Hi i was coming out of my shower and my dog walked in i went to give him a quick pat on the head when all of a sudden...

Hi i was coming out of my shower and my dog walked in i went to give him a quick pat on the head when all of a sudden he overpowered me and he pinned me down to the floor at first i thought he's just being a dog licking my face but when i tried to move he pinned me down and was very aggressive and was barking at me and then he fucking raped me! everytime tried to move he would bark at my face or open his mouth as if he was gonna bite me! please i need some help and advice!

P.S. I would have posted this on advice but they banned me because they thought i was a troll.

Attached: 1559696442258.png (964x856, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poison him with chocolate

that's not rape

I was given some advice on a different threat. If it has to come to me killing the dog I might do it. I can't let it keep doing things like this. I consider it might have just been a one time thing though.

So how do you poison a dog with chocolate? Do they just naturally have a bad reaction to it? Or I do I have to meddle with it? If so any ideas? I don't want it to suffer so I'd like it to die pretty quickly. That being said any other ideas would be appreciated, killing my dog is a last resort.

Then what is it? I definitely didn't ask my dog to do that.

I tried to move but every time I did he would bark in my face which to me seemed like he was threatening to bite me.

Rape is forced sexual activity. Your dog did not touch any of your sexual areas

Her penetrated my vagina without my consent, I have claw marks on my breasts, of course a virgin wouldn't know what is meant by rape.

Do you think its all consensual? Or are you trying to say I let him? If you are you're sick.

pics or it didn't happen

pics or it didn't happen.

Attached: haruhi.jpg (442x304, 24K)

hote do you have a video

are you grill?

Fuck a doe now

i thought women fucking their dogs was meme

Look up Whitney Wisconsin
;)

DOG FUCKED MY FACE
DICK IN MY MOUTH
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ

You belong on Tumblr.

>That being said any other ideas would be appreciated, killing my dog is a last resort
Stop dressing like a slut or nuter/emasculate him

Same fagging? You want to make fun of me this badly? Really?
I'm not posting my tits so incels and jack off to my clawed tits. I've never heard of this fetish and I don't plan on being of these memes.

Unfortunately for you no.

Well its not consensual. So don't misinterpret that.

But dogs aren't fucking attracted to humans, there's a bit more a of a problem. I should be able to wear what I want. Besides I was showering, it wasn't my choice to be nude so its not my fault there.

On the other hand though, how do you propose I emasculate him? Besides neutering.

post feet so we incels can jack off to your pretty toes.

and how the fuck was it not consensual? like lmao nigga just like beat this dog nigga up ya dumb bitch lol you're a human fucking being how the fuck did you get "overpowered" by a dog you absolute dumb cunt.

You could also put a chastity belt on him or yourself. You could get a shock collar to shock him if he tries again . You could beat him with a stick after he does it. He also would naturally die if he eats chocolate. It would be better to put him in a shelter than to kill him though

>keep doing
you're telling me this isn't the first time

Literally just keep your pants on
You liked it and you know it, you have no one to blame but yourself, sick bitch. This is classified as animal abuse

FFS RETARD JUST GET HIS BALLS CHOPPED DO YOU ENJOY RAPE

i think OP does enjoy the red rocket and attempts to justify it by making this thread

are you guys seriously so bored you're gonna start giving honest replies to a shitpost like this

>how do you propose I emasculate him
I am using emasculate in the sense of the medical definition as in chop off his dick and testicles. You could lock him in a kennel or tie him up before you take a shower.

There are also probably chemical castration methods

You could move him into a dog house too

How would YOU feel if the dog was in your face and in a position to easily bite you whilst you're vulnerable? I wanted to move, he would not stop barking at my face. Trust me a rapist if I thought I would come out unharmed.

Bad choice of words, I just meant it can't do it again. This dog has only done this once. So no, before anyone tries to make it out like I've been fucked by my dog various times. It was once.

I showering, no pants hon. That's not my fault. I was the abused one.

No I don't enjoy rape what do you think? I've been recommenced this before, I appreciate you mentioning but I obviously don't like this.

Literally? Not trying to joke, I mean is this an actual procedure? I need to know what I can if I do go to him done.

I'll look into this thanks!

He has a nice little dog house, I just let him in that day. Sometimes he's in, sometimes he's out. When that happened well.. You know, he was out. I understand the thought, I just think I should be able to feel safe near my pet.

Honk honk.

Attached: err ok.jpg (1031x1219, 209K)

post feet

Fuck off.

weakling
enjoy your rape

marry him and have children

how big is he compared to you and how old is he.

>t.whitney wisconsin

>Not trying to joke, I mean is this an actual procedure
It used to be.

It might not be anymore though

i prefer to fuck ON, post tits bitch
stop being so weak, I could throw any dog short of a saint Bernard if i felt my life depended on it

When or if it happens to you, you wont be laughing. I assure you that much.
Though I understand if it happens to it might be a more regular case, but it wont change what it is.

Yet fuck again fuck off (if you're the footfag poster)

Golden terrier, 58cm tall he might weigh somewhere around 40 kg? 8 years old (I think it was).

I'll try, anything helps in this case really.

Well I'll take your advice on being strong, fine. But I didn't want to get bit. Could you at the very least understand that much? I was shocked in the moment, I couldn't really help it and perhaps I should try harder against things like this, but I never expected this either. I was completely off guard. So sorry if that's a problem for you. Also not tits for you.

im not the footfag poster and im not kidding the only way to save yourself and your family from the shame of being raped is to marry the rapist

fuck this thread. i am truly sorry i ever bumped it

Attached: abandon1.gif (400x277, 922K)

He's six sorry, I was very mistaken.
I'm 4'9 - 5 approximately.

Where the fuck did you pull that from? I don't live under some Islamic freak rules. Or whatever that comes from.

Stop reading the torah/old testament so much

Attached: 1558749093221.png (540x304, 149K)

What bothered you? I'm the one being made fun of by the majority of people here. Stop being such a cunt.

stop disobeying the lord

He got it from Leviticus I think but I forget exactly. I think you should talk to your veteran about it too.

Attached: 1558743090919.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

No.

Attached: 1558655364708.png (549x600, 305K)

>veteran
Veterinarian

sinner

>Veterinarian
vet

God isn't real

Attached: 1558690227815.png (566x642, 710K)

God the bible has some fucked shit.
I'm going to try going to see the vet soon over this, that being being said I wont be disclosing the whole thing to them. I need to work out a way to talk about the situation without saying it completely.

On a side note whats the best way to kill a dog? I need something quick and humane that wont get me harmed. (If it comes to me having to kill it).
Anti freeze? I don't really know what works best. Don't worry because I'm not opting for this as my first solution, its really a last resort.

god is rael

Lol
I think it's in all abrahamic religions . Dogs are not allowed as pets in islam

ok, since you're obviously thick-ti's because you're an irresponsible pet owner. Literally every single dog owner gets their pets spayed/neutered in some countries, especially in states it's pretty much legally required depending on where you live. Now you're talking about killing a fucking animal because YOU didn't do the responsible thing to begin with by treating/disciplining YOUR animal.
and YES, I AM MAD AT YOU YOU ABSOLUTE SHIT FOR BRAINS.
r.i.p. doggo

quick op shoot the dog and post pics

Attached: S.jpg (900x1000, 715K)

Well? Hello?
Is antifreeze humane? I can't go to the vet and say my dog raped me so I might even need to this in a few days, just in case please give me a few methods for a quick and humane kill.

(Sorry to bump, I know people have given their piece but I need to know a way to kill it just in case it comes to.)

Seriously? They're fucking strict over everything.

Well I do need answers if it comes to. Do you want me to tell them I was raped by a dog? Look at you guys here with a lot just flat out mocking me over it. They'll be even worse no doubt. I know myself the situation is shit but yet again not intended.
Also people can make mistakes, I didn't for a while understand the "get it fixed" term. So yes I was a bit of a dummy, but I'm not trying to actually fucking kill the dog, I'd prefer to avoid it. You're acting like I want to kill this dog.
Don't worry, I'm going to try and make sure it doesn't come to me killing it but I need to think about a way to talk about it to the vet.

youre lolling but death is awaiting and so is your final punishment

Because of that user I kind of want to shoot it.
But it in all seriousness I'm going to avoid that happening, I don't want to kill this dog. Everything was fine until this happened.

Just donate him to a shelter if you need to get rid of him. The best way to kill hum would be with a gun but I'm guessing you don't have one. You could try carbon monoxide poisoning by putting him in a box, cutting a hole in it and putting it in front of your cars exhaust pipe. Then just turn on the engine. Don't try drowning him because that is very painful. Anti freeze is also painful . You could try throwing him off a really tall building

Also you can get your dog put down by the vet. I would just ask the vet to nuter him or tell him that he won't stop humping you. You could try writing that you were raped on a piece of paper and giving it to him if you are too scared. You could also ask to talk to a female assistant if you are uncomfortable telling him

I'm an atheist I don't believe in that

I know a relatively decent bridge, but he's too heavy. I might go with the car option, it would be the easiest for me.
I don't have access to a gun as you guessed. I don't know if I can donate him to a shelter because they always ask lots of questions and because he isn't spayed I don't want them to try and get in on that. That being, a shelter is a very good idea. Thank you a ton for that!

I'm aware about the vet being able to put the dog down, but if I go that far I would be better off just getting him neutered then right?
If I talked to them about what the dog did they it wouldn't get me trouble right? Because I just don't know what to say and I'd prefer them to know in case the dog has some kind of physiological problem. That being said the humping excuse technically works.

Also are you a Cristian because I thought most Jewish people didn't care about recruiting

bash him with a stick or something else that is blunt yet strong until hes unconscious then shove your hand up his ass go deep inside take his intestines out and use them as a garotte to kill him while he sleeps

im not recruiting im just looking at the future and in the future i see you and your fellow atheists and unbelievers kneeling before the lord begging for forgiveness and he will not give any

OP

Attached: cs.gif (400x225, 662K)

alternatively if you want it to be less violent take a compressor pipe and shove it in his butt fill him with hot air and watch him float and fly open the window and push it out of your house and watch as he flies up up and away like a balloon in the sky

Isn't hell a Cristian invention . I Know you believed in seol but it doesn't seem like a form of punishment

whereas we the believers and righteous people of the earth will be revived when the day comes you and your fellow atheists will stay in the emotionless colourless empty sheol for all of eternity

>If I talked to them about what the dog did they it wouldn't get me trouble right?
I'm not a lawer but I would guess that it is only bestiality if it is consential

1. That's not up for you to judge
2. Jesus is Lord and all will stand before him on judgment day, and what happens to them depends on whether they had faith in him or not

jesus is a fraud and a commie

Jesus was probably mentally ill

also this

True. If he tries to accuse me of anything I'll say he's trying to twist my words.
Which to be honest I was raped, he'd be a looney perv.
Thanks user! I feel a bit more confident about this.

I guess you could try recording the meeting on your phone if you were that scared . You're welcome

I pray that you will turn to Jesus, and not have the fate of damnation. Also I thought you modern Jews created communism, why are you complaining

THANK YOU.
This is perfect. Thank you so fucking much, This is actually a fucking full solution. THANK YOU.
I seriously do appreciate it thank you. This has honestly solved it for me, it makes me feel a lot safer this way. Thank you user so much, I know I'm repeating it but I really mean it.

yes, but lest we forget while we do not have to power to provide Judgement (i.e. sends souls to Hell or Heaven), we can discern according to that which is fit for teaching, which is Scripture, those that do not believe or say "there is no God" who have not accepted Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior and have had the Baptism of the Holy Spirit will not inherit the Kingdom

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God."

based

Karl marx was raised as a Christian and became an atheist . He was ethnically Jewish but he wasn't part of any Jewish communities and was at times anti semetic (although he eventually stopped saying anti semetic things later in his life)
Where does it say that
You're welcome. I'm sorry that you got raped and I can imagine how stressful your situation is.

I think he was raised as a Lutheran but I could be wrong

the absolute state of british """""""men""""""

Attached: 1552258067068.jpg (535x462, 66K)

Hopefully this thread dies, unless nudes gets posted.

>besides neutering
Bitch you’re contemplating killing your dog to keep it from engaging with you sexually, either regularly beat him off, or fucking neuter him. I will never understand dog owners and the aversion to neuter or spaying.

moo

mooo

moooo

mooooo

moooooo

mooooooo

moooooooo

mooooooooo

moooooooooo

mooooooooooo

A dog pinned you? Is your weight fucking 40kg?

This is one bizarre LARP...

>pinned me down
>barked at my face
>raped me

Dogs can't bang humans missionary style. Not without the human allowing it anyway.

Don't ask me how I know this.