The face that normie and chen make when they feel their balls touch because the double ended dildo has sank in so much

>The face that normie and chen make when they feel their balls touch because the double ended dildo has sank in so much

Attached: Capture.png (984x639, 477K)

Of course you'd be the faggot to fantasize about it.

You're a bigger faggot

DISCORD THREAD????? discord thread! from the ANGLOOOOO at that, the namefaggoting anglo who takes priiiiiiiiide in being from one of the most FAGHGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT anglo """""""""countries""""""""
dumb nigger KYS YOURSELF

Big cringe

Honduras? Don't listen to romania's bullshit.
big fag

Says the one fantasizing about two ugly dudes being gay

says the one fantasizing about me fantasizing about two ugly dudes being gay

Thought they had a lovers quarrel

I’m not the one fantasizing here I’m just stating facts. That op post was objectively homosexual and you should be ashamed for even typing that shit out

Attached: 8C6F8490-D1D5-4894-9E66-56B22C1D6B4E.png (1187x897, 26K)

oh probably

but they'll fix it up with buttsex

I'm not the one fantasizing here I'm just stating Facts.

That post was objectively dumb and you should be ashamed for being alive

Attached: 10563034_1488506494739706_5940202108024496186_n.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I'm not the one fantasizing here I'm just stating Facts. That op was objectively cringe and you should be ashamed for posting it

Attached: 2A16E230-B3AF-45A1-80EB-91E60BB5499F.png (1000x1000, 122K)

Fpbp
Wtf is this thread?

I'm not the one posting frogs, I'm just stating facts. That post was objectively a frog and you should be ashamed for posting it.

Some dumb frog fag shill from discord hates gays

I'm not the one fantasizing about gay sex I’m just stating facts. That post was objectively cringe and you should be ashamed

Attached: AC22F788-6F24-432F-A497-6D61721DE8F5.png (617x498, 82K)

For every gay thread you make, we're raising the tariffs on products from your country of losers.

Attached: _i_am_da_present_of_now__by_snow_chanda-danx6yx.png (684x752, 188K)

you two are now gay american lovers

foul anglo, foul FOOUL ANGLO, the lowest of the low, TYOU WOULD FUCKING DARE ASSUME THAT EVERYTHING I SAY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DIVINE TRUTH? of course you would YOU FUCKING CREATURE YOU WILL REST rest IN AN OCEAN BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG BUUUUURN CREATURE OF HELL BUUUUURN YOU FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING MONSTER BRAINBASHED CRETIN IS WHAT YOU ARE, NOTHIN G MORE THAN A FOOL, TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES WILL BE UPHOLDED, AND YOU WILL SEE THE MIGHT OF THE BWRC NIGGEEEEEEEEER

shut up honduras you're brainwashed

yo ufucking you FUCKING WHAAAAAAT? WHAT IS THIS ANGLO PROPAGANDA YOU ARE SPOUTING FOOL? YOU FAGGOOOOOT, YOU FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOT OFFSITE NIGGER OFFDSITE NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER I AM BASEEEED ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAN, not from this EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYY country you speak of, YOU FUCKING ANGLOOOOo i will KILL YOUUU and you ASSUME i ma brasined hHBABE no ,
nop
non

no
nno
IT IS
ouy you
who goes on the cross
ANDS YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP??? YOU HAVEN O AUTRHOTIYI OOVER ME ANGLOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM BAAAAAAAAASEEED AND YOU ARE LE IRRELEVANT ANGLO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH such is basedness
>B-_B_B_B__B_B_B_T_TB_T_BT_ NOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO I AM ANGLO AND INEED TO DILLATE BB-B-B-B-B DILATE BBBBBBBBBB NOOOOOO
get pwned
LOL!

Thats fagmark you retarded leaf

>the face when you and your ex-bf are staying rent free in a leafs head doing lewd shit

Attached: 3044405dd2c4cb56e98084b952c078b2.jpg (325x453, 45K)

oh hey normie

I can't believe Jow Forums is gay now

I can't believe it's not butter

did u guys ever bonkbonk?