I had really intense suicidal thoughts last night and felt really really bad through all of today

I had really intense suicidal thoughts last night and felt really really bad through all of today
how can I find relief from this I don't think I've felt so hopeless and upset in my entire life

Attached: hhkk.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

serves you right orbiter scum

nobody here is going to give you advice other than telling you to kys and livestream it

babby's first depressive episode

Look at the sky, listen some nice music and realize that nothing in this world matters really. It'll pass eventually, user

Attached: 1560548072354.png (500x375, 221K)

you're right I guess I just wanted to tell someone

And it's absolutely okay to do so. What are you struggling with in life so that such thoughts start infiltrating your mind? Are you sure you were exactly "yourself" at that lonely time?
ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉ ˢᶫᵉᵉᵖᶦᶰᵍ ᵇʸ ᶰᵒʷ⋅⋅
Our biggest problems are our greatest worries - and those hurt alike all people.

Attached: 1549920406532.jpg (700x700, 350K)

kys
Do you really want to find relief? Your brain made you feel that shit because of reasons. Wanting to deny those feelings means wanting to deny those reasons user

Attached: 1529637472316.jpg (454x426, 35K)

VIRGIN ALERT!
Are you gonna marry her, no? Then why do you care what she looks like? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! You're just there to SMASH pussy! That's one thing virgins don't understand. They wait for the perfect animay girl and ignore all the rest. Guess what? JUST SMASH THE PUSSY AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. Maybe one day you;ll learn but until that day you'll remain a little virgin baby boy. I smashed 90 year old pussy, I smashed 700 lbs pussy, I don't care. At the end of the day, I get laid and you don't.

Attached: 51f0167c78b015d76bce4130dab7d911.jpg (500x512, 39K)

I don't know what I'm struggling with, I don't know what the reasons are
I think about that and I just end up going in circles. I struggle with a lot of minute unrelated things

Naming your problems and acknowledging them is important. But if you are feeling crushed by an everyday selection of situations, then perhaps you are just overthinking it too much - especially that I see you up and running so late at night.
Could you name some examples or is it too private for your typical mongolian basket weaving forum?

Attached: 1558241400625.jpg (484x362, 122K)

Don't know if you've already acknowledged that worrying about lots of minute shit simultaneously is a vicious cycle. You worry about things, which makes you feel like shit, but there are too many things to worry about, which means you don't know where to start to fix them, which means you worry even more, which means you feel even more like shit, etc etc etc. You're overloading your own brain with no way out. Just pick out one direct thing to try to fix and leave the rest fester for a while. You're only human user
And this too. There's a subtle difference in your brain between thinking about problems and worrying about them. One is focusing on causes and solutions, the other is just focusing on consequences

I gotta go for a few hours at minimum now, but if you want to talk about some sweet nothings and overall have an ear to listen, here's my Discord: Yuukles#3521
Stay safe from those feverish nights when you don't know what you are thinking about but you surely cannot stop.
Nice TEN id~

Attached: 1555372162592.jpg (1228x1491, 166K)

Kill your self, gay, to stop the spread.

>touhou

Lets start with that problem to improve your life. Delete your touhou images and all of those fake difficulty games.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw

Have a listen

Talk to any of your friends or your parents

>Your brain made you feel that shit because of reasons
Cringe

You disagree that everything happens for a reason?

Attached: 1552980541659.png (579x581, 416K)

Yes. But I also primarily disagree with the practice of assigning reasons to complicated phenomena like depression or chronic suicidally if you aren't an expert. He hasn't given us enough information to make a diagnosis of general depression and it could be some other underlying symptom of another mental illness that is causing him to have suicidal thoughts. If it's something like bipolar spectrum disorder then thinking that he can get over it just by identifying problems and solving them is problematic. Op should probably visit a psychologist

Well idk what you're on about then man, you're saying lots of things I didn't. I didn't tell him to start looking into those reasons. All I did was mention shitty feels shouldn't be ignored or tried to push away, you should allow them to happen. Going to a psych is a usual consequence of doing so, if you're not gonna acknowledge your shitty feelings you're usually not gonna take steps to fix them either

Ok, then I guess I miss interpreted you. You should acknowledge your feelings . Usually when I hear "everything happens for a reason" I think that the person is giving it some teleological significance , rather than stating causality.

I get it. Implied implications are gay, I usually try to pick my words to be read at face value. Part of my education after all ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᶦˢᵐ

Attached: 1557294267077.gif (342x342, 501K)

At least you don't live in Mexico faggot
stop being a faggot and become a man already

based