How do you feel about britain and france being unified into a single empire with france as the governal leader?

How do you feel about britain and france being unified into a single empire with france as the governal leader?
We can call it the franco-anglican empire
Or just France v2

Attached: __commandant_teste_kantai_collection_drawn_by_horonosuke__84273280fa2d53ca7079bc207f6352f3.jpg (1135x1600, 1.97M)

inb4 le funny surrender monke meme or le funny haha nigger mooslem meme

awful idea don't do it

Attached: 1543332767654.gif (700x625, 264K)

Why would the Franks want Anglo land?

Whai?

So they can make it onto slightly less worse france land

Attached: __commandant_teste_kantai_collection_drawn_by_morinaga_miki__f0625d673d7e07924c546d4807905386.jpg (716x1018, 103K)

i don't want to eat snails and speak dumb frog words

Attached: 1542050763593.jpg (446x354, 13K)

Sounds OK the french are nice, I wanna be taught French for free tho

that's a pretty shitty idea the British hate the French hell I'm a not even ethnicity English and I hate the French

Attached: 1559997810100.jpg (480x480, 41K)

You dont need to learn french, english is easier to learn and speak.
english ftw

> I'm a not even ethnicity English
then shut the fuck up fat boy

But you're korean, not english
right?

i'm sure the french want their fellow citizens to be learned in the official language of their empire so courses will probably be free and mandatory

it's only a friendly sort of hate
like how you'd hate your sister

i think this is called treason

Attached: __commandant_teste_kantai_collection_drawn_by_cuon_kuon__b62afefaa511f87e7269aacfb47c85c7.png (711x1000, 714K)

I'm not fat tho you wine swilling frog

what would your bf say if he were to see this?

Attached: 1560187939.png (800x473, 77K)

Yes you are.
And yes our wine is the best, not that you would know you filthy peasant

I'm just being honest

>have been in multiple wars
>have French Vikings conquered the Anglos and made the presents their bitchies
>most Brits today fate the French to the core
>it's only a friendly sort of hate

Attached: 1489925297121.jpg (643x576, 72K)

You wanna join the Jow Forums Cancer games?

>135lbs
>fat
well yeah I'm probably fat by your standards
>And yes our wine is the best
that's cool but I don't drink sooooooo

Attached: AiUti3J.jpg (1070x1196, 300K)

How about we mix the two languages together to make engench?
Also i wanna keep the queen (God save er)

French wine is pretty good
another thing brits could learn from this unification

yeah but they fought together in 2 world wars so it's all water under the bridge now

uh sure
Isn't that the secret name for hg threads?

these are good compromises
mixing the languages will only make a stronger and better single language i'm sure
and the queen can stay like how she is in the uk, powerless for the most part but still the image of the country

Attached: __richelieu_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hatsuzuki_527__d49ac79f53e50c1dbb6f8f98fd434ea7.jpg (827x827, 139K)

uhh yes
probably something dumb like oui oui j'adore fromage du baguette hon hon hon

Attached: 1511506554919.png (435x486, 167K)

>two wars one in which the French did nothing will make for the history of violence and bloodshed
dude we were one of the major factors in "liberating" frog land and they still have us

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 28K)

*hate us
fucking autocorrect

Your wine is good (and way better than Spanish crap) but we have better spirits, beer and cider so it balances out.
I also expect English breakfast and french breakfast to merge into one in the form of fried egg and sausage crussants.

so you have nothing to fear from the oncoming french expansion
just sit back and relax as the world becomes a bit more froggy~

well, you're just popular to be hated right now
when you're no longer the big kid on the block and china and india have taken over the world you and france will be best buds again.

that unironically sounds great
the food culture in both lands will be vastly improved i'm sure of it!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_karo_chan__a95e13cc8b742a840f4ff9c94e7a4592.jpg (1069x1575, 1.12M)

>well, you're just popular to be hated right now
well the way I see it most Americans are of Europe background and Europeans love to have other Europeans especially ones who are more powerful
>china have taken over the world
they can't even run their country properly no way in hell they can run a empire
>India
bruh
>you and france will be best buds again.
fuck em

Attached: 1559817885842.png (708x520, 177K)

There must be a whole bunch more stuff that can be combined as well, I think the real question should not be should they combine but why have we not already?

Back some time in the 1950s France was so poor they asked to come under the U.K flag... we said no and off you went to start the European market....

we already betatested that once
now it's just people getting drunk, eating waffles and not governing themselves

>but why have we not already?
I think a better question is why would anyone want to do that?

I want some egg fried and sausage crussants mostly

then just eat it then dum dum

Well they don't exist quite yet we need our two countries to combine for this to happen

>go to store
> buy sausage
>buy crussant
>cook sausage
>put sausage on crussant
>eat it
it really is that easy

Attached: A+jotaro+kujo+character+study+jotaro+kujo+is+the+main_19a340_6325739.jpg (286x286, 23K)

NOO GO AWAY BREXIT, BREXIT, BREXXXXIIIIITTTTTTTTT

I liek France

Pic-related is France

Attached: 2538A9D5-742E-4BD6-BA63-3C8B0309EE14.jpg (953x768, 162K)

Yeah but with our skills combined is would be even better

just learn how to cook retard

I don't think you're legally allowed to cook retards

Mate just shut the fuck up, you aren't even english and you're yapping around about how much you dislike a country, nobody cares. Go away now, literal retard.

I see Germany is sperging out as usual

Attached: Alberich_hagen.jpg (517x600, 67K)

I found a book on Wagner, wanna are it?

>fuck em
that is really mean to your oldest friend and buddy, pls say you're sorry

probably
i lack the creativity to think of any good ones but i'm sure with the power of uk and france combined you'll find some nice combos

Why did you not do it?
you coulda prevented eu from happening and thus saved you the trouble of leaving it

sounds good to me
I'll be waiting for the full release with baited breath

i think this is the first time i have seen an american not understand the appeal of convenience

you could still brexit from the eu
just brexit together~

france is all cute yuri girls?

Attached: __commandant_teste_kantai_collection_drawn_by_chou2__56b7a133213324eb89b43cd6ceb26fdf.jpg (1500x1800, 348K)

Yes!

Attached: 522CB8EC-CD94-4071-A39C-6EACD38AE94C.jpg (953x1356, 424K)

its good but england should be the centre of the country and the land should be ruled by the souls of the rightful heirs of france the plantagenet kings and it shall be called magna anglia

>that is really mean to your oldest friend and buddy
no it's not they don't like us so I don't like them
>appeal of convenience
>trying to unite two nations who have fought and just generally hate each other since they have existed is more convenient than going to the fucking store
are you retarded?

But that's gay and it already happened dumb Iceland you aren't even a country with a lot of people you dumb nordic Iceland.

can you prove this?

maybe they don't like you because you don't like them, ever thought of breaking the cycle and just loving your neighbor instead?
>are you retarded?
no, well mybe a bit but not on this
it would be very convenient to be able to go to your local french/anglo bakery and get a sausage croissant in the long run, even if we have to make two countries that are very tsundere for each other just turn dere for each other

that's really sorta mean
we're still pretty ok despite our low numbers...

Attached: __jeanne_d_arc_and_jeanne_d_arc_2018_fifa_world_cup_and_etc_drawn_by_ripi_ur__e930ad1ba7484dc3ec7a9f (752x1062, 709K)

Be my girlfriend on the internet

Attached: [crossover][group][artist- anonymous]b0d608e35ca45c0773e3dbd5e1519f8e.png (1200x1739, 1.29M)

>it would be very convenient to be able to go to your local french/anglo bakery and get a sausage croissant in the long run,
hey buddy their is a thing called a store you can buy those things there no need to untie to completely different cultures
>make two countries that are very tsundere for each other just turn dere for each other
this isn't a anime you tard when people don't like each other it's not because they secretly like each other it because they hate one another the French and English didn't war for almost their entire history because they wanted to open a bakery together now to back to watching hetalia you faggot

Attached: +_a9d59c6a0abc51c3d1fe16d8797a7be3.png (344x356, 33K)

>girlfriend
it's a guy you dimwit

uh
alright

but you can't buy it on it's own
do you wanna buy the ingredients to a doughnut or do you wanna buy an actual doughnut?
France and engurland warred with each other because they were jealous of each other and wanted to be unified under their own terms
so that's basically what they already wanted, just more peaceful now

Attached: 1541301492983.png (600x933, 521K)

Read Baudelaire, he talks about all the lesbians France. You walk through the streets in Paris and you find girls have gay sex! Can confirm since I have been there many files.

Attached: 64395F8F-6255-4659-8373-66AC08008395.jpg (750x640, 295K)

>but you can't buy it on it's own
so? that's like thinking Canda and Belgium need to unite because you need to buy waffles and syurp separately
>France and engurland warred with each other because they were jealous of each other and wanted to be unified under their own terms
no they wared with each other because they both wanted to be the supreme super power in Europe and also a lot of other things
>so that's basically what they already wanted, just more peaceful now
France and England still hate each other and you are still a retard

Attached: todd-howard-transparent-9.png (540x704, 382K)

Don't bother replying to him, you can very clearly see he's dimwitted and driven by his hate alone. Typical American, extremely ignorant egoistical the lot of them. Wish Yellowstone would erupt and erase these mongrels already.

oh I see you are just as retarded as this weeb faggot

Attached: 1547397840258.jpg (584x350, 21K)

I guess it's on my reading list then
thanks!

>Canda and Belgium need to unite because you need to buy waffles and syurp separately
no that's different
waffles and syrup are open source
croissants aren't, you might get sued if you try to put a sausage into a croissant without the proper french authorization
france and england being one together sidelines this issue
>they both wanted to be the supreme super power in Europe
And this solves that issue
they can both be the big boy in europe together!
how can you not see that this is the ultimate solution?
>France and England still hate each other
no, only a bit
but the love is stronger

but i want to reech him
show him the way to enlightenment
maybe he can be tought

Attached: 1512315902684.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Open a book one of these time and stop listening to whatever media you're consuming; you don't even live in any of these 2 country yet you pretend to know it all, but then again what isn't to expect from your flag. Fuck off muttboy.

Attached: 1560196291.jpg (1073x818, 263K)

>waffles and syrup are open source
so are sausage and croissants
>you might get sued if you try to put a sausage into a croissant without the proper french authorization
ok I see you are just meming now
>they can both be the big boy in europe together!
that's not how human nature working why share power when you can kill them and have it all to yourself
>no
>but the love is stronger
*breaths in* no

Attached: french.jpg (500x702, 65K)

>yet you pretend to know it all,
there is a thing called history you can learn a lot about people by studying it
>Fuck off muttboy.
>*Sees flag*
heh

Yes, history, history that you do not seem to have knowledge in since you keep on spewing bollocks. That is why I wrote "Open a book one of these time". But thank you for proving you're utterly retarded. Not even worth a (you) at this point, you're fucking pathetic.

>*user* England and France have fought many wars against each other and have different cultures
>*Europeans* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE READ A BOOK MUTT
rent free my friend rent free

Attached: __blonde_haired_cure_grey_haired_cure_and_red_haired_cure_happinesscharge_precure_and_etc_drawn_by_h (850x850, 251K)

which one is your preferred american gf?

England will be FROGGED

Attached: FROGGED.png (1115x993, 890K)

Do you want to hang out?

Sure
what do you want to do?

Attached: f7be0248cfaec15586aa9c0d5b4f43fbcb50d405.jpg (722x807, 498K)

oh, so you dide make the thread
you didn't have to, niceland, even though there are some pretty interestign replies in here...

Attached: 1560202469.gif (499x281, 1.42M)

i thught it was an interesting idea so i did
thanks for inspiring it, it was a fun time~

Attached: 1511439507723.gif (540x378, 1.49M)