put you in a wheelchair. You're gonna wanna be away from the station (so that the train is at high velocity), and you want to minimize visibility (dark clothes, nighttime if trains are running, in a bushy area etc). It also might not be a bad idea to get tons of drugs to make sure you can't come back from it.

i was thinking something more fun, user if you know what i mean

Based

rape-suicide?

Oh or maybe try a long fall in a public area with a note attached to you that says "Jow Forums Jow Forums" or something

lmao yea ill do that

bad user

Paraglide over a football stadium and shit on the crowd.

do this OP

Do one of those things that everyone is scared to do when they value life. Go base jumping, or use a squirrel suit.

What did he mean by this?

lmfao sounds fun as hell, thanks for the laugh user :)

its a mystery

With that avatar if there isn't a hate crime on national news tomorrow I am going to be mildly disappointed

GL user

you do it then pussy