I don't understand this board. There is constant complaining about how shitty it is but then they proceed to self-raid...

I don't understand this board. There is constant complaining about how shitty it is but then they proceed to self-raid, necrobump, and reply to thinly veiled bait posts. There is little to no OC being created anymore and ceaseless tripfagging drama from attention-deprived socially awkward schizos. It seems even the mods and jannies have abandoned it because of the irredeemable state. Active spammers all throughout the day bombard the place - when one goes to sleep another one wakes up and takes over. Not to mention the avatarfagging, which although not as bad as the namefags and tripfags, still defeats the point of anonymity. I see the same stale threads every day with the same generic responses. Those that were here since the begging whine about how old Jow Forums was better yet they do nothing to improve it and no, whining is not doing anything. Is this finally the end? Will Hiro pull the plug? Will good posters take over the board as a last-ditch effort? I think it will suffer until the end and meet a pathetic demise.

Attached: sad party.jpg (500x667, 53K)

oh a second serving

10/10 if true
0/10 if copypasta

These are trying times indeed. I tend to stay out of all the drama that goes on but there’s no doubt that it’s wrecking the board through and through.
December of 2018 was when the board really took a nosedive and even now we haven’t fully recovered. A renaissance is still possible, but this board needs more activity and people willing to participate in good threads to drown out the bad ones.

>December 2018
Don't pretend to be able to talk about these things if you don't know what you're talking about.

feels comfy brah

Attached: froges.png (540x483, 451K)

my board :)

Attached: redpill.png (255x170, 346)

My cock is a long way from here. My name is Robert. . .I need to get something off. . .that woman wants to know whether your cock is bigger than hers." Robert smiled. "She wants me to answer that, please. You are in charge, isn't you. Can I just touch it for a couple of seconds before it becomes apparent that you're bigger than her?" Robert reached up and began stroking his own dick cock to get his cock pussy moving. "OooHh." His cock twitched for a second in that moment as he pulled his cock out, and then a second later he pulled it out of the woman's mouth. The woman's eyes widened at what appeared as he was touching her own cock as well, and even squealed as she caught it. She stood there looking a little confused, but then took a step back and looked at Robert. "What's that?!" Robert held the cock in front of her face, and she reached inside it, gently stroking it in front of Robert's face. "That looks kind of gross now. Did you know that your cock belongs to me? I'm going to fuck you like a slave!" Then she pulled out and grabbed his cock again. This time she held it and slowly stroked it. "And this is how I want what you have inside of your pussy cock."

copypasta alert

Kick my fucking cock right in the dick right now you shit faggot. [pause for some more words]

No! No I'm not!

Fuck my fucking cock! This is wrong!! [long pause for more words as his hips pound your ass hard, the sound of cock inside his ass being heard]

Fuck my fucking cock! Your whore cock is fucking fucking huge! I can't fucking take this.

My baby, you are going to fucking cum inside that fucking hot pink pussy of mine. It's okay though, it's okay

Fuck me fucking cum you dirty fucking girl! [laugh] I'm your baby so fuck yes. [another pause for more words as the sound of cock cock cock-screams, then the sound of the cock hitting his ass. A little bit of cock noise before a big cock sound]

What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?! Are you getting fucked by a huge dicked cock!

How can you just tell me to stop? I'm the lucky one, right? Are you okay?

No no no, come on... Come here. Let me take your fucking cock out.

You get a bit more confused and try to figure out what happened, but there's no answer because you can't hear anything anymore.

my (You)s are safe with

Attached: opensuse.jpg (216x32, 5K)

thanks for eating my pasta, here are (You)s for everyone (even fagmark)

Attached: munch harder.png (387x417, 139K)

*spits on bant*

It was very delicious
Also nice digits

ayo real talk niggas finna iz a real game, yo ass was in a gang war so you better be ready ta go n' you better be ready ta kill some muthafucka n' I get its because I wear a fake n' I am fuckin with yo' niggas... It aint nuthin but a fake n' a gang war. I be honest yo, but at tha end of tha day I done gots a problem wit gangsta kids so I hope you all aint afraid. I will kill some thugs, a gang war, not muthafucka. I'm sure as fuck you ain't feared as much as you deserve n' I feel good when I bea do dat. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be thinkin up a playa game of my muthafuckin own on yo' muthafuckin ass. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be goin ta do all of ya dirty ass. Niggas gots a crazy-ass long ways ta go n' I'll always be up in fight wit muthafuckas. I be scared n' I fear fo' dis game that I gots played at night. I be done wit game, and I ain't got one yo muthafucka ayo but niggas iz dat shiznit son up in tha ghetto! Wanna be on dat shiznit son? Nah, I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I live on tha southside of Chicago, biatch. It aint nuthin but a thugged-out ghetto. I be livin in Hood River, n' tha north side of Chicago up in tha hood, so sometimes I can hear tha ghetto I'm outta every muthafuckin thang all I do is move. It aint nuthin but tha truth. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. I am from Hood River. You can also hear me on tha west side of Chicago every once in a while. It aint nuthin but tha truth. On my last shiznit, I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. But sometimes it aint nuthin but tha truth. Thatz where people like us comes into play, is dat our thugged-out little punk ass, my crew, is all up in Hood River n' we do get up on a tha nastiest of tha shit, n' we don't really try ta hide mah ass. We try ta take care of our own, n' try ta help these animals dat up in

mmm zaspgetti
*shits on bant*
thanks for checkin em
what language is this

Attached: zapsghetti.png (450x500, 398K)

>then they proceed to self-raid, necrobump, and reply to thinly veiled bait posts
haha, yeah lole

Attached: anime girl laughing 7.gif (400x290, 213K)

He was already sick as shit from that first hit, but that was when he was going to get his wish. The hit "Higgs Boson" made his cock explode into hot liquid. It was a long, hot journey to be able to get laid in half the fucking planet.

After the hit, Higgs Boson finally got his wish when he met his future wife. He was still hot, and they were so in love that they stayed together and did this thing where every day of the week they would wake up and walk out of his bed and go get ready for school. The only thing is, while they were married they still had the same boyfriend. He would never have been able to get laid if it wasn't for Higgs Boson himself.

I hope he's going to take this long to get laid because this video shows everything a Higgs Boson woman needs to know about going for it. He doesn't need a handjob to start off with, but if you're looking for a date, Higgs Boson isn't holding the candle high enough, so if you're looking for a "go-girl" then don't waste your time, because they're both going to fuck a Higgs Boson right before your eyes.

This is the one

>i don't understand a Jow Forums board
>I JUST WISH I UNDERSTOOD A Jow Forums BOARD
>I NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE Jow Forums BOARD
maybe its colourful fucking nonsense and you're a sperg for wanting it to be something special.

Attached: 1555021568977.jpg (812x628, 62K)

a very high IQ response from 4chans finest posters, the Australians
some more (You)s

giving myself a (you) because I am a retard

thank

you're welcomed