Well?

well?

Attached: 8ff676d4fc9b707dd7419a502e0fd41224273f9f59671f9287d725302e23e32a.jpg (854x768, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/07/straight-pride-parade-organizer-cheers-media-attention-but-event-is-uncertain
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the

Brapp

wow nice id

>muh slippery slope fallacy
>fag rights wont hurt anything!

And here we are being forced to accept abominations that chopped their own penis off.

bbbrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaap

Attached: 1537060074911.jpg (1519x1760, 471K)

it's a joke fucking incel untermensch

Attached: 1528082826943.webm (960x540, 902K)

Explain why you have a problem with it without using "muh biology" or "but the kids!one!!". Use actual moral reasoning.

Attached: 1502098630879.jpg (1424x1480, 469K)

>christcucks
>reasoning
pick one

They forgot the plus

There's a significant amount of agnostic anti-tranny brigadiers who just believe what they believe because they haven't thought through it. Just trying to rise to the challenge alone is usually enough to plant seeds of doubt into their world view, as going through the motions usually exposes flaws to people thinking about counters to their arguments.

I think not wanting to indoctrinate your kids into mental illness where there a lot more likely to kill themselves is a pretty good argument

YEAH faggot let's indoctrinate them with the words of a fucking desert jew and tell them to spite minorities because they're not listed in the skydaddy's good goy catalogue. If you ever do get kids they should take them from you lest they want them to end up narrow-minded redneck incels like you.

Also those stats are fake as fuck, there are no sources anywhere by your logic i can prove that white losers are behind 99% of school shootings.

>korbo
>calling others incels
I’m a biological female ama

Attached: 7E662053-A416-4B07-8C3F-7F8E1AFBA683.png (327x316, 208K)

>bio female ama
post tits

Incels can't be gay but whatever floats your boat.

This isn’t /b/ hun
Incel = involuntary celibate bud, learn your word definitions sweetie.

I ain't not involuntary celibate because i'm open to sex with guys, and I don't give two shits what your desert manual bids you.

Oh sweetie, who hurt you? Aren’t you from /lit/? You should know these kindergarten words by now

you have to go back

Attached: trashman.jpg (270x270, 11K)

But that's plain wrong you illiterate dipshit. Incels are straight cucks but you probably heard the definition from some subreddit and stuck with it.

Make me
>Incels are straight cucks
Oh so like your father? Damn Korbo, I’m not sorry to hear that

>ur mom gay heee heee
you can't go any lower from here

hot dogs

Attached: 1545592649924.jpg (480x456, 16K)

Attached: trashvan.jpg (650x429, 60K)

theres nothing wrong with their life style. you fags just need some sunlight

>You can’t go any lower from here

Attached: 2D85401A-B884-459F-B016-99277404D2EB.jpg (640x723, 39K)

This cannot be real. Half of those have to be made up.

>Seeing no difference between indoctrination and stating facts when it comes to the various stages of the "birds and the bees" talk
>Believing information is alone is enough to cause mental illness
>Not recognizing a large reason behind the high suicide rate is due to rejection by their family and the stresses involved in the lack of treatment for common comorbid conditions
>Wanting to set precedent for the ill treatment of disadvantaged adults based on the supposed indoctrination of kids by people they aren't.
If anyone gave a damn about the kids from a top-down perspective, we'd ship every kid off to a central processing center and dissolve the family unit. It would be a grand city staffed with teachers, psychologists, doctors, and auditors capable of creating an ubermensch generation. But no, we individually teach some things to kids, let schools teach a large amount, and let kids piece together what's good for themselves. Protecting the "innocence of children" is not a source of what's moral in the world, self determination and solidarity is.

I can explain all of them except for two if you would like

kek

Attached: 22429031124.jpg (687x1147, 182K)

The traditions and laws of the Christian Church have held Civilisation up for thousands of years, it offers you community, tradition, and a purpose. What does your modernism offer? Selfishness, isolation, and hedonism. There’s a reason that the godless West is stagnating and inevitably declining

It’s usually tranny acceptance organizations i see pushing the high suicide rate so I don’t really see what you’re talking about

>have held Civilisation up for thousands of years
haha and the roman empire fell right after they converted to christcuckery
christcucks were the SJWs of their age, they burned at the stake weird ladies, vandalized works of art, burned down entire libraries and waged wars to determine which jew is better.

>What does your modernism offer?
Imagine being a schizophrenic cuck believer is required to uphold moral standards.

>It’s usually tranny acceptance organizations i see pushing the high suicide rate
>Source: My ass and Jow Forums propaganda
Head back to your containment board you braindead troglodyte.

I don't know what is more retarded. The fact that something like Twospirit, Allies, and Pansexual exists, or the fact that they put in BRAAPP in the acronym.

>BRAAPP

>Head back to your containment board you braindead troglodyte.

Attached: EF9E8E83-5A24-4957-93FD-D6BFFC0E400F.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Allies are just heterosexual people who support LGBT+ people . Pansexuals are attracted to all people regardless of sex or gender . Two spirit people are by far the oldest thing on that acronym. They are kind of like the native American analog to trans gender and they have existed for a very long time.

>Past success is indicative of future success
Weird, why did Feudalism evaporate when Market Capitalism and Democracy came along?
>The Christian Church is responsible ...
Which Christian Church?
>...for holding up Civilization
I'm sure that the Caliphates, Buddhist Empires, and Native American proto-democracies would have some choice words for you. Maybe if you laid down the basis of morality beyond "the lord said so", or perhaps even had the thought that maybe the lord wanted his works to be interpreted differently in different contexts, you'd be able to make an argument without resorting to an Ethos appeal.

He's right about the statistics being high, he's just wrong in how he interprets them. Statistics are one of the three forms of lie, after all.

Wojak is one of the reasons that creativity died on Jow Forums, perhaps you should take a hint and go.

Attached: EndTheWitchHunt.png (830x501, 366K)

Please stop eating bait intended for other people, it is very rude

No.

Attached: 1557043521405.jpg (512x512, 60K)

>moral
>reasoning
i hate this shit too but different people have different standards and it's impossible to filter out all degenerates. there's always going to be a higher/lower standard.

Glad I was born before all this

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/07/straight-pride-parade-organizer-cheers-media-attention-but-event-is-uncertain
PPFFFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: 1559902793328.jpg (750x994, 131K)

source: my ass

>repeatedly reported on dozens of newspapers
>muh false flags
Better believe in 72 virgins and hope you won't be join them for the rest of your life

Attached: 1560364774954.jpg (579x762, 152K)

>implying im christian
Lmao’ing @ your paranoia. Why do they live so rent free in your head

Lol a ur life

Two-spirit was made up in 1990, and the term is not universally accepted among indian communities.
And guess what, indians had a derogatory term for "two-spirits".

>BRAAP

Attached: blow-it-out-your-ass.jpg (250x250, 56K)

The term two spirit was made to replace another term berdache.

Attached: 1511794130884.jpg (2032x820, 121K)

LMAO LOOK AT THIS TRUCK

Attached: 0dfac8e450c38cc120bed0706f5a7a9d.jpg (576x448, 46K)