AUSTRIA AGAINST GAYS

Attached: austrian pepe.jpg (1024x680, 50K)

are you going to start yet another war, and blame the germans again? If so, let's go!

i hate germans, i hate gays so yes!

I love you

i love you to

Based

Now kiss

We are not gays we are bros but i think you are the gay

Attached: Australian say the truth.png (1885x133, 22K)

You are, in fact the big gay, now kiss and marry

agreed. Purge this degeneracy

We will do it

Excuse my ignorance of yurope. Isnt Austria german? You speak german. Are the germans just greedy dildos that want more land by calling you german?

Excuse my ignorance of americo. Isnt USA english? You speak english. Are the British just greedy dildos that want more land by calling you english?

touche. muh freedoms! Also not many of us are ethnic brits or even european anymore :(

Sad we austrians are technically germans but we hate them

Nice. I'm willing to join up to stone the trannies

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

>still guilt tripping over holohoax
>we are not part of le ebil nadsee nation
heh, Bruder erwache

Why would anyone hate their brothers, if not for jewish indoctrination? Or are you mad that great germany wasn't called great austria?

Mein lieber deutscher Bruder wir hassen nicht alle deutschen eigentlich nur die nord deutschen.
Ihr benehmt euch wie Arschlöcher in Österreich, ihr fladert Studienplätze geht danach zurück nach Deutschland und euer Norddeutscher Dialekt ist extrem provokant im Ohr eines Österreichers.

Ah das kann ich verstehen. Ich hatte nicht viel Kontakt mit den Norddeutschen.

Bist du ein bayer?

Haha, ne, ich komme aus Hessen. Ich spreche aber ausschließlich Hochdeutsch (vielleicht habe ich 1-2 hessische Überbleibsel in meinem Sprachgebrauch).

Für uns Österreicher ist alles Norddeutsch über dem Frankenland, du bist einer der Piefke kys.

kek.

Bump