Describe the perfect woman

Some people think women are parasites when they don't pursue careers, some think women are cold and unattractive when they do. Some people think women are prudes when they don't have sexual experience before marriage, some think they are whores when they do. Describe the traits, morals and aspirations of the ideal woman. I am interested in hearing different opinions.

Attached: pexels-photo-1036623.jpg (500x334, 10K)

Cheerful, supportive, honesty. Enjoys anal

Do you care what her job is?

Attached: daseet.png (522x593, 325K)

dead

damn nigga who hurt you?

have sex

>Do you care what her job is?
Well....since homes are now so expensive now, Montreal. We either live in my shitty 1bed condo forever or we live in a shack. I don't want to sound like I want a sugar-momma but I would hope she makes as much as me or even more.

learn to think

So location probably plays a role in what men seek in women...interesting..

Attached: nou2.png (427x551, 282K)

I didn't really mean location. It's just that homes seem more expensive today then in my parents times. And I would probably have more in common with an educated woman than a highschool dropout.

I mean I think location plays a role in it since there are plenty of areas with a lower cost of living than Montreal. There are a lot of affordable areas in the U.S. especially in the South.
> And I would probably have more in common with an educated woman than a highschool dropout.
> implying that college degrees always give people higher incomes

burning for their sins

Yet again: Damn nigga who hurt you?

i don't get hurt, but these creatures must pay for their hedonistic and decadent natures, as it is the right thing to do

>these creatures must pay for their hedonistic and decadent natures, as it is the right thing to do
See, happy men in healthy relationships don't think like this so somebody must have hurt you.

happiness is a feeling and therefore hedonistic, men such as i do not feel, we think, and relationships are also hedonistic desires and degeneracy

>happiness is a feeling and therefore hedonistic
You sound fucking miserable to be around. Also, not all happiness is just temporary hedonism like eating icecream, some is deep and profound like seeing your newborn baby for the first time.
>men such as i do not feel
Either autistic or an edgelord.
>relationships are also hedonistic desires and degeneracy
Somehow I doubt you always thought this. This seems like an adaptation to rejection since it goes against biological instinct so much.

>You sound fucking miserable to be around. Also, not all happiness is just temporary hedonism like eating icecream, some is deep and profound like seeing your newborn baby for the first time.
all happiness is the same, hedonistic desires to indulge in, nothing more than a hormonal feeling created to distract people from more important things and make them dumber
>Either autistic or an edgelord.
what do you mean? there are many men such as i on this planet, and we will take back this world from hedonism
>Somehow I doubt you always thought this. This seems like an adaptation to rejection since it goes against biological instinct so much.
wrong, relationships are all hedonistic and so are f*males, creatures of the night, vile abominations, they all must die by our hand for hedonism to be fully eradicated

>f*males, creatures of the night, vile abominations
As spammy as you get, you can be the funniest bastard sometimes and I'll miss you when you're gone

Attached: olivia smile.png (552x577, 260K)

>nothing more than a hormonal feeling created to distract people from more important things
Exactly what is more important than human connection, than living beings themselves? If you view humanity as nothing but a distraction or inconvenience, you are inhumane and evil. You are a genetic deadend and nihilistic fighting against the state of life itself.
> f*males, creatures of the night, vile abominations, they all must die by our hand for hedonism to be fully eradicated
If women are so evil, why are most murderers, rapists and thieves men then?

Wait, so is this a troll?

>Exactly what is more important than human connection, than living beings themselves? If you view humanity as nothing but a distraction or inconvenience, you are inhumane and evil. You are a genetic deadend and nihilistic fighting against the state of life itself.
but i don't, i view humanity as something good, some good indeed, but the majority of its members, are problematic individuals, very problematic indeed, and they must be gone, they only indulge in hedonistic pleasures, and women? all women are hedonists
>If women are so evil, why are most murderers, rapists and thieves men then?
those are all hedonists, and women are more underhanded than that, underhanded hedonists

He's been spamming the board for several months sometimes being responsible for a quarter of all threads. He speaks like this to everyone. Try not to take it too personally

Attached: olivia onlooking.png (310x413, 156K)

Does he really believe all he says?

The perfect woman is Alice3D

I think that some of what he says is a heavy exaggeration of what he believes, and that the rest is just nonsense meant to rile up much of the board. But that's just a guess. I'm probably terribly wrong

Attached: olivia thinking.png (452x557, 282K)

I hope you're right. It's depressing to think some people really think that.