Tfw you can show up for work for 2 hours then leave just because you don't want to be there and nobody can stop you

>tfw you can show up for work for 2 hours then leave just because you don't want to be there and nobody can stop you
Poor minwagies will never understand how good this feels.

Attached: i don't fucks wit you.gif (500x399, 1.97M)

I fap to akari akaza

I fap to this guy^

I fap to this gay^

Attached: 1560359969317.png (344x426, 245K)

T. Min wagies

Attached: D7ADC13325A84E61A418EAD4F49C3041.jpg (1024x680, 304K)

My wage Smol

Attached: 1560317284031.jpg (638x680, 143K)

Are you a fake Normie?

Attached: sayori_19.jpg (546x657, 95K)

>>tfw you can show up for work for 2 hours then leave just because you don't want to be there and nobody can stop you
>Poor minwagies will never understand how good this feels.

Attached: 1514968542770.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

oh the larp psychophat post anime
gay and badass i guess

Sounds more like a redundancy to me tbqdesuwy. I’m only at 75k a year but that’s well above minimum wage and my presence is absolutely necessary in my department. But I’d also call a lot of higher positions redundant too, so there’s that

Attached: 3261235A-0F6D-438A-8DF0-53A29AE275A7.jpg (1000x921, 110K)

He is the troll under the bridge
He'll take the semen from your fridge
He's normie noooormie

i hate you but
good post dude

CEO is literally useless prove me wrong

i hate you but
my ass faggot

My dick nigger

not sure if you are the right israel but you are
just an annoying fag but pls keep annoying normie

Hello 4channers!

My dick nigger my ass faggot
not sure if you are the right israel but you are
just an my ass faggot

How do I post

Just got off the boat from r/The_Donald, how d'ya do fellow patriots!

I love this site so far, very funny memes BTFOing libTARDS and such.

There's one problem I have noticed though, and that is the overabundance of anime subs here.

Now, don't get me wrong; I love a good, well made anime like JoJo, Eva, Lain, that promotes intellectual thought and philosophical discussion, and like Pop Team Epic, full of dank memes, but there is way too much weeaboo shit on Jow Forums that scares away potential users from other sites (like me).

So I would suggest removing the anime subs, or condensing them into 1 to let more enlightened people come around here and hopefully remove some of the stigma surrounding this place.

Also, I think we need to modernise the site layout a little. User accounts need to be made more robust and persistent, so people can find the posting history of contributors and know if they're worth listening to or not. And we need a way to weed out low quality posting, an upvote/downvote system would be idea to promote serious, uninterrupted discussion, and tying these upvotes/downvotes to a users account will also help people identify trolls and bad posters.

I look forward to my time on Jow Forums so far. Many more Dank Memes are to come!

I can’t user, you’re right. Along with CTO and a large portion of the corporate sector in general. Horizontal power structures prioritize wealth over time rather than maximizing profits in the short term, so yeah. Fuck corporate

Based commie

Nah I think De Leonist best describes my views. Also just realized you’re not user. I’m dumb

Then get back to work wagie.
No I'm the middle ground. Not quite normie not quite wizard. Some would call me a brad.
Nah my department can't fire me and can't replace me. I do the jobs of 15 other people who quit so I'm valuable enough to do whatever the fuck I want. They'll pull 15 people to do my job today and they'll bitch about it for a week because they can't handle the workload.
I smoke cigarettes in my office, fire roasties who try to get on my dick and I've never gotten a compliance.
So it's more that they know I don't do this a lot and they want to keep me happy.

Attached: 1558759084760.jpg (720x702, 52K)

What do you do, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in photo marketing for autosales.

ACH/funding for a consumer loan agency. If it involves the companies money or the customers money I'm either giving it or getting it.
I am master of all the debits and credits to any account in the company. No money moves unless I do.
My card sir.

Attached: 20190204_064023.jpg (2180x1155, 1.43M)

No

Very nice.

Attached: 58DDEAE9-2609-47CE-9329-3673106D77EE.jpg (653x718, 78K)

Now lets see yours user.
Unless you're ashamed of your profession or too plebian to afford a business card.

Attached: Christian-Bale-as-Patrick-Bateman-in-American-Psycho-Rolex-Datejust.jpg (662x442, 89K)

this is me btw

Attached: 1555216207778.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Gib working proxies pajeet.

domino

Just remember that half pepperoni and half cheese doesn't cost extra and if you try to rip me off I'll talk with your regional manager not your store manager.

Attached: 608dfb418356075cb517bd2bd7863f3a.jpg (363x700, 26K)