Tell me about Quèbec

I've recently been looking into my ancestry and I really want to know more about Quèbec. I am part Quèbècois you see, and I want to know more. Feels good to be a frog.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png (2000x1000, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/no-montreal-exemption-for-secularism-bill-minister-says-1.5100771
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3680396/
youtu.be/JJQCnph5SKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajACU-lsnFc
youtu.be/sMs4qiW0vqg
youtu.be/dHuxmYxxTAM
youtu.be/rPs_KSdRcnY
youtu.be/ycBpbf1cAec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MUH HERITAGE!

Attached: am18.jpg (245x206, 10K)

Well first of all it's Québec not Quèbec.

Get those accents oriented correctly.

>Quèbec
spic detected

Fug.

What's the difference?

Québec

Québécois
Québec

As you're finding out, if you don't speak perfect French, they're assholes.
The irony is, they're good with Chinese and Mudslimes, but hate their own blood.

They are the Welfare Queens of Canada.

t. 1/16th Québécois.

Attached: IMG_2150.gif (400x264, 110K)

>québec
k-hey-bec
.quèbec
k-eh-bec

Don't they speak a contracted form of French though?

Quebec City and Sherbrooke are alright.

Hello brother :D

Do people in Louisiana look like me?

Attached: 1_W42XZsI8ag1gf17mdQ_C3Q.png (1731x1152, 1.42M)

No, we're just trying to help. We didn't mean no harm.

What do you mean by we're good with Chinese and Mudslimes?

Nah they're niggers, not Normands
Quebec is New France, and as such was the last place of traditional Royal France left (even within the British Empire, anglos could never integrated us) until the cucks behind Jean Lesage took power in the sixties.
Now Quebec is practically just Montreal screaming, and Montreal is a diverse hellhole.

I miss Duplessis somedays.

Attached: TheManTheMythTheLegend.png (521x664, 176K)

Legault is pretty based desu.

Bill 21 is pretty based.
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/no-montreal-exemption-for-secularism-bill-minister-says-1.5100771

Economy is going pretty well.

Giving us back our hydro bill dividend is pretty cool.

Idk man seems pretty dope. I hope Canadafags continue sucking our dicks.

Attached: 1550609548027.png (1032x1100, 532K)

>some englo rando
>own blood

I'd ask you who hurt you but I already know.

My hope is that one day we'll invest enough in the North.
So many resources, so little services, so little interest in work there.
I'm doing my part and going there as a technician the moment I end my technique.

criss de tabarnak apprendre comment écrire le Québec.

>The irony is, they're good with Chinese and Mudslimes, but hate their own blood.

Seulement à Mongréal... je veux dire la Montréal.

Joual, most of them.

Ignorant.

J'pense qu'tu veux dire "le trou a rats", ciboire. S'est infeste de negres pis de criss d'urbains communistes/syndicalistes.

Il s'est faite coupé la blette à la naissance.

Montréal peut sucer ma bite.

Montréal est rendu anglais honnêtement.

J’ai eu tôt fait de revenir à Québec suite à l’obtention de mon bac là-bas. Nop nop nop.

Quebec should have separated a long time ago. Also, most early male French settlers had "country wives", aka Native side-pieces they had families with during the first few generations of colonization. New France had few females, never mind single, fertile females. Then the King of France began an migrant program for young, single French women to migrate to New France. It wasn't the same for other European nations. But New France was much harsher than New England, or the other colonies, so it couldn't attract women.

Anyway, if you are descended from early Quebecois, you likely have Native blood.

Attached: fa0c16cf673f3ca8c63b356b31a02cba.jpg (606x393, 225K)

Duh, Parizeau avais raison, c'est l'argent sale des globalistes anglos pis le vote ethnique qui nous a condamne.
Reste loin de Gehenne

>One drop rule
I can relate to Natives inasmuch as I can relate to the Japanese: not much if at all.
Beside, the population after the Filles du Roy arrived and the Iroquois (Adirondack)/Hurons (Wendats) left for the Great Lakes steadily increased without much Native meddling.

1/8th here. My great grandma was metis

1/8....lol.

get out of the thread Muttly.

Actually 1/16th. I don't think my great grandma would be considered quebecoise being a metis

Most redpilled place in Canada but its still shit

I am 50 percent French Canadian. My mother is full. I visit montreal and ottowa every so often, they are nice people if they know you are of their kind. I don't speak French anymore, did when I was young, but I'm always with my cousins who live there and they translate

Lol juste l'autre j'en parlais au travail : "je pense à ça: les seuls qui ne pensent pas que Montréal est un trou sont ceux qui y vivent"

>"Muh french heritage, caliss de tabarnak"
>Receive gibs from Alberta
>Complain that Western Canada is greedy and refuse pipeline
>Get cucked by government
>Complain all day about the government having the highest taxes, citations quotas etc
>Get cucked some more
Aussi, fuck l'osti de tramway du tbk

They are subhuman.

fake and gay, the mutts never integrated the french society. Plus they were born from men woh went back to france.

Nobody gives a fuck about any of these issues. La plupart des Québécois sont apolitiques de toute façon. Shit post.

Fuck French. Scum

Perkele.

I’m staying in mont tremblant on vacation and two of the gas stations I stopped at I asked for chewing tobacco and neither attendant could understand me? Or maybe they did but didn’t care? And then at the bar I was basically ignored if I tried to speak English to anyone?

I don’t blame them im thinking honestly it’s kinda based af. I’d kill to be born in a city with such a strong historic identity that tells foreigners to fuck off.

Unfortunately they also are all nigger lovers as long as they are from like Haiti or Mali lmfao.

>Finngol

Attached: 1560385090122.png (656x522, 34K)

Jean-Francios Gariepy

>La plupart des Québécois sont apolitiques de toute façon
Lol y s'en caliss bin dla politique parce a part chialer personne a de solution. Fucking people de BS du Canada
>Shit post
Ouais désolé c'est pas un meme traduit en marde

That's only Montréal and little by little Québéc city and sherbrook. 99% of cities outside those 3 are 99% white and usually welcoming of tourist, but not of strangers moving in.

>They are subhuman.

like canadians

>Anyway, if you are descended from early Quebecois, you likely have Native blood.

This has been debunked. The total admixture of Quebecois people is less than 2% : ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3680396/

Fuck off nigger

No she wouldn't.

Quebec here

Why don’t you. No true American gives a shit about Quebec. I guess you might know that if you were American.

Le pire c'est que ces mangeux de marde de Montréal se font construire des condos en région pour amener avec eux, en plus de leur mentalité de marde, un petit morceau de Mongreal.

Not true I live in Montreal and acknowledge it's garbage

>t. ignorant mutt

Attached: 1560380436875.gif (1200x460, 467K)

PFFFFFFHAAAAAHAHAHAHAhahaha!
You'll never believe this one lads!
There's this place in Canada, where- HAHAHA, they're absolutely CONVINCED- Hahah...
THAT THEY'RE FRENCH!
Nah, they just live somewhere shit and it's a reflex mechanism.

Attached: 1421715167345.jpg (362x447, 32K)

It's more French than France

At this point Africa is more French than France.

Le seul point positif avec Montréal. c'est l'aéroport qui permet d'en partir.

Quebec is as French as Mexico is Japanese.

Amazing bakeries

I wouldn't go that far but everyone across the world seem to be in agreement in that we are French. Americans however are generally mocked when thrying to tell a European about their 1/8th Norwegian ancestry or some shit. That is because here we made it a priority to preserve our heritage and forge an actual identity based on our true European roots. It was also necessary to our survival as a race.

Attached: 1557503347091.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

Montreal here. We hate the French as much as we hate the niggers. We also have a ton of French niggers from Haiti that are soaked in AIDS

Aucun Québécois ne se réclame de l’identité française, Antonin. C’est bien l’idée.

ok mamadou

Scorie.

i wanna move to the gaspé peninsula desu

Keep in mind, I'm not saying its ok to mock Americans trying to reconnect with their true roots, just that it is the way thing turned out for them due to them not being protective of their identity and instead trying to create this weird ''American'' identity that doesn't mean much of anything today. The only identity more irrelevant than American I can think of would be Canadian.

Tu parle à un musulmarde en passant.

Si t'es pas né dans un village qui commence par saint-... t'es pas un vrai québécois. Quelques exceptions s'appliquent biensûr

Attached: FuckingBaaaaased.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

youtu.be/JJQCnph5SKQ

American Acadians are french aussies.
We have a reality tv show that shows them off called swamp people. Half the shit they say has to be captioned as its unintelligible.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajACU-lsnFc

>Montreal here. We hate the French as much as we hate the niggers.
I know, but we don't love you back, sweetie.

Best Québec tv show:
youtu.be/sMs4qiW0vqg

Je support ton post Tremblay.

There are plenty of firsthand/primary accounts. Plenty of genetic evidence. You can even see it today, in many faces around Quebec. Intermarriage happened frequently. It's an histirical fact which you can confirm by reading early Canadian history books and records, and online accounts of descendants of these intermarriages.

t. useless history degree

L'été au Québec youtu.be/dHuxmYxxTAM

>Duh, Parizeau avais raison, c'est l'argent sale des globalistes anglos pis le vote ethnique qui nous a condamne.
bah yon't blackmail René levesque pis Parizeau stun gros couillion
la réalité c'est qu'on à pas de leader honnête pis on n'à jamais eu
le plus drôle c'est que squi fait survive le québec c'est aussi squi le tue
sa corruption
c'est les pelles pis les fourches qui fallais prendre en 95

gaspé peninsula native here, fuck off, we're full, morever, as an outsider, you would be rejected anyway

youtu.be/rPs_KSdRcnY

Sure we understand this, but it sounds very ugly. If I wouldnt know it's Cajun french I would this the guy has a mental retardation

is living there great? how's the weather and the people?

Based Gaspé is comfy af I drove around the peninsula

I’d recommend visiting Murdochville it truly is a town stuck in time... just for a day though the downtown area literally consists of like a gas station and one diner lmao

Doubt you would be accepted though it’s very xenophobic and isolated area afraid of change (can’t say I blame them)

Attached: DE138573-06EF-44BB-99AC-E13FB2F73809.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Basé et rougepillulé

youtu.be/ycBpbf1cAec

> fuck off were full

Lmao there is literally one town in the entire interior of the peninsula. I ran out of gas there and had to stay the night. But creepy cause I was the only one in the very large hotel but it ended up being very memorable for me, to see such a town lost in time... very interesting

Attached: 2D61A5F6-06EF-4D3E-A9FE-38881AA0AFB8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

I love meeting old people there, I haven't lived there for decades, but all I need to do is tell them my family names and I get instant mad respect and acceptance, It's great, Outsiders will never get that.

>As you're finding out, if you don't speak perfect French, they're assholes.
More like
>If you act like an asshole, we'll return it in kind
Stay away from Montreal, Quebec city is a nice place.

how xenophobic are they? would an outsider who speaks perfect french still be looked down by them?

thats a nice try you did right there you jweish cuck

Attached: DNA.png (1026x634, 95K)

and that's a good thing

Weather is cold and windy, people only live on the coast because the center of the peninsula is a huge mountain chain. most villages are dying on the Gaspé north coast. Gaspé itself is fine, Perçé is a tourist trap, the town is dead outside of tourist season. I don't know about the southern coast of the peninsula since I'm not from there but from what I gather, they're more like new brunswickens than Gaspésiens.
oh and the people hate outsiders, a chink family bought a house in my family village like 3 years ago to live in only during the summer, people still talk about it today.

I get the feeling that a lot of Quebecois are redpilled on culture and race preservation because they were persecuted by Anglo Canadians back in the day.

Wtf why flipped?

Anyways the hotel I stayed at ended up having a great breakfast and also a snowmobiling museum in the basement...

Super cool highly reccomend visiting for a day if you’re in the area

Attached: 8FEAD356-E961-40CE-BE3C-437FA5D11468.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

As a tourist, no, as a resident yes except in Gaspé, in any of the villages you will be an outsiders unless your family has been there since the 1800s

Outside a few big cities, Quebec is quite based. The people are mutts to be honest. They definitely weren't sending their best to settle, believe me.
My french is quite poor, but I've spent time everywhere from Jonquierre to the Pontiac, Gaspe and the Eastern Townships. I actually love it, they should definitely secede from this shithole. One thing you'll note is that while they are still fairly degenerate, their respect for their culture is stronger than most anglos.
Also their women are probably some of the hottest in Canada.

suceur de raie