Ok mods realtalk

ok mods realtalk
why are you so shitty
at morderating a board
a few 100 people are using
look at this shit spam today
just delete it

Attached: 1559116496124.jpg (612x638, 73K)

i will sticky this post with selfbump

Why the fuck do you guys steal my memes, my meme theams, my ideas, my dignity and everything else?
Gettin real sick of your shit Jow Forums.

Attached: 1477295364619.jpg (400x225, 23K)

Honestly, Jow Forums should exist. I mean, look the amount of proxies are there, its repulsive no matter what. Delete Jow Forums.

Attached: 1560302236160.png (495x495, 408K)

>should exist
You know, I'm turning my phone auto-correct off. Anyways, Jow Forums shouldn't exist.

also fuck you larp fag kitten killer

Why are namefigs so negative about everything

Attached: 1527199747124.jpg (512x512, 32K)

this
it's annoying

Attached: osu.jpg (1080x1080, 314K)

oh yeah fuck all namfegs the happy day stuff is good
but most are cancer

the mods avoid Jow Forums because they fear of getting intoxicated

why can t they send some of their retard jannys
these fags could maybe stop sending us
cancer polfag threads and start moderating our board

mods and jannies are too busy licking dorito dust off their fingers while watching my little pony to do what they signed up for

ahem ahem*

egsguse me...

ting ting
feedback sounds from microphone

ahem..... Ladies and gendlemen :DDD....

clears throat
audience quiets down

...members of dhe board XDD...
grabs microphone in one hand

...Shidbosders...
adjusts tie

dhang you :DD.
i would lige do dhang dhe agademy widh dhese heardfeld words...

FUG MODS XDDD :DDD FUG ROMANIA FUG GAYPOSTERS FUG NORMIE, and mosd imbordandly

FUG JANNIES :DDDDD

Attached: 179-1795852_post-spurdo-emoji.jpg (820x961, 99K)

bump

Because bant treats us like shit.

Attached: 1491874036952.jpg (206x215, 13K)

maybe you derserve it ?

yes

Listen, I'm not negative about everything, it just happens on some occasions.

Attached: 6509209i.jpg (600x600, 100K)

You only wish. Some namefags do though like mittens/ralsei/desu.

Attached: 1489972182690.gif (640x360, 983K)

Let's get down to business, to delete you cunts
All you post is bullshit, as of now, you're done
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet, before we're through
Somehow I'll make Jow Forumstards out of you

Dank memes aren't content, and your cancer spreads
Even if ironic, it just clogs the threads
You're a dickless, gay unfunny lot
And you know that this is true
Kiddo, I'll hand a ban out to you

You are banned
I don't care about your board culture
You are banned
Because I have to do it for free
You are banned
Hotpockets is all that I desire
So have some more threads on NPCs and jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews

Attached: here we go again.png (600x357, 196K)

include yourself ,korbo , suebei ,cute ,carenposter and memeboi and im maybe fine

but serious you pretend half of the time to be a dangerous psychophat and the other half you do gay role play so hmm fuck off

based fuck jannys

>but serious you pretend half of the time to be a dangerous psychophat
Bruh I shared what I had done as a kid and the struggles I go through now. I'm pushing 30 punk I gotta think about changing who I am inside to ensure I can meld with society to be successful.
It sounds like you're really hung up on one thing I shared with you fags about something I overcame. Was it drawn out over multiple years? Yes. The build up was a lot but I have genuine regret. Now when I play with my baby eater I can't imagine that I use to be that way.
Fuck you for making who I am in your perception all about that one thing.
>gay role play
Oh fuck the hell off and grow up. If you're so concerned go Christchurch a gay club.

Attached: 118775522.jpg (301x167, 7K)

cringe

based Belgium
jannies BTFO

Wanna post something of substance or just waste your captchas, time and youth saying nothing of value?

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

come on man you could have at least googled a little about your larp. a personality disorder isn t something you grow out of. if you where really antisozial you would have no regrets. andclaming that your theraphist said you are a ticking timebomb is also stupid people whit ASPD don t seek help. am not saying you have done this is say you are a stupid larp fag

imagine how much money hiro would make if he would redirect all the bandwidth eating one-word replies to the buy pass page

Attached: 1539418298280.png (1536x2048, 1.63M)

>come on man you could have at least googled a little about your larp
If I wanted to larp I'd bring my discord buddies and show you a larp.
See this is exactly why you guys are so shitty. When someone shares anything personal your first thought is "this is fake" which I get but at the same time I'm not an user. I know that my posts are forever and others will associate things like this with me. If I was going to larp about my life I'd do it anonymously like anyone else and I wouldn't be talking about shit like this. I'd be busy pretending to be a doctor so I could fool girls online with breast cancer into seeing their tatas.
>a personality disorder isn t something you grow out of
Correct. If left untreated you can get worse however you can always go to THERAPY to learn to be more sociable.
By saying this you're discrediting the work and achievements of thousands of people both in therapy and their therapists, psychiatrists and psychologists.
It's like saying you can't overcome depression or social anxiety which is defeatist and counter productive to healthy recovery.

Attached: Ch002_Keith_smoke.png (670x566, 259K)

come one no one with ASPD seeks help on his own if he does he doesn t have it.

>on his own
Never have I ever. Any time I've submitted myself to therapy was in order to fool others or acquire skills to fool others. The whole goal is to go unnoticed shithead. If they know what is in my mind then they'll remove me from society and then I won't have anyone to take advantage of (see my work in finance). Besides there's too many things in the world I like doing.
Even my most recent forced hold was after giving a small bit of information in order to get a new therapist to be able to request days off from work whenever I want without having to worry about losing pay. At the time I needed it. Unfortunately the system down here doesn't work like it does in Utah so I can placed on a forced hold and almost ended up in LVMH (las vegas mental health) on an L2K hold. If it wasn't for my wife I'd be in there right now.
You don't seem to understand that even though I front that I'm mentally healthy and emotionally stable it's quite the opposite. It's just that in fact. A masquerade. Something that helps me get something else with the end goal of being a gray man.
Do I go out of my way to try to alleviate my issues with self therapy? Yes.
Have a sought a therapist to get more perspective? Yes.
Do I actively seek out mental health under the assumption I need it? NO.
I need their knowledge. That knowledge of behavior can mean the difference between a properly engaged conversation and a complete bombshell of an abortion of a conversation.
Show too much of what you're struggling with and you can get put away.
I won't do that anymore. I'm in a bad enough situation.
Awareness is key to overcoming what we are.
Fuck your one true scotsman theory.

Attached: imwhite.jpg (2576x1932, 1.68M)

lol didn't read

no you're old copper

Attached: 1533572118406.jpg (1600x899, 332K)