Happy day

How often do you think about your appearance in other people's eyes, Anone?
Like, are you sensitive to your own little mistakes? Do you often try to rate everyone else's experience with yourself?
I honestly think that would drive anybody crazy~! Imagine knowing all your factual flaws, even those you have hardly any control over or are byproduct by a greater good - all them combined with your imaginary defects you try to correct but ultimately fail and which take time to realize, that it's been all in your head since the beginning.
They say that you either rot or progress, but some are also found of a saying that the difference between therapy and torture is the intensity. Lives would be nicer if everybody could take constructive criticism like a advice and if everybody could have a friend that is eager to guide you for a better tomorrow.
In other words, be nice people~!

Interesting videos I highly recommend
youtu.be/gGn6ahUYkmY
youtu.be/QmrjoKJ4s58
youtu.be/_RDx099eCos
Thread's theme
youtu.be/_x2gzo9KEYU

Attached: 655th Happy day.jpg (800x834, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
store.steampowered.com/app/1043240/__Double_Dealing_Character/
store.steampowered.com/app/1043230/__Ten_Desires/
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw&t=48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Hiya!

hello poland!

Yukka pole!

thanks for help today

I think about it a lot. But then I lole.

Attached: 9BADEBA6-AFA3-41EA-BC55-BE62010FAC6D.png (777x587, 1.02M)

rebmre

Attached: NKVD APU.png (800x1191, 314K)

*shoves the birb into a file
Has the cold front finally cometh?
>gd id
ᶜᶫᵒˢᵉ⋅
Why, hello Future - nice to see you as always

Attached: 1553023901393.jpg (755x600, 287K)

Hello.

Attached: 82013.png (414x300, 87K)

I’ll lole as I tie you up and tickle your nose with a feather.

nice, it's pretty gud to know things are already well on your end. but still, had a good day?

Aeiou polan

It's not bad today, just woke up from a nap after having a steak lunch.. Mind's still a little swimmy, but it was all worth it. How about you Yuuka? How's your day been?

Attached: GuKDsBT.jpg (886x1152, 108K)

Its a cold and damp mess here, but work and college is going well. I've got a few plans for the summer but can't quite afford them yet, but how are you doing?

>How often do you think about your appearance in other people's eyes, Anone?
I think about it often and it's not good
>Like, are you sensitive to your own little mistakes?
yes I am harder on myself then other people are
>be nice people
I am nice at least on the outside

Attached: 1481512398187.jpg (800x565, 94K)

Okay, back to work.

Attached: 21091.gif (400x400, 355K)

Tooooo much wooooooork

Attached: IMG_20190429_154324259.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Have a good day!

same
hang in there

Cheers! have you considered uploading your replays on some ̷c̷i̷v̷i̷l̷i̷z̷e̷d̷ platform like YouTube or NicoNico? I think it would be easier to share them that way ̷o̷r̷ ̷r̷a̷t̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷r̷e̷a̷d̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷m̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷s̷c̷r̷u̷b̷s̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷m̷e̷.̷
>CUD id
"Miracle" in polish
Try lower else all you will get are a few sneezes to the face.
Seemingly so~! It was very productive outside of the game as well - we managed to remove two secretariats and reassembly needed computer stations with all necessary LAN build-up.
Took some sweat to accomplish but ended up just fine.
How's your end though? Any summer related events in life or around cats?
Aeiou, aeiou (ᵒᶰᶜᵉ)birthday potato Ireland - hope everything is just fine for (You).
It's not bad today, just woke up from a nap after having a steak lunch..
Are those multiplying or is it just my perception of months passing by unhealthily speeding up..?
>Mind's still a little swimmy
I would go for a little swim even if that were to make my mind feel swimmy~
Fortunately I might have a few occasions for that just in a few weeks.
>How about you Yuuka? How's your day been?
Was fine, though the times has finally come where I need to take two showers a day to feel comfortable.
Gonna start hitting the gym soon to justify that afternoon-evening shower.
All my plans for summer is to test every burger in the street food menu that has changed ownership some time ago and which I discovered just about three days before today.
Well, they aren't much of a "street food" restaurant but boy, are their medium-rare burgers worth living for?

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

*laughs in NEET*

things are going well around here, outside of R A I N I've been able to keep up with everything. the kots of battle has no longer got a collab on though and life is just more of the same old stuff.

Okay, I’ll tickle your armpits and sides instead.

Checked.
Double dubs checked. I missed steak day on payday, so it was a little belated, it's still just once weekly though. Glad to hear you're doing better! Keep improving friend, there's no stopping you.

Attached: 19786390.png (183x183, 55K)

I return to work.

>I think about it often and it's not good
Has any of those private faults of yours found an actual reference on other people's minds or tongues?
>yes I am harder on myself then other people are
Well done.
>I am nice at least on the outside
Double the good work

Attached: DqsD4SuUwAIHLNI.jpg large.jpg (1200x1200, 238K)

It's alright, have to go to Dublin tomorrow

Have a good day user.

Attached: tumblr_p612dyjaaf1t5dv4do1_400.png (400x440, 103K)

Yup, payday steak day is just once a week, I just don't always report on it, lol.

Always rember happy day, Anone..!
Stay safe ʸᵃʳᵉ ʸᵃʳᵉ⋅⋅ don't fry yourself on the asphalt! If you are planning to fall in foreseeable future, go into a meadow - it's much softer in there

Attached: a reminder.png (1280x1024, 102K)

it's nice, but it's going to take some getting used to the unchaos

Rembered

Rembered! despite it being the exact opposite of hot here! I still won't fry on asphalt!

Remembered!

Attached: 1559309447648.jpg (782x1000, 172K)

>found an actual reference on other people's minds or tongues
yes people love reminding me how much of a weirdo fuck up I am
>Well done.
is self hatred really something to be congratulated over?
>Double the good work

That actually sounds like a pretty good plan honestly, how many burgers are there to try? But as long as you have a goal to work to things can only go well!

>gets steamed instrad

Capital city! Whatever you are there for, stay safe and get some good ass buns along the way j u s t
I mean.. week is a long term for a meal cycle but still - I imagined your steaks as those big 21 oz grilled nice meals that takes some effort to set-up and properly prepare but since you are doing it once a week it takes away the weight of such ceremony I had in my head.
Ikr, same deal in when Jow Forums was playing lots of Orange Juice 100% - they added some game alternating mechanic that enriched multiplayer immensely and when they decided to turn finally turn it off, everything felt so bland..
>I still won't fry on asphalt!
Then perhaps don't drown or die of hypothermia~
You can die by many ways when asphalt is involved..
>yes people love reminding me how much of a weirdo fuck up I am
aww heck.. are you sure they truly mean it?
>is self hatred really something to be congratulated over?
Better than being blind to your own faults, yes.
Though I wouldn't take it that far.
>again that's not a good thing
Then make it a positive one~
I dunno, about nine.
Like a clam~!
Aeiou and welcome Korea Student o/
Do you play any vidya outside of studying and learning?

It appears I have forgotten about our daily links but oh well here's the stuff~

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: 1517325153061.jpg (800x960, 162K)

Rembered!

Still had a decently sized T-bone steak this time, nailed the seasonings and managed to pull off a perfectly cooked, rare in the center pan fry :)

fair point, I don't want to cease existence just yet. there's an entire universe worth of asses for my cats to kick after all!

Remb

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_seed_sprout.png (350x350, 36K)

Why, isn't that our precious Koishi?
Hello mister! How has your day been going? You must've been quite bussy yesterday, weren't ya'?

Attached: edf22860367ba4ee3f1874dfdb5e259a.jpg (700x700, 136K)

Let me know how they are!

Becoming a chef has always been a dream job of mine, the opportunity simply hasn't arisen :) maybe some day..

thank you, first shall be the aliens, then the five advents, t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶e̶l̶f̶, and finally the cake to go with victory

Most of my pastime is mostly dedicated to vidya, at least it was as there's no game to play these days

Attached: 1537350310084-bant.jpg (468x317, 35K)

Probably more fantastic than the cheapest one I tried so far!
Although they aren't as good as that one burger restaurant I once tried but which worsened over the course of few years.. which is quite a shame, really.
Ah damn, I once had that dream as well. More of a confectioner though~
Nevertheless, I feel like I have made a wise decision not chasing that career - perhaps I have love to cook but definitely not in that big quantities!
What flavour of the cake goes the best with victory? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
So now you just browse the Internet and watch random things on YouTube..? :f

Attached: 1559445437324.jpg (500x700, 462K)

strawberry of course!

heeeeeeee??
Why not lemon vanilla?

Attached: 1545216442679.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>our precious Koishi?
you're too kind!
>How has your day been going?
It just started!! I was so tired from yesterday that I slept harder than a rock!!
I feel well rested and im ready to get back at it today!
how has your day been??

Attached: ah~.jpg (775x720, 230K)

because I prefer strawberry.

>are you sure they truly mean it?
yes sometimes they just joke with me but they still know I'm different they still judge me they still look down on me and there are times when they aren't so joking about it hell they get upset because I have a ear piercing or because I have a haircut they don't like or I do something or think something differently than them now I'm a pretty bigoted person but it's actually kinda pathetic how shallow their judgements are
>Then make it a positive one~
how

damn right
yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-041120_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1080x2220, 347K)

Nice! That's kind of like what I'm doing in the bakery Dept. We have the best selling donuts in town at 99¢ a pop.

Oh nice, there is a really good burger place not too far from where I live but it's just so expensive for what it is, hope it's not like that for you!

Speaking of burgers and fast food are there mcDonald's in Poland and do they serve beer like I hear other parts of Europe do?

Productive, happy and fueled with oh so lucky yesterday beer in McDonald
Nope. Never heard of it.

Attached: 1542552616876.jpg (600x600, 166K)

was there something wrong with it?

>Sounds like a rather conservative society.
dude I'm a borderline nation sociast I make deep judgments not some shallow petty shit
>So be nice person Cowby~
no

Why, yes!
The inferiority of choice struck me.
oh oke

Attached: 1553974078525.jpg (561x618, 73K)

do you think this is a motherfucking game? strawberry cake is clearly the finest victory cake, like how chocolate cake is perfect for birthdays and golden syrup cake is perfect for cheering oneself up.

Honey. Walnut. Cake.
With twelve little layers.

Attached: 1559138013027.png (233x258, 62K)

strawberry and cream spongecake

>How often do you think about your appearance in other people's eyes, Anone?
I usually try to not care about most things but I don't take to the point where I may disturb others, I just stay comfy and do things my way.
>Like, are you sensitive to your own little mistakes?
I used to think a lot about what people are thinking of me, now I know that most don't judge others 24/7, that I'm blessed to not have any bizarre trait that may give people something to say just from looking at me and that everyone has their problems. Jow Forums helped me grow a bit in that aspect (forgot the positive things I was going to say anons taught me but there are many), I also don't get offended anymore thanks to many fights with anons. I still get overconcious when I notice that I did embarassing stuff and when someone is looking at me.
On an unrelated note, my sister called me while I was making pancakes, she was making pancakes too. That felt really special.

>sp$#^!ake
YOU ARE DONE FOR NOW

Attached: 1544911884920.png (366x340, 195K)

what you gonna do? apply a flower crown?

Bask in glory of a real Russian honeycake.
Sounds like an absolutely normal mindset to me!
>On an unrelated note, my sister called me while I was making pancakes, she was making pancakes too.
ᵈ'ᵃʷʷ⋅⋅
On a side note - could you perhaps post a picture you would like to be represented as on a screencap? It could be anything, names involved.

Attached: full-mood-sliced.jpg (600x900, 201K)

that's just golden syrup cake with icing

remberedd

Attached: 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸.jpg (1200x957, 460K)

oh
Good evening Nicemark

Attached: 1545395834384.jpg (240x240, 18K)

another victory is mine! time for strawberry cake.

Good news to every Touhou fans and Touhou Steam fans. Double Dealing Character and Ten Desires (I hate it by the way, is coming to Steam within the next three weeks! Get your wallet ready. store.steampowered.com/app/1043240/__Double_Dealing_Character/
store.steampowered.com/app/1043230/__Ten_Desires/

Attached: 20011.gif (400x400, 848K)

mostly english contents
Korean youtube is more like free fall all. Considering that those ((contents)) might affect me, it was quite clear that just watching foreign youtube is better choice. Also Korean politic is fucking cancer(also you know how youtube leans). Rather watching those tragedy that won't affect me feels much better than shitshow which I have strong feeling about.
I will give you an easy example for you herr
>feminist are going full bonkers, the dumb happen to be have nationality of...
>your country
>other country

+azn governments are overly authoritarian, they had partial success enforcing propaganda into youtube. This country truely make me sick.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-051902_YouTube Vanced.jpg (2220x1080, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw&t=48s

Attached: 0285308b643ced17c00fef29b3a60131.jpg (564x940, 63K)

Name can be the same as last time, I'm bad with names. Sorry for the delay some shit happened

Attached: 1557987482318.jpg (1920x1920, 224K)

I get it not get it.
>they had partial success enforcing propaganda into youtube.
I once had a video with about 15 - 30 minutes of a comedian that had some really good shants, mostly the Drunken Sailor types but damn.. were pretty good~
Unfortunately there's no way in heck I could find that video back after all these years..
So yeah - have this one instead

Attached: 1553742452145.jpg (647x800, 206K)

Attached: 5EF400A3-E431-461E-8110-4AD4A9E75B80.jpg (1200x754, 353K)

Sweet dreams, no need to change my picture if you aren't going to do the collage again.

remba
this is a very good jpg, thank u

Attached: Touhou.png (960x720, 130K)