¥Banned for 90 days for using a tor vpn even though I was on my router’s ip

¥Banned for 90 days for using a tor vpn even though I was on my router’s ip
Why are mods so incompetent

Attached: BC378CA7-DB53-411E-8C56-CF58DDB91F68.jpg (918x832, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=id2ZpQC38T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le quote-function abusing technologically illiterate phoneposting mutt

Attached: 6E9808B7-4C50-4842-86A8-9BBEDFE0AD2E.jpg (750x923, 157K)

Whats going on?

Mods are stupid

>break a rule
>get punished
>BUT THEY ARE THE STUPID ONES
Typical touhou mental gymnastics.

I broke no rules. If you actually read my post then you would know that I wasn’t using a proxy of any kind and just posting from my home

>uses a VPN, which is against the rules
>I DIDN'T BREAK A RULE THO
Just fucking admit you broke a rule and are breaking another by ban evading. Lying, badly at that, is not attractive.

Nope, that was my home wifi ip. I’m posting on mobile now just to complain about how stupid the mods are

>this is a VPN
>yes
>you admitted to posting from a VPN
>yes
>and you are aware that posting from a VPN constitutes breaking a rule and you may be banned?
>yes
>so you should accept the ban
>but it's my VPN
>but it's a VPN
>yes
>and you are aware of this and the rules
>yes
>mods are stupid

i used to post from my phone sometimes but i can't do that anymore because the site thinks that's a proxy....
>inb4 phoneposting cancer
i'm aware of that, i mostly do it for checking up on threads i know i'll get a response on.

you shouldn't phone post though especially if you care about privacy and a android/iso phone sure as hell isn't going to be good for that.

Oh this thread is still up
>this is a VPN
Yes I’m on mobile data if you would call it that
>you admitted to posting from a VPN
Never posted from a VPN before that warranted that ban. I was on my home wifi
>and you are aware that posting from a VPN constitutes breaking a rule and you may be banned?
lol yeah
Not when it was unjustified and probably was a mistake on the mods part. Also yes mods are stupid

Jow Forums is slower than your brain function. This thread will probably be up for an entire day.

if he was using a vpn then why is his home ip banned?

Attached: 2575a0ca176371072144052cd46071b66676d521_hq.gif (500x240, 491K)

because nobody pays them for doing their job

It would probably be dead by now if it weren’t for your amount of asshurt over me calling out the mods for banning me unfairly

Attached: 18E6FA80-7FE5-4F25-B510-7E8ED1081056.png (1000x1000, 508K)

I just realized something else, it probably wasn't the VPN which got you banned, you were using a Tor exit node.

Yeah, no. You've never been to Jow Forums, have you?

Can happen if you at some point have posted with vpn and forgot to clear cookies

Why are you changing the subject? And what does my amount of time spent on this board have anything to do with the discussion at hand? Also like I said, I was on my home wifi

Attached: EA75558A-4038-4672-9A6D-BAE2787EE7EE.png (196x190, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=id2ZpQC38T4

I’ve never posted with a vpn

Because the VPN may not have been the issue. Your Tor node may have been. So all of my arguments can be changed from "VPN" to "tor node."

Basically you are crying about shooting your own foot.

But I didn’t use a tor node

Well tor nodes and VPNs don't just magically appear on routers. So unless your ISP is doing something shady, you have bigger issues than a ban on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1391406908596.jpg (680x510, 34K)

Or you know, mods are stupid

Do some research and understand the protocols behind these applications. Then you will realize that "false positives" are a thing. And again, these don't magically appear on routers. They are explicitly configured unless an application handles the tunnel configuration.
Have you considered peering into your network and looking for rogue connections? You could very well be the victim of the H A C K E R M A N S.

Hm I might