Uncircumcised General

In this thread we all have scarves on our cocks. We are the cool + popular people know. cut phags can enter but don't shit post.

Attached: gosh.png (403x414, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v79i9szAR6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: true.jpg (640x938, 176K)

stop deluding yourself, circumcision prevents dick cancer and improves hygiene

Is it warm and comfy in the cold?

there's 1 degenerate leaf and 1 degenerate USA poster right now

Not fucking roasties prevents dick cancer. Now GTFO rabbi.

Go back to /b/ you fucking niggerfaggot we don't want your gay incel shit in Jow Forums

again, no cut phag shitposting. constructive discussion only.

The Egyptians were circumcised you dumb faggot.

Raw sex is so awesome when you got an uncut dick.

I can't even go 12 hours without being reminded of my never-ending jewish hell.

Attached: pink-wojak-blood-nipples.png (4000x3000, 1.75M)

Enjoy erectile dysfunction faggot.

>cut off body part
>I-I prevented cancer
lmao

The margin for error for that is between 1,000 and a 322,000 circumcision. Aka, there's basically no data because dick cancer is the rarest cancer on earth. You could just get it removed when it's diagnosed then.
Additionally, circumcision kills 1 in 10,000 boys (in western medical settings. The 3rd world is worse). For 97% of that margin of error, you kill more boys then you prevent men from getting cancer. And that isn't fatalities of cancer, that's just diagnoses. Even at the best possible 1000 circumcision preventing cancer, you prevent 9 boys from being diagnosed with a very treatable cancer (amputation of the foreskin... which is what you are doing in the first place), and killing 1 boy. But really cancer is just the scary thing of today that circumcision prevents.

Also if you take a shower once a week, hygiene is not a problem. I don't see you cutting off your toes, ripping out your fingernails, cutting off your nose or outer ears, or pulling your teeth out, so you don't have to clean them. All of them take more effort than a foreskin, and arguably have less functional value (teeth is the exception to that latter part)

Attached: justifications.jpg (720x266, 44K)

especially with dogs

Attached: 1559888116051.jpg (250x265, 18K)

Do they circumcise dogs up north, Nanook?

Attached: 1513843088228.jpg (800x381, 75K)

>pull my foreskin back and try to see what life is like for cut fags
>dick head is so sensitive I can't even walk for more than a few seconds, dick head feels unbearably stimulated
Holy shit what have the Jews done to you guys?

Attached: image.jpg (717x664, 33K)

I literally have phimosis and refuse to get circumcised moloch can get fucked
11 captchas that is not an exaggeration they're trying to shut this one down can anybody else confirm?

Start restoring. It takes a lot of time, but it's worth it.

tfw it hurts randomly even years later

Attached: 1517159820357.png (600x624, 374K)

How do you get it to drool like that?

>they have taken our foreskins, and we will take from them, everything.

Attached: the real curse.png (497x540, 447K)

Circumcision transforms you into an Aryan

>it hurts randomly even years later

Attached: 1559401652359.jpg (746x982, 156K)

My single mom was a fuckup with mental problems but at least she didnt cut my wiener off. It feels comfy as fuck to have an intact BWC.

i hate the phantom foreskin pains too

You don't know the half of it. What if you're in the middle of trying to do something that should feel good? Or just walking down the hallway?

>"C'mon goy! let me cut your dick! C'moooon! just one little suck! Let me suck your baby penis, goy!"

kegals and genetics r something

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

Red Leader standing by

Attached: 1328816317216.jpg (300x375, 21K)

the whole cut fag /covered fag argument is a D&C jew and arguing about muh dick is nigger tier.

It comes out of basically a prostate massage? That's how I've been trying to work at it.

>parents were a couple of paranoid fucks
>ignored the pushy doctor's insistence on snip
>ignored the judgemental nurse's remarks on lack of snip
>ignored the pushy doctor's last chance final offer for snip
>-1 traumatized male to feed into an angst industry shilled by big pharma, shallow sluts and religious zealots
>mfw indoctrinated cutfag cope

Attached: 1494744746935.jpg (669x696, 78K)

My experiment:
I'm uncut and i kept my foreskin pulled back for a day. At night it felt dry and numb, i had sex and i can't even describe how much less pleasure i felt. I could not cum, and this was only after a day, imagine the difference it makes after 20-30 years.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1560017583143.jpg (968x681, 56K)

I'm blessed. My father wanted to give me the option when I grew older. He never forced it on me even though my mom wanted to call the shots because
>"I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM!"
fuck women, dude. getting the circc should be a decision left up for those who have the penis.

my mom's a bum now, after 27 years of my life, she's in some liberal hell hole in a tent by a river begging for cash and smoking meth. Imagine if someone like that had made a decision to cut my dick?
>"I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM SO I CALL THE SHOTS WITH WHAT TO DO WITH HIM!"
>12 years down the road
>"Haha you guys I'm just done trying in a relationship that constantly provides for me so I'm going to go suck off some punk rocker who lives with his mom and then after youre much older--oh no don't worry about financial support, I'll support you with 'good vibes'--ill start buming money andd rides off of you while I live the hobo dream!"
Imagine if someone like that made the decision to permanently disfigure me, someone that mentally unstable.

I'm blessed I have my father and the man he is and the man he raised me to be.

Attached: 5eb3078a23413a23862962a17818ea79259fe2e972d8b721d304277661b2a5cf.gif (500x500, 690K)

Must have been absolute hell. I remember when I was still a boy and things were puffy and pink and happy looking. Like, there was enough foreskin left that it sloughed out to the side. Not so much after puberty kicks in and it gets tensioned and turns dull.

And I didn't understand why something seemed weird about that until much later.

what the fuck is this thread lmfao

why the fuck did you just post your cock lmfao

disc*rd homos obsessing about dicks by making shit up about circumcision

Our dicks are calloused and scarred. There's no feeling or sensation, just numb pressure building up to orgasm.

small hands make it look like ambiguously mighty

>I literally have phimosis and refuse to get circumcised moloch can get fucked
You can gently stretch the foreskin over a couple weeks by pulling back. If it's really stuck, you can get a steroid creme to assist. If that doesn't work there's something called phimosis-cure rings. You know how hipsters gauge their earlobes and African savages grow their lips to fit gigantic disks in them? Same premise. There are cut men who stretch out an entire faux-foreskin, so you can loosen yours.

In the extreme (we are talking probably one in a million) case, the above doesn't work after a few months, you can get a dorsal slit where they cut the ridged band to loosen it. Never consent to a full circumcision which takes the ridged band (the problem), and your frenulum, the entire prepuce, nerve endings, musculus membranes, and will leave your glans exposed to dry out.

stop this abomination
no women likes cheese dicks

I wish I could gas you over the internet

>my mom's a bum now, after 27 years of my life, she's in some liberal hell hole in a tent by a river begging for cash and smoking meth
>"Haha you guys I'm just done trying in a relationship that constantly provides for me so I'm going to go suck off some punk rocker who lives with his mom and then after youre much older--oh no don't worry about financial support, I'll support you with 'good vibes'--ill start buming money andd rides off of you while I live the hobo dream!"
I genuinely can't understand people like this, even though I'm surrounded by them (am in LA). What drives somebody to drop a normal life to go and be a druggie hobo?

The term "uncircumcised" makes as much sense as "unamputated".

Arguing against the genital mutation of a billion men isn't nigger tier. It's the most widespread human rights violation of our day.

shut up incel

Attached: 1547276377779.jpg (640x853, 23K)

It's double-non-plus-ungood.

It takes 2 seconds to wash your dick and it looks identical when erect.

>jewish farm tool cope

Attached: F6DAEF6B-1A5A-4764-8B92-E2F59D2CC7C7.jpg (538x725, 160K)

Hey, are you the same Brazil fag kike as before shouting about slide threads, or a different one? I thought Brazil didn't mutilate their boys.

You want to know what happens when you don't wash jewdick? It might get you out of your computer chair to go take a shower after a while.

Women love real dicks. Less dry, More orgasms.
Rabbis love sucking on bleeding shredded baby penises.

I definitely will never have my sons circumcised but my bible thumping Israel worshipping mother insisted on mutilating my penis at birth so I have no context as to what im missing and it frankly It doesnt bother me really.

I would never force that onto my children unless of some incredibly rare life threatening incident (so basically 0 chance) they can decide to mutilate their penises when theyre 18.

this is the biggest cope of them all

Women with breasts are unmastectomied. Mastectomy all girls at birth.

>bible thumping Israel worshipping mother
Throw Galations 5:2-4 at her.
>it frankly It doesnt bother me really.
Not sure why it wouldn't bother you. It bothers me after all the harm it does.

>tfw I learned I was uncircumcised at 26
I still don't believe it. My foreskin doesn't even cover half my glans when flaccid. I suspect that I was circumcised in secret and without my parents knowledge.

Attached: 1552154771178.png (207x243, 7K)

>what drives somebody to drop everything to be a bum?
I know your situation, user. I live a couple hours from New Orleans. A lot of those crust punks out there are privileged brats with trust funds. The big thing that drives them is a book written by a particular (((person))) who spoke about dropping your life to be a railcar hobo. I used to be in the punk scene when I was bluepilled, and I met a lot of those people(there's still a grease stain in the street by a punk house where one guy rubbed his face of a CP into the street like a cheese grater), and when my mom started to express what she was planning on doing, everything pointed back to that book.

Cut uncut threads have been on Jow Forums for decades the debate rages on...

All girls should get double mastectomies though, it prevents cancer and tits serve no purpose. And they don't wash they tit crack every time they shower which makes it gross and smelly, men don't like tits. Only fags do.

Attached: 1560429601676.jpg (724x572, 90K)

That feeling when my benis is big veiny white and natural :D go away rabbi with your dry desert benis :D homo

Attached: 8084bdcc.jpg (738x741, 77K)

>tfw jewish
>tfw uncircumcised
feels good to have a goydick lol

They already get mammograms. So basically they pay a Jew to smash their breasts to find out if they have cancer or not yet, and getting one improves the chances of getting cancer so they Jews can get paid to cut their boobies off.

>women
>in charge of thinking

imagine getting jewed out of your own foreskin lol.
>cutfags need lotion to jerk it
>cutfags lose sensitivity in dickhead
>cutfags had the most sensitive part of their body cut out
LOL

post abstract map of veins

>for decades the debate rages on
For as long as Judaism exists, it will continue.

Attached: pink-wojak-dump-it.png (453x514, 145K)

>cutfags lose sensitivity in dickhead
>cutfags had the most sensitive part of their body cut out
True
>cutfags need lotion to jerk it
Many use it, but only a fraction truly need it (the ones who get cut extremely tight) but that fraction is really screwed over

Is this some evil plan to figure out if I have the vein patterns of a white person or some shit like that? Listen up we Finns are white and you can not take that from us

In America the hospitals will never admit to the harm of circumcision because of all the malpractice...
Fuckers.

Attached: IMG_20190208_145413.jpg (405x264, 18K)

I just really like cock veins and find the concept of having veins in a sliding foreskin to be fascinating and unknown >_>

If I do it do you in return promise not to have homo sexual thoughts about it?

I'm hoping that sometime in this decade of arguing I've convinced at least one user not to cut their child. If I have, it has all been worth it.

The stupid part is that the facts are so undeniably "don't mutilate children's genitals" but the propaganda is perverse in america there's a neverending supply of cutting advocates

I can make no such promise, but I do regard fingols as being the most honorary of whites, and their men don't seem very aesthetic to my eyes, so I think this means your chances are in your favor.

I've literally sought out uncut trans prostitutes just so I can feel what my body would have felt like if I wasn't mutilated. As circed guy, feeling and touching an uncircumcised dick was perhaps one of the most spiritually crushing experiences of my entire life, right up there with realizing there is no god.

Attached: 1412473078120.png (1000x1000, 119K)

just say no homo

How do you guys feel about donating your foreskin for the first America foreskin TRANSPLANT.

Gay

wtf am I looking at?

>My father wanted to give me the option when I grew older.
Huh?

Attached: 1560748342728.gif (500x214, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=v79i9szAR6g

There have been days when I've considered becoming a cock-cutter serial killer. I have no doubt in my mind that I couldn't kill all of them but hopefully enough to start a national conversation on "what could possibly have driven this man to kill people who strap babies to tables and cut up their dicks?"

Experimental ultrasound circumcision method being tested on a dog.

imagine they give you a nigger foreskin on (((accident)))

And thank god for it. I may have missed out on my foreskin but at least I'm not a heterofag and can still have my unmutilated prostate stimulated.

lel. I can't imagine actually wanting to engage in a sexual act with a fellow male, but you really do get to wondering what it's like to operate a foreskin yourself.

IMPROPER OPERATION OF A FORESKIN
-6,000,000 TO THE CHOSEN

It's pretty dope, I won't lie. And it really is something amazing. Sucking her dick, feeling her skin sliding freely along her soft head and realizing just how shitty blowing me must be was really sad.

uncut here. Imagine having a narrow urethra because you got shit and piss all over your freshly sliced crippled penis.

Attached: Meatal Stenosis Side by Side.jpg (729x302, 39K)

It is a sign between G-d and Israel, gentiles are not allowed to be circumcised.

I got some showoff on /soc/ to do this that and the other thing and show me what was going on from all these different angles. I've never been so simultaneously fascinated and repulsed by hi-res zoomed in detailed pictures of every last little wrinkle in some random guy's cock. This is really the curse of the Jew.

Actually making an abstract map would be too much work so I had to go to gay sites and look for veiny dicks and I found this which looks almost identical. No homo

Attached: 259598565.jpg (1600x900, 160K)

Can't compare to not having the foreskin on, but generally the foreskin get's cold while the tip is slightly warmer.

I've thought about if someone would do that before. The only reason why I wouldn't want it to happen is that the (((media))) would twist it to be a bad name for anti-circumcision crowd.

I'd be overjoyed with that, even if I had to squeeze to make it bulge out like that. I think back on the countless hours I spent playing with what I have, and then I wonder how much more creative of a person I'd been with all that.

Take warm showers and keep the foreskin retracted towards the very back when you know that you have to either engage in sex or masturbation.

2-3 times of full on raw sex would fix it for good.

That's pretty much what I'd expect. Once you understand what ought to have been there, you get why the inner parts feel cold and sad in a way unlike the rest of your junk. There was supposed to be a two-layered blanket there with the outer foreskin feeling no less the worse for wear than the rest of your shaft.