Alice info

heres something interesting about alice. she apparently has this bot that lets her view every tread ever posted on her selected board. she also has a bot that bumps threads she approves of and ditiches threads she doesnt thread that is posted on the boards she chooses. also dont EVER join her anhiko chat thing. she uses that to take peoples ip addresses and doxes them for her own gain

Attached: 1543225261006.gif (554x400, 45K)

>her
>she
FOR THE LAST TIME (((ALICE))) IS A FUCKING MALE

Attached: (((alice))) bulge.png (817x393, 680K)

pone

Who is this Alice you all seem to disapprove of?

Attached: 1556091356881.jpg (712x712, 42K)

Alice3D is a burden on our society. '''She''' is a dirty whore, an organ-trafficker, and a scammer. Alice3D bribes the Jow Forums moderation team to disregard her and her orbiters' posts, and to ban anyone who dares to say the truth. Alice3D's threads usually go like this: Alice opens her threads with a nice message, to lure innocent Anons into joining the discussion. These Anons then tell Alice3D about their problems, who, in turn, offers to help. Alice then emails the victim, asking him (or her) for his (or her) personal details. After these details are given, Alice attempts to blackmail her victim into paying her money. If the victim refuses, she doxxes him (or her) and spams his (or her) personal information throughout the Internet. When her victims comply to her demands, she uses their money to purchase child organs from the black market. She then sells said organs for a higher price on Amazon and uses her profits to bribe the Janitors and Moderators, and to expand her organ-trafficking empire.

Attached: (((alice))) faggot.jpg (250x218, 8K)

i have reason to believe that person isnt even alice.
orbiter
BgZ6wz join here to learn the truth

Attached: 1540725408093.png (728x592, 22K)

It's not that her chat box is half-bad, it's just that her orbiters are insufferable cunts, and then it's throbbing with dykes, I'm not sure I can lump dykes with the other organisms.

anti-orbiter orbiter

Attached: 1560307277409.webm (854x480, 571K)

Who in the ever living fuck would fall for this crap??
Sorry I don't use Discord

Attached: 1555942085913.jpg (500x500, 26K)

literally no one lmao

she makes cooking threads every friday and help threads every morning

>Amazon
Actually she does it on eBay

Wait, is she still relevant? How come I haven't seen a thread from her in months?

what means throbbing with dykes

cuz ur not looking

It has a an innumerable quantity of superior lesbian ubermensch

Is she still posting on /b/? Or here?

>throbbing
it means auto correct fucked up

everywhere, she was on Jow Forums and Jow Forums for 12 hours on Monday

What was the word you meant

packed

>Jow Forums
So she is underaged like the rest of you dumb gullible zoomers?

Attached: 1556641115888.jpg (447x400, 41K)

nah shes been here since 2004

a.k.a. last summer

shes got cooking threads in the archive going back 3 years bro

was her dick bigger back then?

she doesnt have one

Far from it, if she didn't get plowed by an half-assed doctor she'd be a witch in 5 years. But then again if women are holding out on sex it's of their own accord, there are already exasperated orbiters lining up by the dozens to get a taste of her used up cunt, and not long ago some dude outed himself as a white knight and admitted of having the hots for her despite never being requited. You've got to give credit to these lads, they always kill me.

Attached: lldrxg7bb9p01.jpg (1365x768, 160K)

*admit to have
fucking autocorrect is on a roll tonight

i love alice so much