What kinda piss-poor raid was that? Fagmark spams better than that

What kinda piss-poor raid was that? Fagmark spams better than that.

Attached: you will never be happy.png (738x669, 233K)

discord thread

you can't really call it raiding when he does it every 12 hours

epic raid

Attached: 48fjv-.png (687x861, 1.02M)

I am honoured by your presence.

Attached: 1tWhj91_d.jpg (640x229, 18K)

always reply to frog threads, always bump frog threads
frog threads are superior

Why do incels hate fags so much? Is it because incels will never be loved by anyone male or female?

At this point... I have to relent to frogposting. We have to work together to blow the asses of even more cancerous content.

Attached: 2D6A1EAB-06FB-41BF-80AC-28D0C1B54C05.jpg (759x428, 34K)

wrong

>implying half the fags on here aren't just jailhouse gay through no luck with girls

this, it has been decided most are prison gay
nothing is effective, frogposting is the best chance we have unless a rule is added against faggot spam (which you should do, mods, if you are reading this)

Unfortunately I must agree, because of all the rest of the cancer on this board

Attached: 1559773661152856495.jpg (650x1033, 135K)

a thread isn't superior just because you like pic in the op, it becomes superior because of the effort that's put into it.

What makes a thread superior is subjective. To me, a good thread is one that positively adds to the comfy feeling of community, while a bad thread is one that turns the board into /b/.
High-effort threads do tend to be higher quality but there are many exceptions.

ok heres the current lineup (all low effort might I add): Cirno image dump threads, fagposting ERP threads, Romanian schizo threads, or frog threads
I am picking the lesser evil here

at least romania didn't spam like crazy like that one time, some nick wilde poster that kinda cleaned up the board

Tell you the truth I'm not usually a frogposter. This image was the one I thought would piss them off the most.

I know it is subjective, but so long as the thread is actively engaging and encourages on a relevant topic, but in Jow Forums case anything, it's a decent thread, that's kinda the original purpose of message boards anyway. What I'd say an example of a bad thread would be image bumps and threads where OP makes one post than abandons the thread.

see

I think the raid was caused by them being mad in the first place, could be wrong though
I can get behind frogposting for a good cause like this
so by those standards all the Cirno threads are bad threads, Romanian schizo threads are bad threads, and the fagposters are bad since they talk about the same topics over and over and are not topics anyone but their small clique can discuss
until we have better options frogposting still reigns superior

>I think the raid was caused by them being mad in the first place
I hope so. Anger isn't a good long-term motivator.
>they talk about the same topics over and over and are not topics anyone but their small clique can discuss
I know they're not interested in having discussions because I can filter most of their threads by filtering three words.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I mean. In there's no variation of opinion and hardly anything of intellectual value is contributed, romanian schizo threads don't count in the same way though, they're terrible threads, but it's just one guy off his meds talking to himself.
>until we have better options frogposting still reigns superior
for this thread, yes. there's actual discussion in this thread and not gay ERP, waifu circle jerking or image bumping.

>I don't like spam so I'm gonna throw more spam on top of it
You're new and retarded and not the first one to say dumb shit like this during the course of this board

what three words? Im gonna guess - bepper, gay, tummy
based on most of the frequent posters here there is not much to be contributed in terms of intellectual value and actual discussions, I guess it doesn't hurt to keep trying
alright o wise and amazing oldfag, lets hear your suggestions for improvement than

autism

Gay, bf, boys

Improvement to what? Spamming more trash on top of already spammed trash?
That's literally the bottom of the barrel realistically any possible alternative imaginable is an improvement.

I was just looking at page 1 and 2 and thought the same thing
Who knows when it comes to Fagmark.

don't fight spam with spam ok seems simple enough, so instead we let the board get raided to oblivion and come back in a few hours and hope its stopped
better?
as bad as fagmark is I will admit he is very dedicated, like a master craftsman who is proud of his work

Attached: 1544893620383.png (683x913, 847K)

If that's the only alternative you can think of then yes that is indeed better
That's pretty much exactly what I said not sure why you're asking again

fagmark is at least funner than just
>(image of tranny catgirl) Jow Forums is /lgbtl

id agree with you if you werent belgian
i hate belgium
theyre kind keep memeing on me

Attached: 84e9463f5d11e5664b12eac3404f7ce3.jpg (800x595, 79K)

it's a love-hate relationship

Attached: hug de burger.jpg (360x504, 148K)

just seems stupid, its like a kid throwing a tantrum and instead of disciplining them you give in and give them what they want to shut them up which will only make them do it more often
I'll admit you're probably right though, there really is no better way to deal with it
very true

Yes there is dummy that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. There's millions of things you could or could not be doing but somehow the only thing your mind goes to is the one thing that just makes it worse. Always report spam. Brave the undying sarcasm of the maudes and go hit them up on the IRC. Make threads where people can actually talk about something. Make threads that provide a spark for content creation. Hell, just make some random thread that gives people a laugh if nothing else. Or if none of that suits you and you're unwilling or unable to provide good content yourself, start exploring other boards so you have something to fall back on when one board temporarily goes to shit. I mean how is it even possible the only thing your mind goes to is "just spam more lul"

Attached: seriously nigga.jpg (463x403, 19K)

this is one of the only boards I really like to use because it doesn't have a particular topic and anything can be discussed (which is why I like it)
I would create original content besides the occasional threads but I don't really know what to do, lots of stuff here is just forced memes and that gets stale
and I said to frogpost but somehow you inferred that as spam - the occasional frogpost here and there is plenty along with reporting all the spam from raiders - although I really doubt the mods and jannies care enough to do anything for this board these days

We all need to be reminded of this.